Team 16:00 = ROMEO!!!

Team 17:00 = W.A.O

Team 18:00 = BDC!

Team 19:00 = Day Dream (Pre-debut)

Team 20:00 - M.O.N.T!!

Team 21:00 = 24K

Team 22:00 = JWiver

Team 23:00 = The Boss (DGNA)

• So hoping people check out these teams, they are so great in so many ways. Even more so BXB.

With this show, I'm hoping we can have content like this in the future to promote more 'nugu' groups. I think that would be a great change. 😊

• IN2IT...MY IN2IT BOYS....OMFG NAILED THAT SHIT

DKB ENDED EVERYONE WITH THE REAL

GHOST9 DOING THEIR THING

BAE173 LIKE OMG

KINGDOM LOOKING MAD FINE

ROMEO IS BACK?!!!!

BLK IS BACK?!!!!

W.A.O is alright vocals were a bit off

MY M.O.N.T BOYS OMG I LOVE THEM

BDC did well

but OMFG

OMFG

DEBUT DIGNITY RIGHT NOW

I NEED THEM

• Ouch the rankings are out already

my poor IN2IT

Screenshot_21.jpgScreenshot_20.jpg

Totally Unexpected....I thought both them AND Kingdom did quite well round 1

• xx-jenn-xx

Changed the title of the thread from “Peak Time - Intro & First Performances” to “Peak Time - Intro & First Performances + Eliminations”.
  • Watching this and as someone who has IN2IT as a 2nd Ult like i've never cried so hard in a long time

Screenshot_5.jpgScreenshot_6.jpg

what does he mean no one would ever know....we would MOST DEFINITELY KNOW.

• Im surprised DGNA is still promoting

I wish they gave them a few rounds without elimination

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Im surprised DGNA is still promoting

I wish they gave them a few rounds without elimination

Watching the show is intense...DKB set the bar pretty high, some of the groups that got eliminated well it was deserved but some i felt and know they did an amazing job and deserved another chance. I don't want to see IN2IT disband......it's my top 2 ult but from what it sounds like they may...but I hope they don't and this just encourages them. Some groups that made it I don't feel like they should have moved forward....

BLK coming back, Romeo Coming Back, DGNA coming back is pretty cool all these hiatus/disbanded groups if they start back up i will definitely support 'cause they are pretty damn awesome. i'm really rooting for BLK since Romeo is out and I really liked Romeo.

this is a great show but damn is it tearing at my heart. some of the rookies and new debuts don't have to worry about getting disbanded I don't think but this could literally be the end for some faves that I don't want to see the end for.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!