2022 Comebacks that surpassed expectations

• Marvelous - Mirae: It's the male version of Lalalilala by April. Never cared for Mirae but they snapped with this song.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Zero & I'm The One - Drippin: Zero gives me 2nd gen vibes, both the song and the video. The we can go uuu-up! or we can go DOWWNN part was really cool. Then I liked The One even better! The rock vibes are cool

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Find You - Bz-Boys: They vocals in this group are incredible and it has a really pretty melody. I like how how the song ends and the way they build up the final chorus is really nice. Very high quality song production, especially for a very low budget group

Doom Du Doom - P1Harmony: Super catchy and definitely their best song

Me= - JustB: This song just hits different, makes me emotional for some reason

All Victon comebacks. Chronograph is giving SHINee vibes and Stupid O'Clock and Virus just sounds super cool

Rollin' - Vanner: Such a catchy chorus. It always puts a smile on my face.

I Love You - Winner: I usually don't like Winner songs (I haven't really liked their music since Really Really), but I did like this one. The chorus is catchy and the vocals are good.

Pop - bugAboo: I liked their debut but I loved this song. Sad they disbanded after this

Venom - BVNDIT: I had high expectations for them and I still liked the song more than I thought I would. I just know it would be a mega hit if Everglow released it

Dance On - Alice: So fun and catchy. For a group under a small label this about the same quality as higher tier groups

Ven Para - Weeekly: People were hating but I really like this song. I do miss their old sound but I think they proved they could pull off this type of concept, which I previously didn't think they could do.

Limbo - Nature: The best choreo of 2022 and I love the 2nd gen vibes

Que Sera Sera - ILY:1: This song is so catchy and fun. It's another serotonin booster

DM - Fromis_9: Basically my song of the year. I like Fromis_9 but they totally stepped up their game with this comeback

Edited once, last by Hopkinz ().

• Not a drippin stan, but I was really surprised with Zero! It's really good!

It goes without saying I love Doom Du Doom. Excited to see them perform it live next month. :tea-bee:

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• They're good! They had a solid debut and an even better comeback. Can't wait to see what else they do

Even their pre debut was nice

External Content youtu.be

• The song Ven para was fine, but it was a disappointment from its hype of being a concept switch. It was just like "That's it?".

They released a whole 20 minute documentary about it beforehand and a concept trailer, which raised people's expectations. Then when the MV was released, it looked less polished than the trailer.

For some reason they kept using this one ugly set and outfit set in the MV more than the actually good looking ones.

Venpara aca48 .pngVenpara aca51 .png

Good, Good

Good, Why?

I think this red set is almost solely responsible for people thinking this is boring, it just cheapens the epic feeling of the song

(They also only used this one at the end, saving it for the end)

Venparaaca.png

And it also has corny lyrics like "I'm so spicy" and "Oh bumpy eh Oh bumpy Get low"

edit: Also people who spoke Spanish said "Ven para" doesn't mean anything without adding the "Aca" so the title didn't make sense.

me myself I thought it meant "They come for" because "Ven" is literally "They come" and "para" is for (for the purpose of)

But I heard Ven para aca means Come here

Ven para vaporwave

Anyway the song, it has a unique atmosphere and instrumental, but the visuals and lyrics made the music seem cheap by association

And the dance kind of sucks too.

• Kepler had three elite songs, two titles and a B side. Wadada, We Fresh and Le Voyage all greatly surpassed expectations.

Classy by Classy was amazing.

Cherry Bullet pulled out two bangers, Love in Space and B side Broken.

But it was my Izone girls that truly dominated 2022. Every single soloist had a hit song, some had multiple. Combine that with Impurities by Ssamkura and Afterlike by Ahnyeongz, this was the Year of Izone.

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!