Best selling GG & best selling GG album 2023 predictions 👀

• Bp is still have biggest Fandom among girl groups after that it's twice and asepa. New jeans is still new to have a solid fanbase but eventually they may end bigger Fandom among 4th gen girl groups

Twice proved that fandom doesnt necessarily equal bigger sales, which is why I said being trendier is the boost ggs need to sell more. And NJ have many factors that help them.

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• Twice proved that fandom doesnt necessarily equal bigger sales, which is why I said being trendier is the boost ggs need to sell more. And NJ have many factors that help them.

It's the Chinese sales imo

• Well.......

The numbers look high as it means that you have 5 GGs breaking the 3 million mark when I can't remember if their Companies have released 2 albums in a year.

As an example, TWICE will have 1 comeback in SK this year and I'm not even sure if they will break a million albums with Ready to Be, they have Digipacks but those things aren't much cheaper than the Album but 3 million is probably beyond them.

No way aespa upcoming album won't do 2.5M & if they do CB with another later this year that's 5M

BP will sell 4.5M with 1 new album & back catalogue

NJ will suprise everyone lol

I've will sell 2M+ with their upcoming releases

Lesserafim 1.5M

Well if twice release once then 1.5M only

• Almost all these groups will be going on tour in the second half of this year so I don't think they will increase their sales with their second comeback. Aespa and IVE April releases will do 2.5M and 2-2.5M respectively. Their second albums won't sell as much because of tour + no full album hype. No new BP album, stop being delusional.

TWICE will sell 1.5M max tbh. The tour is starting soon and they still haven't reached 100k on Ktown4u. LSF will also sell around 1.5M, maybe reach 2M eventually if the song does well. NewJeans will hit 2M with all their releases. I don't think ADOR will send them on tour so early in their career.

Precisely.... 2.5M X2 & 2M X2 = 5M & 4M

There's a new BP EP coming June 30 💯

Basically u just repeated everything I said 😐

• I think how much an album will sell depends more on how the title tracks will do first and foremost. Ggs still dont work like bgs, at least ot yet. 1m+ for all is guaranteed, including LSF, but the boost comes from how trendy they are, and expecting a lot more from these ggs is unrealistic, especially with how stans flock from a gg to another. I think the best selling will be around 3m mark, and could be any from the list. If NJ surpass BP in album sales then it might be official BP passed the crown since it was album sales that ended the arguments about which was the #1 gg between Twice and BP.

Though they are a lot weaker on youtube (every gg compared to BP is, but even compared to labelmate LSF they are at disavantage) and we don't know how they will do on concerts.

😂

• Dont know about numbers, but I think a toss up between BP, Aespa, New Jeans and maybe Ive as the biggest sellers on a per album basis (assuming they release).

Not at all

BP will still have the best selling album by far (3.5M-3.7M is my estimate)

I don't see aespa/NJ/I've surpassing 2.5M-2.75M with an album this year

Best selling GG is the real toss up since NJ/I've/aespa will have 2 albums released+back catalogue while BP with only 1 album this year

• Probably it's going to be : Aespa,Ive and Newjeans and Lesserafim all this groups don't have that big of gap so far between them

For the third gen it's: Blackpink if the comeback, Red velvet (they've been pooling big numbers with each comebacks) and twice

At this point from 2023 onwards, it'll be about who releases the most within a year for both BG & GGs lol

For GGs, it's clear that BP will consistently have the best selling album every year but won't necessarily be best selling GG unless they release 2 albums

• Agreed. I meant assuming they release as in BP having a release at all and Aespa having 2. Damn those 2 companies :cursing:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!