Facts in kpop(the most overhated and overanalysed)

• wonyoung will eat many kpop idols in 2023

Wonyoung is 17 years old but get critized as worst idol in kpop with no improvements...when she is overworked every days .

She is really most amazing idol cause her strong mental will always shine.

and it's not the hot take they think it is. I'm tired of seeing them indirectly calling her fake or untalented in their "kPoP oPiNiOnS ThAt cOuLd gEt Me cAnCeLeD" shit. On top of that everyone in the comments agrees and boosts this stupid behavior. They're like: No hate to wonyoung, but she's not talented and she's just a visuals who fakes her personality, but STILL, no hate UwU. Yesterday, I came across a video titled kpop idols who fake their "cuteness" and guess who was first. I'll also never understand how this comments crack 400-500 likes

Most people throw shade at her at kpop opinion shorts and the most common "takes" are that she's only a visual/doesn't deserve her popularity/is favourited by the company/fakes her personality for the cameras.

Idk if I'm the only one who notices this behavior but I hope it stops.

This was just a small vent, thank you for reading it

Like yes we get it she's not Whitney Houston, but does that mean she sounds like pigs when they're hungry? No. It's so weird to me that we see lackluster, mediocre vocals in kpop all the damn time but certain idols can't get away with it. I could understand if Wonyoung was actively out here making I’VE sound unbalanced but she isn't. It's insane how many “She needs to train more.” “Starship shouldn't give her more lines just focus on her visual.” like do they not understand how disrespectful that is? I saw this video and thought my girlie did well for someone who is still trying to find her voice. But of course, anything that has to do with Miss Vicky Jang gets criticism. Yeah, Wonyoung’s technique isn't strong but she is learning and starship is doing its job by giving her a competent vocal coach. She's aware that she has to find her own voice and that her voice is uniquely her own. Wonyoung although not being the best vocalist still exhibits confidence every time it's time to sing. It's only been a few months since I’VE debut and she's already 10Xs better than she was in Iz*one, just because she doesn't sound like Yujin and Liz doesn't mean she doesn't deserve lines.

This is not me but reddit post.

• vivaliberta

Changed the title of the thread from “Facts in kpop” to “Facts in kpop(the most overhated and overanalysed)”.
  • actually, i havent even noticed her singing or dancing so i dont have any opinion on it

she's probably dead average at those

but one fact is for sure : she's the poster girl for teenagers in korea rn and that absolutely contributes a huge lot to her popularity

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• Most idiotic thing that is overanalyzed to utter stupidity is 🤡🤡8🤡 world fans making evey theory possible when an idol posts anything on social media. They could literally post a picture of a sky and everyone has a theory on it's meaning instead of They wanted to post something nice and scenic.

God if i was best friends with bts lol I'd convince them to post every random object or scene on social media and watch the hilarity as fans make absurd predictions on what the posts mean

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!