What are the most unique topics a KPop-song ever has been made about?

• I don't really know a lot very unique topics and themes a KPop-song had been made about, all I can remember is

Double Knot, literally a song about how to tie your shoe - Stray Kids even made 2 of them with the same name even tho they are not the same song they almost trick you with that both songs have the same name and are about how to tie your damn shoe

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• HAHAHA a song about how to tie your shoe HAHAHAHA

Well there was recently this AKP article: https://www.allkpop.com/articl…with-fun-and-silly-lyrics

Off the top of my head I thought of Stellar - Mask (meta song about the public's reaction to them, their public image after Marionette). Love and breakup as a metaphor for a relationship with the public, the same thing done in many k-pop songs (I love you = I love the fans), but focusing on something negative.

If you google you can find 1 article about their "meta" lyrics

(Cr. Pop!Gasa and CCL)

• External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

a song about somebody else's dog

• A song that most of us will think about when our friends look more at their phones than focusing on us when hanging out. Not a silly song if you think about it. But it’s an unconventional song for sure

I love this part - everyone says it’s smart (as in smart phone), but we’re all getting dumber..

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com

"We're always with InSomnia, we can spend more time, beyond limits together!"

• External Content www.youtube.com

That song was great.

• External Content youtube.com

• Go Go by BTS

about taking YOLO too seriously : P

External Content open.spotify.com

External Content open.spotify.com

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵒʸ ʷᶤᵗʰ ˡᵘᵛ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Aesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFsK-POPPIN IN PINKAesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFs

• I love both these songs about sasaengs

• f(x)’s Rum Pum Pum Pum is called “First Wisdom Tooth” in Korean and is about how they are comparing the pain of getting your first wisdom tooth to the pain they’ll cause you as your first love.

• song about making food for someone who s hungry

External Content m.youtube.com

• Lee suhyun - Alien

She has a really nice voice 🥹

• I think it is about cyberbullying. you might have heard "Cypher Pt. 4" by BTS. In this song, BTS talks about the negativity and hate they face online and how they overcome it by staying true to themselves and focusing on their music. It's a powerful message that resonates with many fans who may also experience cyberbullying or negativity online.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!