Busters Chaeyeon will forever be the most adorable idol ever

• She could have been the next Nayeon. But you know.. Busters.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• She is in Triple S, I can't remember if she was in the sub-unit that debuted.

The original line up for busters has a member in Kep1er, and another one is in Class:y

• BTW, let's not confuse Busters with Busters.

Original

Busters β Members Profile (Updated!)
    Busters  Members Profile: Busters Facts Busters β (버스터즈) was a South Korean girl group under JTG Entertainment and Marbling E&M Inc. At the time of…
    kprofiles.com

Current

Busters Members Profile (Updated!)
    Busters Members Profile Busters (버스터즈), also known as Power Busters (파워버스터즈), is a five-member pre-debut girl group under Marbling Entertainment and JTG…
    kprofiles.com

Jieun, Takara and Minji were in both groups, Yunji and Seira are new additions.

• Did you see Chaeyeon in the TripleS subunit Music Video "Generation"

She entered the Elevator at the end of the MV with the rest of her sub-group Krystal Eyes which will debut sometime this Month, although I am not sure if it will be before or after the Main Group debut

Either way this group fascinates me with how differently they are structured from any other Kpop Girl Group.

The closest thing I have to reference them too would be pre-debut Loona, where they had multiple sub-groups, but instead of doing what Loona ultimately did and focus solely on whole group comebacks after debut it looks like TripleS will stick with a rotating schedule of Sub-Groups through their entire run

• This is Chaeyeon today????????????????

I knew she was gonna grow up to be beautiful but I'm stunned!!

• SleepingGiant I just read that first group already disbanded. What does that even mean? Are they still in TripleS? What was even the point of debuting them.

Is Chaeyeon group gonna disband after one song?

Some info here, and links to other threads that talk about the weird system they got for Triple S.

• SleepingGiant I just read that first group already disbanded. What does that even mean? Are they still in TripleS? What was even the point of debuting them.

Is Chaeyeon group gonna disband after one song?

Basically Fans are shown a Song or multiple Songs

Fans then vote which girls get attached to which song

The Sub Group is formed and release the Single/Mini whatever

If the Sub Group reaches a Sales target, that Sub Group becomes permanent

If it doesn't the Girls go back in the rotation for the next set of songs and Fan Vote

People are saying Acid Angel from Asia is done forever but I strongly suspect the Fans will just vote those same Girls back together anyway

Chaeyeon's Sub Group hasn't debuted yet, so we don't yet technically know if they will reach Sales target either

But the thing is, do you really want them to?

I would rather have the Girls Team up in various different combinations and not be forever stuck in a specific Sub Group, especially when so many members are yet to be revealed

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!