Kpop youtubers are boring

• I'm so bored by kpop youtubers lately I can hardly find kpop related channels that actually brave enough to tell their full opinions about kpop groups/songs, feel like they only talk about positives fearing to get hated on for their more critical opinions

I wish kpop reaction channels could be more like movie review channels and they would state their honest opinion both positive and negative, when I watch those they talk about what they liked and don't liked about a movie's plot, production, acting etc. and why they think like that, even if reviewers liked a movie they will still talk about what could have been improved on. It's so much more interesting (even if I don't agree with them) than just watching people say that they basically liked everything and that they love the whole thing over and over.

The only exception that I can think of (who also show their face in their videos) is DKDKTV :/

What do you guys think about this phenomenon? Do you agree or disagree?

Are you satisfied if a reviewer only gives favourable reviews and leaves out criticism?

• Reacttothek does reaction on the songs. But mostly they choose songs based on which is interesting. And their review is about music only.

I also like report card reactions. They react to b sides too, older songs and solo artists and their reaction is more than just good or bad.

• You can find pretty toxic K-Pop youtubers giving their unfiltered opinions quite easily if you search for them enough. However, finding non toxic ones that give opininons not just based on "vibes" but actual music is a lot harder. I really liked this channel for it's talk about the music production, but sadly they stopped reacting like 1 year ago:

Rahim Erbil
    Imprint: CAMPERA MEDIA c/o Rahim Erbil St.-Apern Str. 20 50667 Cologne Germany
    www.youtube.com

There's also this channel which by K-pop opinions standards isn't that toxic (although their comments are sometimes shady) and offers her opinion on recent comebacks, but uses clickbatey ass titles:

vixxo
    hi im rae! i use she/her pronouns:)
    www.youtube.com

• Apart from the ones I mentioned, when it comes to reactions I can also recommend FormofTherapy, The Report Card, Aaron Freeman like other user mentioned, Thefriendlykickback, Higher Faculty, etc.

• I only care about my opinion. I don't need some random people who don't know shit about music tell me what they feel or thinks about the songs i listen. Lol, im not that needy.

I don't think that's the point of the reviews tho, at least people should learn to separate their own opinion from other people's

I usually watch them because I'm curious what other people especially those who work in the industry think but that doesn't mean I have to agree with their opinion

it's similar when I disect a film with my friends, we usually have different opinions but that's what makes it entertaining and interesting to talk about

• Npop tubers ahs been boring since day one. I dont know why anyone would watch them

Tbh I kinda liked the OG k-pop youtubers that started back in 2011,2012,2013-ish

You can tell they were actual k-pop fans,therefore it felt really genuine.It was essentially another way for fans to connect and communicate.

Now as k-pop got more ''global'' everything turned into professional reviews and while there's nothing wrong with that necessarily,there are so many people that feel ingenuine and you can tell they're doing it for clout as they shove their services into your face

• Tbh I kinda liked the OG k-pop youtubers that started back in 2011,2012,2013-ish

You can tell they were actual k-pop fans,therefore it felt really genuine.It was essentially another way for fans to connect and communicate.

Now as k-pop got more ''global'' everything turned into professional reviews and while there's nothing wrong with that necessarily,there are so many people that feel ingenuine and you can tell they're doing it for clout as they shove their services into your face

Even if it feels ingenuine, if the reaction/review is from a more professional standpoint it still adds some value and can be very useful/informational, and you can learn to appreciate more what you like or justify why you don't.

You can still find plenty of genuine reactors fanboying/fangirling over their favorite groups though, it's just that there is bigger variety of type of reactions now.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!