Will the BTS solo projects stir the world? I doubt it

• When Alexander the Great died, he had no heirs and the only male relative remaining was his half brother Arrhidaeus, who was severely retarded.

One of his concubines claimed to be pregnant, and some people wanted to wait until she gave birth , but power abhors vacuum and Arrhidaeus was crowned the King of Kings of the Macedonian empire.

Since Arrhidaeus could not tell left apart from right, real power fell to Perdiccas, who was the leader of Alexander's bodyguards and had Alexander's seal which represented his power.

Meanwhile, generals under Alexander wanted to carve the Empire and strike their own niches. Perdiccas believed the Great Empire should NOT be broken up, and did his utmost to keep it whole.

Perdiccas was an inept politician, and he lacked legitimacy. He attempted to marry Alexander's older sister Cleopatra

(Cleopatra was a very common name for Greek noblewoman in that age, but the last of such, the last Egyptian pharaoh whom everyone knows, overshadowed everyone else and after her that name was retired from use.)

but that necessitated divorcing his current wife, making her father Antipater very upset and turning against Perdiccas. Long story short , Perdiccas was killed 2 years after Alexander's death, and Perdiccas' death basically meant the end of any attempt to keep Alexander's Empire whole.

====

I have said that the opportunity cost of BTS not abandoning K-O-R-E-A and setting shop elsewhere was at least $3 billion in sales, probably much more.

I have also explained that any attempt of it returning in 2025 will be a huge letdown. I said they will take at least 20 years to make up what they lost by not abandoning K-O-R-E-A.

BTS was always the sum overshadowing the parts , and I personally do not see the individual efforts going anywhere as far as the world is concerned.

NewJeans doing well won't be enough to make up BTS' gaping hole.

Jimin Collaborates with Taeyang of Big Bang. So what? Big Bang is a group which is in memory now. Will the Armies notice? probably. Will the world notice ? Probably not.

Psy was known around the world and Psy's collabo with Suga only caused some stir and that was it. That is the height of BTS individual efforts. None of them is going to sell out a stadium, which even Lee Jieun had managed.

The sum of their solo activities will not even reach 1/3 of BTS' sales in 2022 with just one and a half concerts and an overpriced album with a grand total of 3 new K-O-R-E-A-N songs.

I see that IVE got more votes than BTS. Even at here thing are changing. BTS' status as the top world celebrity is over, thanks to Mr. Bang's desire to hobnob with the likes of Samsung and Hyundai for one year, and when 2025 comes they will only see some remaining Armies , instead of the entire world, waiting for them.

• Think HYBE knew peak-BTS was never happening again and couldn't be replicated. The best they could do was use that sweet BTS money to make a bunch of different quality groups.

• I remember he used Napoleon once.. and other historical figures. But it gets to repetitive and similar that at this point they are all the same to me lol

BTS is like historical conquerors. Each of them was felled by unexpected enemies, but BTS was felled from within, by the desire of Mr. Bang to play a mogul, and by the K-O-R-E-A-N incels and rabidly conservative politicians who still think they are living in the cold war.

Almost all of its casual fans and about 75-85% of existing Armies won't be there by 2025, given the rapid erosion of its power

• you really wrote all og this??? god you just dont want to see them shine individually

they will do what they do & trust me ARMYs and the world will be anxiously waiting for the day an OT7 comeback is announced & a world tour too

just shhhhhhhhh stop writing article/threads ab BTS honey, it won't do you any good

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ιм тнe oɴe ι ѕнoυld love ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Unc GIF - Unc GIFsAnmin GIF - Anmin GIFsUnc GIF - Unc GIFs

• I know you were affected from their hiatus announcement as well, but I think it's time for you to move on...

Just like others who hardly remember acts they liked a couple years ago.

It is a world historical event which is notable - how a world empire was destroyed because the members were discouraged to abandon a country which did NOT appreciate them.

Again, I stand with my statement that it will be about 10%-20% of what it was in 2022.

• Yes, except there will be much less armies than before as time goes on

The opportunity cost of not abandoning Korea, which already chose IU over them, is at least $3 billion

None of the individual activities will come even to 1/10 of that

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!