Do you watch any Youtuber who lives in Korea?

• I watch Cari Cakes, Meghan Moon and Sedameansstrong.

Cari is from the US but lives in Korea for almost 10 years and is married to a Korean guy, she makes a lot travle content and also many videos where she visits cafes and stuff. She also has a 2nd channel in wich she talks about books but I don't watch it cause I'm not into book-videos.

Meghan is in Korea for over 10 years now and used to post a lot videos about her experiences and tips for people who travle or move to Korea when she was new-ish to the country but since she got married to a Korean guy and has children she makes most of her content now based on her family, especially her children.

Seda makes German videos about her life in Korea, but she recently opend up that after 8 years she has enough and will move somewhere else. Seda's channel isn't that big but I still enjoyed watching her vlogs, where she mainly showed cafes and shops she has been to (but she did a bit too much product placements in my opinion). Since its not clear now what she will do in the future when she leaves Korea, I am not sure for now if I will still follow her videos, but I like the style of her videos so I might still watch when she brings out her next videos.

I also used to follow "Eatyourkimchi" who than renamed themself into "Simon & Martina" and than switched their name back to Eatyourkimchi a while ago when they still lived in Korea and than moved to Japan. I think they had said they were in Korea for 8 years before going to Japan. Both seperated by now and the channel is just run weirdly/poorly now and Martina opend up to not be using it anymore. However Simon is still running it but with a way different concept than they originaly had and it seems to make many fans leave the channel now since they are just not interested into book-talk and miss the travle/eating content that they used to have (I still follow Martina on her new YT-channel where she shows Japan in wich she lives for about 6 years now (plus-minus that one year where she had been back to Canada inbetween)

I'm not subscribed to her, but I recently watch videos of a Korean girl called Yeol. She puts English subtitles on her videos since it's a mainly non-talking channel. I at first didn't quit got why YT suggested her channel to me, since her video-titles are in Korean, but I now enjoy watching her videos, even tho it might sound quit weird to some people that I watch a girl's vlogs of living in Germany as an exchange student, despite that I'm from Germany myself.

Are there any channels about Korea or from people in Korea that you like to watch

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I started watching Seoulite TV a while ago. I think he's Korean-American who went to Stanford, but moved to S Korea 10 or more years ago to work in broadcasting. He talks about current events and politics/culture, but is very entertaining and has interesting topics and opinions about Korean culture. I think I discovered him when the halloween crowd crushing incident happened.

• I love Cari. I too.. am one of her subscribers and she's MAGICAL!!! i love her videos!!!!

i also watch international couple.

.... it's a real life K-drama. He... met her.. online. He's Korean.. she's Belarusian. They met online when he was 18 an when she was 16.. and THEY MARRIED when she was 19!!!

His family disowned him because he fell in love with a foreigner.

Her family .. all died.

THEY ONLY HAVE EACH OTHER..., and struggled to survive in Korea, till their channel blew up.

Now they just prank each other and tell the world how happy they are.

think this was the video that got me interested in them 2 yrs ago, and i've watched ALL of their videos since.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Love Korea and MARIA SEOUL:

Love Korea is a Channel about a Olga's life in korea - a Kazakhstani woman raising her family with her Korean husband and their two daughters. VERY interesting channel and their children are BEAUTIFUL,!!! She talks about her college life in Korea, how she married, the differences she notices in Korea vs Kazakhstan and Russia, and has some great insights. mostly in Russian, but some videos have english subs. ..( i didnt know they were married at first and thought she was "friends" with the eldest daughter - cus OLGA is BEAUTIFUL and very YOUNG looking; but apparently they met in college ..and the age gap isnt as big as it looks.. APPARENTLY).

She also got A LOT of hate from the russian community for criticizing putin and the war in Ukraine.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Maria Seoul - A single Mom raising 2 of her children in *Korea. Maria and Olga studied together in Korea and both married Korean husbands - the best time of their life they say, hehehe. Maria .. however is divorced? her husband died ? I forget but she says it's her fault for him leaving/dying - she was a bit too wild during her younger years , her children are more fluent in Russian than Olga's kids

Jin and Hattie

British girl and her Korean bf.. NOW HER HUSBAND!

this is again.... a real life K-drama.

She arrives in Korea to teach English and 4 days into her stay ... she begins to have have this weird guy stalking her instagram and "liking many many many pictures". She doesn't follow him back for obvious reasons.. but then somehow they find each other on korean tinder - oblivious that this is her instagram stalker, she decides to meet up with him as a JOKE - cus she and her friends was absolutely sure he was lying about his age and his height. she obviously didnt go alone and went with her friend.

But .. because she's only been in korea for only a *few weeks, she gets absolutely lost. He.. searches for her frantically all over korea, and after 4 taxi rides and many texts to properly locate her.. he finds her and her friend drinking at a table .. infront of a convenience store/grocery...and at first glance they both feel.. butterflies in their stomach and sparks begin to fly. .. *she also beats him up later when she discovers he was her instagram stalker.. but not really - it just was meant to be and love finds all of us in weird ways*

Edited 3 times, last by lahel ().

• I think Cari used to stalk and made hate comments against another American youtuber in Korea. Never expected someone like her to do that. I never watched her vids again. I don’t like Meghan Moon’s attitude. She gives me vibes like a know it all.

Edited once, last by zylan ().

• I recently found her on YouTube

External Content youtu.be

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!