Yg is underfire for give weird rap at baby monster asa

• This is hypocritical coping. The company is responsible for providing and evaluating everything the trainees are doing. So even if she chose this song, why are those ADULT MEN allowing a minor to rap this for a public audience?

if you aren't familiar with YG's monthly evaluations it's not meant to be for public audience. Trainees are hands on on their performances they have to pick their songs prepare their performances etc . Well, yes we can question the song choice for her age but people are acting like those songs were deliberately given to them.

• if you aren't familiar with YG's monthly evaluations it's not meant to be for public audience. Trainees are hands on on their performances they have to pick their songs prepare their performances etc . Well, yes we can question the song choice for her age but people are acting like those songs were deliberately given to them.

This one is pretty public with over 10 million views.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

You're obviously trying to shield YG with your speculations because there's no confirmation about song choice, but the fact is these YG management people are adults and they have to sign off on what's produced. Obviously they had no problem with allowing a minor to say these sort of things to millions of people. Most likely they didn't give a damn, considering what YG staff have gotten away with in recent years.

• This one is pretty public with over 10 million views.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

You're obviously trying to shield YG with your speculations because there's no confirmation about song choice, but the fact is these YG management people are adults and they have to sign off on what's produced. Obviously they had no problem with allowing a minor to say these sort of things to millions of people. Most likely they didn't give a damn, considering what YG staff have gotten away with in recent years.

it's not speculation you can watch WIN the survival group or blackpink's light up the sky how the monthly evaluations are

anyways I'm not gonna argue about this it's obvious you have your mind made up about it.

• if you aren't familiar with YG's monthly evaluations it's not meant to be for public audience. Trainees are hands on on their performances they have to pick their songs prepare their performances etc . Well, yes we can question the song choice for her age but people are acting like those songs were deliberately given to them.

But its not a normal monthly evaluation, it's one specifically for the public to assess them and their skills. Id be surprised if YG wasn't picking the songs here since most of them are picking the exact same style of music

Complex is over-rated, Ill go up higher and shine brighter than anyone else

BLACKPINKJESSICANEWJEANSSEJEONGTHE ROSETWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKATHE VOLUNTEERS

ee868cb541261094eb3c49077579820d9d2684ef.gifv259551f29b1b419b0910ccd1ffe7a59b3ca03dbb.gifv9179a574e42e68a00c37635d5151fe4ebba30003.gifv9fbbfdae9fd592cc7858e29f534e290375563da9.gifv

• many people re mad toward yg's management for leave asa get rap with glorification of problematic people...im sure she has chosed this rap..for evaluation...yes she dont know the meaning well

When you did see ilimunati in the lycris..tho yg can delete but yet...they keep...that..

External Content youtu.be

External Content twitter.com

External Content twitter.com

• People really lose their morals to defend big companies. Even those controlled by men who have humiliated young women and girls on their appearance and gotten into legal trouble over threatening them. The adults in the company are responsible for protecting these underage trainees, period. Coming up with excuses of why there should be no accountability is doing these girls a disservice.

• I'm too lazy to look this up. Was this an official cover performance meant for the public? Or was it just some rando practice evaluation type deal where YG is assessing her rap flow and probably her English fluency?

I'm with Icy here, the rap lyrics are unintelligible, locals love to trash on Kpop rap lyrics but jesus effing christ local rap aint it either. What happened to the glory days of Rappers Delite, Its Tricky, I Need Love, Fuck Tha Police, Joy and Pain, Parents Just Dont Understand, etc???? ;(;(;(

• Is the line "getting ate out" from a 16 year old the problem?

They changed the original from "pussy ate out" to "getting ate out"

I don't think the change made it much better.

• I listened to this song a lot when it came out I don’t remember the verse she rapped in the original :eyes:

Edit : just found out it was a Joyner Lucas remix and since I like him can’t believe I missed it lol

It’s gonna be hard for Kpop groups to cover American rappers and have it be pg because majority of it isn’t. Best way to avoid this is for her to write her own raps, cover Kpop raps or find radio edits where most of the explicit stuff is removed.

• I don't think the song is appropriate but there are people saying YG made up the lyrics and that's incorrect. It's a cover (a tasteless one, at that).

i don't know that much about Joyner lucas except that he's supposed to be kinda lyrical/backpack, especially back when soundcloud rap first started to take over

kinda like in that Hopsin, Logic vein, which is not my thing at all

so for this to be my next exposure to Joyner is wild lol, kpop of all plaaces

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!