why she deserves the world

• Heejin is literally the backbone of LOONA. Despite the obvious BBC favoritism lingering around her, I will only touch on the positives of why she is one of the most underappreciated idol outside of the fandom.

1) Heejin is the first member to debut

This may sound self-explanatory, but she is the reason LOONA is thriving right now. From the start of her solo music video ‘ViViD’, she has locked her place as one of the prominent figure in determining LOONA’s future. She single-handedly pulled LOONA out of nugudom, and no one should sleep on that fact. She shaped LOONA into what we know today, and has perfectly shown us what BBC is actually planning with the loonaverse. She is such a strong girl for carrying LOONA from her solo debut, subunit debut, several collaborations between the members and finally official debut as LOONA’s center, which brought us to another point,

2) Heejin is the best center to ever exist

Sure she hogs all the vocal line, screentime and center stage time and even though it is unfair, I would say she SLAYED all of them. She has the best stage presence in the entire group (and arguably among the 4th gen). She always deliver, she eats all performances, leaving no crumbs at all. She at all the plates, the table, the MCs, the whole-ass stage. You will never be disappointed with her because she will always provide more than what we already expect, even though we obviously have expected the most out of her. Enjoy these fancams to your heart’s content.

3) Heejin has superb concept versatility and on-point expressions

She ain’t called the center for no reason. You might hate orbits for the whole ‘stan LOONA’ thing, but I will show you a proof :

pasted-from-clipboard.png

Please witness how she amazingly changes her expressions to suit the concept of the comeback in the music video. Some members like Yves and Kimlip are more inclined towards mature concept, and members Chuu and Yeojin thrive in cute concepts, but heejin slays all. She is perfectly balanced in all concepts.

4) She basically put her heart and soul to embodies the performance

I mean, look at this :

You will NEVER see a versatile idol like this in 10 lifetimes.

5) An amazing vocalist with lots of potential

Like most kpop idols, she lacks technique but the bar in kpop is so low that she is considered one of the decent vocalist who can actually sing. She does her job very well considering she is naturally deep-voiced. She has a very nice vocal tone and can change her voice to suit the concept (as always!)

6) She is one of the best dancers in 4th gen

I will stress this fact because some of y'all can never accept this. Heejin is arguably one of the top dancers with very clean techniques but y'all will never accept this fact unless it's your usual Chaeyeon or Itzy. She is actually on par with the top dancers you can actually list. She may be decent during debut era but she's actually improved miles to be considered one of the top dancers in 4th generation. I know nothing about dance techniques, sure, but there are numerous rankings where Heejin is ranked 1st or 2nd in LOONA, losing a bit only to Yves.

Unpopular opinion : Heejin > Yves. Sure Yves is above Heejin at some point but Heejin actually improved so much that she surpasses Yves.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This is one of many videos that highlight Heejin's improved dancing skill. Sure, do not obviously take the word of a stranger like a gospel but it is still a fact that she is one of the top dancers, relative to the eye of the beholder. Just because LOONA is not as popular as other groups does not mean they are not better. You may disagree with the overall ranking nearing the end of the video but PLEASE acknowledge her dancing talent as she poured immense effort into building muscle and sharpening her skills to become a top-notch dancer.

7) She can rap decently

She is obviously not Soyeon or Yeeun but she actually has a potential for rapping. Sure, LOONA has mediocre rap (most of them are talk-rap) but that is not the point because Heejin can actually improve on her rap skills if she choose the polish them. The closest to actual rap that I can think of is actually Why Not's first verse, and she actually did impressively considering no one in LOONA has actual rapping skills.

8 ) She is the visual

This is no longer a surprise. LOONA has many visuals but the officials ones are the usual visual trinity 3Jin (Heejin, Hyunjin, Jinsoul). I will only talk about Heejin since this thread is about her.

Holy shit she is so beautiful. Not only she is the center, but she is actually one of the prettiest idol I've ever seen and I am not even exaggerating. LOONA is really lucky to have Heejin. BBC should be thankful for this once in 10 lifetimes opportunity. She is so effortlessly beautiful. I have no words because god, y'all would not believe me if I overly praised her. Just see these posters and be thankful to be alive in the same generation as Jeon Heejin.

9) She is VERY humble

THIS is what separates her from other idols. She should be proud for her talents, but she never flaunt them. She's the exact opposite of 'all talk, no action' because she actually showcase her talent accordingly, and she never once exaggerate her talents. She is very down-to-earth, and I like how she is consistent in everything she is doing. Improving, even. But what actually makes me proud as a Heejin stan is her consistency to always improve herself. She is very hardworking, and she never felt comfortable with where she is right now. She always put effort to improve herself, and she always think of ideas to show her appreciation to us fans by delivering her very best. She knows her limit, but she always tried to surpass them. She leaped through boundaries and she is never scared to learn something new. She always try new things, have a unique approach to diversify her talent and most importantly, she never forget where she belongs to. She always remember the reason she is thriving right now, and devote herself to serve orbits with utmost performances. She is very likeable, friendly and never once she felt like she deserves all of this, even though she deservingly should. All of her efforts were motivated by us fans, and she actually realise that. I really want someone to hold her hand and tell her that every orbit is so proud of her and where she is standing right now. I want to cry everytime I think of her initial struggles, when she came from a nugu company until where she is standing right now. I love her so much.

10) She appreciates all members

As of currently, she will always be the first person to wish the members during their birthdays. There are sometimes where she didn't post anything because it is nearing comebacks or concert stages, but she will always make time to wish them. I like how she is always present during their birthdays (at least from what I've seen on Instagram). Here are a couple examples :

There are actually a lot of things I wanted to say especially her variety show and athletic skills, but I will stop for now because I am severely tired of typing and editing these picture. Thank you so much for reading, and indirectly giving our center a time to shine and be appreciated. Please look forward for LOONA's appereance in Queendom season 2. Please sit back and relax, because we do know for sure that she will slay. It's so obvious at this point lol

Another point : please do not hate Heejin for getting too much special treatment from BBC. Sure it is unfair for the other members but it is entirely not Heejin's fault. She is not the one you should blame. I don't care who you wanted to blame but leave Heejin out of this mess. She is simply doing her best for LOONA and us orbits. Please support our girls juseyo

• don't die

7c67bb3a8f60c1addea5782d37c80615198b2e80.gifv

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• In the beginning Heejin created the heavens and the earth. 2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of Heejin was hovering over the waters.

And Heejin said, “Let there be light,” and there was Jinsoul. 4 Heejin saw that the light was good, and she separated the light from the darkness. 5 Heejin called the light “day,” and the darkness she called “night.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day.

• leinadluzd

Changed the title of the thread from “why Heejin deserves the world” to “why she deserves the world”.
  • yoooo she literally did plank for 7 fucking minutes omg yall female faves could never :peperun:

External Content youtu.be

i knew about this but i thought orbits are just exaggerating but-

also the fact that she didn’t plop to the ground after it ends, but stretches left and right like its nothing 💀 i could never be her NO ONE could ever be jeon heejin

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!