Since No One Is Going To Talk About It I Am Going To Talk About It

• Probably gonna get cancelled for this again(I said this on youtube but a lot of people were pissed).

I hate it when people start saying that Jennie doesn't deserve her main rapper position.

I remember a lot of people saying that Jennie doesn't deserve the main rapper position anymore(on youtube even on akp etc) because she doesn't rap anymore a lot. Whose problem do you think that is? YG. Jennie only raps in half of Blackpink's songs even though she is the main rapper.

And this isn't a recent problem, even during BP's rookie days, she didn't rap that much.

It is honestly sad how even lead and sub rappers from other groups have rapped more than her. Even in The Album, she didn't rap in half of the songs.

It has gotten to the point that new blinks think she is the sub rapper, or even worse just a lead vocalist. That is how little she raps.

And lets not use the she doesn't like rap excuse because we all know she is the happiest when she raps(ex: d4 performance at Coachella).

But literally no one cares about this, either they completly ignore it or shove it away and say it isn't a big deal. But it is a big deal. Recently I saw some people hating on Jennie for her main rap part in d4 and saying that she shouldn't have gotten that part, it should have been given to some other member because she was only a lead vocalist :clown: .

YG not giving her rap parts has gotten to the point that the songs were she does get rap parts, she is hated for it and it used as proof for the whole "SHE IS YG's PRINCESS AGENDA". Yeah a YG princess that doesn't get to rap despite being the main rapper.

I am tired of people ignoring this issue and attacking anyone who calls it out.

Thank you for listening to my ted talk.

• If only Lisa would work on her vocals, then she can get singimg parts which would free up rap verses for Jennie.

I don't think Lisa should be forced to work on her vocals. It is obviously not her strength and that's ok. What I want is for Jennie to be more included. I don't think a 10-20 second additional rap is going to ruin the songs.

• Lisa probably gets more rapping lines, because Jennie is the better singer between the 2. Because blackpink only has 4 members, only having 2 members who sing might not be enough for certain songs and 2 members who rap might be too much. Because Lisa gets more rap parts, some people might think it's because Lisa is better at rapping when that's not even true. I wish Jennie could rap more often and I don't get why people hate on Jennie for this

• Obv now its going to be underestimation of Lisa and her skills instead of sticking to the topic...

I'm so sorry but all of Lisa's raps have been a hit since day 1...

Demand for more of Jennie raps but don't bring Lisa into this... Lisa doesn't get raps because Jennie "has" to sing or Lisa "can't" sing... Lisa raps because she is damn good at it... She slayed on THE ALBUM.

• I also miss J main rapper, she is sooooo good at it and i love how J and L are complete different from one another, buuuuuut unfortunately threads where since op you already mentioned another member will give the said member the excuse of shade which already started and will keep going here unfortunately.

it should have been given to some other member

i don't like this sentence right here. Who other member? You can say it's Lisa..

• I also miss J main rapper, she is sooooo good at it and i love how J and L are complete different from one another, buuuuuut unfortunately threads where since op you already mentioned another member will give the said member the excuse of shade which already started and will keep going here unfortunately.

i don't like this sentence right here. Who other member? You can say it's Lisa..

suprisingly it wasn't just Lisa. Some said it should have gone to Jisoo or Lisa since Lisa is the main rapper or Jisoo since she is the lead rapper. I don't know where they got Jisoo is the lead rapper but yeah. I also remember one of them saying Rose should have gotten it because she was better at rapping than Jennie.... yeah it was really weird. That is why I said other member.

• suprisingly it wasn't just Lisa. Some said it should have gone to Jisoo or Lisa since Lisa is the main rapper or Jisoo since she is the lead rapper. I don't know where they got Jisoo is the lead rapper but yeah. I also remember one of them saying Rose should have gotten it because she was better at rapping than Jennie.... yeah it was really weird. That is why I said other member.

:pepewhat: this isn't a blink.. just a hater.

• I can see how this may be annoying, but it's really not that deep and just solo stans and their toxic ways, no sane person will say she didn't deserve her lines

• Also some people forget that certain parts of songs sound good when done by a particular member. The makers of the song have a vision and they'll try to make it work in the best way possible. Whoever fits it the best gets the parts.

I do hope we get songs that include rapper jennie more. Her d4 rap will be iconic forever.

★¸.•☆•.¸★ 𝐉𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐎 ★⡀.•☆•.★

e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv 38f275b68632fbb8a30ab7a0fce5512059a80556.gifv2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv61eb8841d60cd80c1298efc34ab05d6279af9b9a.gifv2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv4d43f06e62bc91bae199a1e0752740ea19fda0f9.gifv e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv

• Lmao sure. YG is sitting in the studio together with teddy and the rest of the producers and orders them to not give jennie a rap.

Like someone mentioned above. The producers of the songs have a vision when they create songs. And if Lisa's raps suit their vision better, why would they give it to someone else. The songs are great the way they are. Of course, I miss rapper jennie too. But whether she sings or raps.. Who tf cares as long as she has lines

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!