So I'm Gonna Need Kpop Stans To Get Over Their Hate For ENHYPEN...

• Like girl these boys fine asf and their WHOLE DISCOGRAPHY I can listen to from debut album to latest album, that's how good their songs are..even though their last 2 Titles tracks..... :exit-pepe:

But do yall see them?????

IMG_20230212_001909.jpg

Also my 3 biases💗

NI-KI

9e2e346ecc62edd725610a09926653ce.jpg

cd2f7c91fbeeed6b1909c81922b1f58c.jpg

JAKE

caf20a12931065ff1857dbae800b9b20.jpg

e8fca2dad0c5e96afa000f41f0764763.jpg

JUNGWON

e1d287c840c5d559825acb970b77a9f3.jpg

8b5d9900631968e036e2a92c40bb289d.jpg

And their dancing hello??????

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Their songs!!!

GET INTO IT SIS!

• The group needs more gp atttention, Sung hoon was on his way of becoming an it boy but i don't know what happen as if people lost interest same thing with Niki

I saw a couple of kpop prediction Twitter pages, and one that's really popular, had said that Sunghoon is gonna gain a lot of popularity and recognition. Also that he'll get acting offers in the future. But overall his visuals will boost his status. (im assuming they mean in Korea, cuz not a lot of international fans care about him frfr)

And I agree.

He's stiff personality wise, cuz he's a introvert and very shy but visually looks like a Kdrama actor

4fb25005af850661f5e0da080bde8e9d.jpg

2c234dfe4366ba11a140dfe2f0b382ae.jpg

b3e769f07f4f1bebcbe1097aa5579e5f.jpg

And Ni-ki.......I think its cuz he's Japanese.

So instead of getting the main popularity like the Korean members, he kinda fade into the background, and only seem to get spotlight when he's doing something "sexy" or doing a viral dance trend (which he rarely does)

• Jake looks fine

i gave a chance to the music

And the sound:

i find a lack of personality that is very unappealing to me. But i think it has to be to Hybe music for boy groups

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• I woudnt put all HYBE male Artists together tbh

Cuz if we just going off of BigHit, than BTS and TXT bringing it musically, especially BTS...their discography speak for itself lol

And yeah a argument can be made about how ENHYPEN probably use the same producers as BTS and TXT, but they still a separate thing.

So if the music aint hittin for them...then that's a "them" problem💀

• If hybe gives him some solo activities he will definitely be contender for it boy status, for Niki i know that he won't be an it boy in korea but i expected him to have much more popularity à la Momo and Lisa

• i think niki is really cute.

and i like a couple of their songs like go big or go home. But considering there are no actual vocalists in this group im not gonna be able to stan.

• If hybe gives him some solo activities he will definitely be contender for it boy status, for Niki i know that he won't be an it boy in korea but i expected him to have much more popularity à la Momo and Lisa

I feel like their controversies are preventing them from doing anything major in Korea, their strength is international

Also Niki was pretty popular at first but he kinda fell behind idk

As for the OP I haven't heard any of their bsides since the first album (aside from like Fever and Polaroid Love) but some of their titles are decent. Hated Pass the Mic though

• I think people here are so out of touch and concentrate only in the past. Enhypen is doing well for a 2 yr old bg. They achieved more than enough. Their attendance in Milan fashion show & 1st kpop bg to be invited as a whole that created a lot of buzz & 3rd overall for highest EMV.Despite not charting in kcharts- their brand value is HIGH. They have a lot of intl & local ( Italy) media coverage for that FS. Just showing a few articles below.

External Content twitter.com

and some vids

FF976CB5-686D-446E-9168-569B375CED3F.jpeg

They sold more than 1.5 M sales on album and charted well globally in physical sales -KR,US, JP and several European countries . Their albums are still charting in some BB world albums until now despite being released 8 months ago.

They are the 1st 4th gen grp to do a dome concert ( Kyocera dome 40k sold out concerts for 2 days) . They also had a concert in US and some countries in Asia. They are definitely the most famous 4th gen grp in JP and PH. They also have a decent following in US and Europe. They will also headline a music festival in JP this Feb and Las Vegas in April. Articles from Rolling Stone, BB and others covered it.

They are still learning but concerts/ touring made them more confident and they improved a lot. Giving u some glimpses of their concerts & guestings. BTW, Heeseung basically becomes engenes bias or bias wrecker in concerts. 😂

Grammy Museum guesting

Edited once, last by Jackah ().

Just some weeks ago, I saw a video on Twitter of Niki in a airport in Korea, somebody says something like why are you so handsome, but then someone else says but he is ugly and they all laughed right in front of him. If that is how he is treated by his own fandom in Korea...

• Just some weeks ago, I saw a video on Twitter of Niki in a airport in Korea, somebody says something like why are you so handsome, but then someone else says but he is ugly and they all laughed right in front of him. If that is how he is treated by his own fandom in Korea...

those were solos . u knw in korea they do hv different beauty standards but globally all enhypen members are handsome. they fit global taste.

• Just some weeks ago, I saw a video on Twitter of Niki in a airport in Korea, somebody says something like why are you so handsome, but then someone else says but he is ugly and they all laughed right in front of him. If that is how he is treated by his own fandom in Korea...

wow

thats so rude

External Content www.youtube.com

Sunghoon been getting a few solo stuff here and there..nothing serious.

Two I can think of right away is the MC at music bank, and his 30 second cameo in this web drama💀

For Ni-ki I believe in order for him to standout, he gonna need solo activities, which I doubt HYBE gonna give him..idk if its cuz he Japanese, but I don't see them using his dancing skills or visuals for anything

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!