Eli's son makes viewers sob by begging for dad to stay

• NISI20220423_0000981338_web_20220423151255_20220423155206352.jpg
    Article: Eli's 7 year old son rushes through dinner in case his father leaves again after seeing him for the first time in 2 years

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+902] I hate this show so much, I wish they'd take it off air ㅜ.ㅜ

2. [+594] The fact that the child is not able to consent to being on this show makes me worried that he will grow up to feel hurt when he sees this later..😢

3. [+361] I feel the most badly for the child.. 😢

4. [+208] I won't watch this show. I watched only a glimpse of it and I could already tell how much heartache Minsoo has ahead of him... I'm worried about the pain he'll feel when he grows up and watches this. I'll pray that he matures into an amazing adult.

5. [+104] What did the kid do to deserve this...

6. [+424] He's over 30 years old, he should know that if he's committing to marriage, that it's time to gain independence from your parents. Apparently the three of them as a family have no issues but it's his parents who are making it hard for the wife and giving her stress. It's the husband's responsibility to separate the two families and choose his family over his parents! It's his duty as a father! It made me so frustrated and heartbroken to watch all this go down.... that poor child, what did he do to deserve this ㅠ

7. [+90] They divorced without the child's consideration, and now they're putting him on this show and using him for money without his consideration... I feel bad for the baby ㅠㅠ

8. [+12] I sobbed when the kid got down on his knees and started begging him to stay 😭

9. [+3] The child has such a deep heart ㅠㅠ

10. [+5] What they're doing to this baby is so cruel. The child actually gets down on his knees and begs his dad to stay... what did the child do to deserve this..

11. [+39] How did he not see his own kid this whole time, not even once; it's not like he was legally prohibited or anything...

12. [+30] What are they doing to this child

13. [+28] I cried so hard...

14. [+25] I feel so bad for Minsoo, they are doing this kid so wrong

15. [+23] I feel bad because I know he's going to continue growing up without his dad. If your son gets married, parents need to learn to just let them go. Eli needs to learn how to be independent... Imagine how badly that boundaries were being overstepped that his wife had to divorce him. That poor kid ㅜㅜ

16. [+17] You can tell from how the kid acts just how lovingly his mother raised him. Eli should've been there for him, there never should've come to a situation where the kid has to ask him "did you throw me away?" I hope Eli's mother doesn't get greedy over the grandson in the future.

17. [+19] Eli's mother should not act like that to the wife, at least out of consideration for her own grandson. All because the wife doesn't fit her standards, she's putting her down and being cruel to her.

18. [+10] Not that I know the full situation just from reading this article, but Eli has no right to be a father or a husband.. Just because you got divorced doesn't mean you can't see your son for two years. It sounds like he just wanted to go back to his bachelor life... 😮

19. [+11] It's unfortunate that they got divorced but it makes me uncomfortable that they're filming their kid and using his emotions for views and money

20. [+10] I don't think Eli understands what it means to be a man of a house. His parents are important, yes, but you can't throw away your responsibilities as a man of your own home and choose divorce instead!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• wtf

people are defending the mom

But isnt she also consenting to this show????????

Like whats their point? torture your son to get sympathy for viewers????

You became parents, time to make your kid a priority even if you are divorced

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Both parents are in the wrong here,why would you drag your innocent baby through all of your problems and on top of that televise it for the entire world to see?

Hopefully this child will be able to grow up well,he doesn't deserve to suffer because of his parents' incompetence.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!