JTBC PEAKTIME starts on a high note

• [theqoo] JTBC PEAKTIME EP.1 EP. 2 REACTIONS

bypannchoaFebruary 15, 2023
    [theqoo] JTBC PEAKTIME '24:00' MEMBERS (GROUP) RESULTS

AVvXsEj8NLt-DBC3JGkswR0TGE82GQTfYyJaFe2grn_nQPvi-8GTIusFUGQIlf33y3dF4eaZXIXq9nG3ngRCtawpJNDtFzr5MjZnhHjJd1rokccVIbe0iLLNWOogjGMKhYAACfyLpsNH_UOrFLCYqQJeHs6pL3PQ831As7ODY6PlZ3YWZMsTymCX7IXwFPGz=s16000
    KimHyunjaeHeedo
    Moon Jongup
    Kim Byunjoo
    GON

original post: here

1. Jongup-ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. Hul it's Jongup

3. Jongup-ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Ha he was my BAP bias..

4. The members were well picked. The producers and the judges are too transparentㅋㅋ

5. Heedo is the guy from The Unit

6. As expected

7. Moon Jongup is on the show...?

8. All the members I've expected made it

9. Jongup-ah ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ fighting ㅠㅠ

10. Heedo

[theqoo] THE BOSS SINGING TO TVXQ MIRROTIC WITH A HAND MIC (TEAM 23:00)

The stage in ep 2

For reference, this team's main singer dropped out

+ there are lots of people who have probbaly heard of their debut song

1. This is the most Mirrotic-like intro I've heard. It's my firs ttime hearing this type of intro

2. They did freaking well. I did not expect THE BOSS to be this good

3. Wow that's THE BOSS? I haven't heard of them for a long time.. they're so good

4. They're still just as good at singing...ㅠㅠ THE BOSS "Lady" is jjang

5. No but they're f*cking goodㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I had goosebumps while watching the liveㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. As expected you need to be good in singing as idols too..

7. No but is that THE BOSS that I know? It's been a freaking long time

8. Wow this has to be live right?

9. Wow .. I thought I was hearing Kim Jaejoong ..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ And they even did Choikang Changmin's part? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. They're only 3 people, they're amazing

[theqoo] SURVIVAL SHOW WITH AN OVERWHELMING GOOD RESPONSE WITH EP.1 AND EP.2

AVvXsEh-F7rqzrsFC9VXo892v5MX9GwILQpyTYdczTOZ0VnL7_VGsdv5ss1nyLyD1CDcUgUhBUiZLvnHPMQAjPsp2f4dXdLpBw9kQ2VHuWD4isfa94FcxfaKdKZUD3FFlfV_Qp3WUCI3zpeO1r2s1AChVa752rYga5zjlQ5rNTx-AKBe1VIGdV2LUzy619ku=s16000

AVvXsEg9kwOZyxMnHEwko46SC6M6j83-bUOu6BIbd6H-8IKyYtNkw9aIUVY5edNeBVIxofVR-oWIWowLbdpo1wA5-0COlx_Ups4TfFd_qj0LTO3jFa5gNysjtI0tE1eoHHmlmwj-M-2SB3cPy4ZHxXT88vzuHb-ndPamGtTrZhWNAFsCgURd-ADFDNYnTcks=s16000

Trending in korea: 30K tweets about Peaktime

1. It was freaking fun, and the talents were there too

2. I started crying halfway in ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. I don't think there's any other channel that succeeded with idol audition programs aside from Mnet right?

4. The 7:00, 8:00, 11:00, 20:00 and 23:00 teams left the biggest ipression. Member wise, 14:00's Son Joonhyung left the biggest impression

5. Oh I need to watch this

6. BAE173 fighting ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ ♥️♥️♥️♥️

7. Kids, please give BAE173 a lot of interest ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ Hangyul is breaking my heartㅜㅜㅜ I hope all the idols on the show find success. I'll support everyone ㅠㅠ

8. I was planning to pass on this because I saw that Lee Seunggi was an MC..

9. I seriously enjoyed it ㅋㅋㅋ

10. JTBC Showdown was actually fun too, they're the underdogs of survival shows

[theqoo] TEAM THAT MADE PEAKTIME JUDGES GAVE AN "ALL PICK" AND 2 PEOPLE CRY (VANNER, GOGUMA-DOL, SEVENTEEN AGGINDA)

Seeing Ryan S. Jhun and Song Mino cry made me cry too ㅠㅠㅠ

1. Everyone did so well ㅠㅠ I cried

2. Me too I cried.. F*ck Goguma youth, be happy

3. All 5 of them did so well, their vocals were refreshing and the center even did a hihg note

4. Why is the live so jjang????? They were freaking impressive

5. Wow they're good

6. Goguma-dol find strength

7. Why are they called Goguma-dol?
    > Because one of the members called Hyesung distributed goguma to the fans in the past and had an article written about it https://theqoo.net/square/2226334702

8. Find successㅜㅜ I'll support

9. They became my bias group ㅠㅠ

10. Hyesung!! The goguma youth, do wellㅠㅠ

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Jong-up!!! Yes!! Finally!!! He deserves!! I was SO mad when he didn't make it on Street Man Fighhter.

Finally, he's getting his due.

Listen to this underappreciated BOP!!!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!