What’s your opinion on top groups 2022 comebacks

• BTS: Didn't really appeal to me, kind of boring unless you're an army i suppose

Blackpink: Didn't like both at first but ended up loving them and streaming them a lot

Twice: Loved it!! Good old TWICE banger

Red Velvet: Recently started loving it again, banger

Seventeen: Not my favourite year but i still liked both tts

NCT: Dream was pretty good!! Liked beatbox a lot

Itzy: Dissapointing

Aespa: Liked Girls a lot, expected it to do a lot better

Gidle: Grew off me but good song

TXT: Their weakest, grew off me quickly but the album was fantastic

Stray Kids: Meh

Enhypen: My least favourite but still loved it a lot

• BTS: liked ytc and run bts, but not on my playlist, I'll play it sometimes

Blackpink: loved it all <3

Twice: liked it, not for everyday listen but I really liked bsides more

Red Velvet: listened one time and that's it unfortunately

Seventeen: listened one time and that's it unfortunately

NCT: listened one time and that's it unfortunately

Itzy: listened one time and that's it unfortunately

Aespa: listened one time and that's it unfortunately

Gidle: loved it!!

TXT: listened one time and that's it unfortunately

Stray Kids: listened one time and that's it unfortunately

Enhypen: listened one time and that's it unfortunately

• omitted if i didnt listen 2 them

Blackpink: i love pink venom :thumbup: still need to listen to the full but judging from the bits ive heard, they all sound great.

Twice: really good, what i expect from twice. fun & good music :thumbup:

Red Velvet: amazing, feel my rhythm,,, beautiful,,, loved that whole album :red-heart:

NCT: everything they released this year amazed me. esp dreams releases. glitch mode finally made me a full on stan after all these years so my love is immeasurable and my day is made better.

Itzy: ngl i was worried when the teasers for sneakers were coming out i was sweatin bruh.... but i actually loved it, & all the bsides were really good too

Aespa: i only remember illusion :thumbup: and illusion is god :thumbup: amen :thumbup:

Gidle: amazing, show stopping, phenomenal, outrageously fantastic :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: i love them sm cant wait for their comeback eee.

TXT: good :thumbup:

Stray Kids: awesome:thumbup:

i m easy 2 pleasy

imagewe are the two as oneimage
    tumblr_87c871885fc1b1ac179f7fad3f66c807_97657e41_540_5.gif

• the emojis 💀

hope on the street

(she/they/no her.) most sane hobi fan

• BTS: It wasn't the kind of sound that I was hoping for, but I ended up liking it a lot from the moment it was released

Blackpink: It's hype but not the music I like to listen to, haven't listened to the b-sides

Twice: talk that talk has some good parts, overall it's a good song but not very rememberable. Brave and basics are great!

Red Velvet: I like feel my rhythm, didn't like the b-sides

Seventeen: I like WORLD and HOT

NCT: I didn't like their songs

Itzy: sneakers is catchy but I wouldn't listen to it unless it's on tiktok

Aespa: Didn't like any of their songs while I liked several of their songs released in 2021.

Gidle: tomboy is fun to listen to, even tho I only have listened to it around 4 times, I think it's because of soyeon's part that throws me off a bit

TXT: lonely boy, opening sequence and thursday's child are good, but I got tired of them fast. I'm still waiting for them to release brighter songs as the title track cause txt excels in that the most imo.

Stray Kids: Many of their songs are a vibe, but I can only listen to it once

Enhypen: disappointing but I like shout out

• BTS: I expected more but I got disappointed instead but I can say Run bts is one the best songs released this year.

Blackpink: They dropped AOTY born pink really served a no skip album just perfect.

Twice: pass

Red Velvet: 50 - 50 Feel my rhythm was sooo good

Seventeen: 💯💯they absolutely served no doubt

NCT: again served 127 and dream dropped a no skip albums

Itzy: pass

Aespa: again pass

Gidle : Tomboy and my bag are in my playlist playing the whole day one of the best songs

TXT:Gbgb was good I liked it

Stray Kids: kings obviously owned 2022 they didn't even release one bad song

Enhypen: future perfect is actually good

• BTS: It was good, but I almost never seek it out.

BLACKPINK: THEY SERVED! Both title tracks ate and left zero crumbs, Ready For Love is my anthem and Typa Girl has been on repeat for weeks. No complaints at all.

Twice: Talk That Talk was okay I guess. They have much better title tracks, don’t delude yourselves. Trouble and Queen Of Hearts hard carried that whole album.

Red Velvet: Feel My Rhythm is so good! All the art references, the beautiful music video, the music, everything! No complaints.

Seventeen: Hot was good, but can we talk more about Darling? Please? That song is so good.

NCT: Haven’t listened to most of their songs this year. The only one I remember hearing is Beatbox and I didn’t like it.

Itzy: Listen, Sneakers isn’t perfect, but when I tell you how dang catchy that prechorus is! And the chorus is so playful, I love it as well. Voltage and Blah Blah Blah were good too, but not quite as memorable to me. I know that collab with Bebe doesn’t really count, but it’s so good I’m making it count anyway.

Aespa: Illusion was not good at all. I used to hate Girls, but I was tasteless back then. It’s actually a bop, and I stand by that.

(G)-Idle: As Jisoo would say, not bad but not good.

TXT: Decent, and not bad, but not something I ever look for or actively seek out.

Stray Kids: Lonely St. ate! Charmer ate! Maniac ate! They did so well! Time Out is so good, you don’t understand. I love it so much!

Enhypen: Actually pretty good, I just almost never listen to it, not sure why

Dreamcatcher: They did so good! Such a good song with an even better message.

My answer is the only correct one.

• BTS: not for me in general and nothing here piqued my interest

Blackpink: disappointing to me only because I liked Pink Venom so much. I wasn’t expecting anything and am not a fan but I was like OHHHHH YEEEAAH on PV and then..🤔 I’ll keep wearing out PV tho.

Twice: not for me in general and nothing here piqued my interest

Red Velvet: disappointing for me although a few strong bsides on both releases that I really loved

Seventeen: not for me in general, but I really liked Hot and haven’t worn it out yet this year. It did make me go check out the rest of the album but I didn’t care for the other releases

NCT: mixed year for me.

2 Baddies is a great album. I don’t think it’s quite as good as Sticker/Favorite (the highs there are much higher), but it’s still great and probably a more cohesive album musically. A no skip album.

NCT Dream was very disappointing to me. Hot Sauce is a fantastic album and Glitch Mode felt very inferior to me as an album. There are a few highs (Arcade, Better than Gold, Teddy Bear) but they can’t compensate for how low the lows are IMO (It’s Yours, I’m looking at your half-assed existence among others.)The repackage songs add absolutely nothing and feel very much like crumbled chip crumbs at the bottom of the bag.

The solo singles were really strong and painted a nice concept of how their solo work might be but I’m disappointed they didn’t commit to the original plan, which seemed like a new song every month.

Itzy: mixed for me. I loved Voltage but didn’t care for Sneakers or much of Checkmate. I feel like Itzy gets me interested in one song and I pay attention and then the next one am like :pepestare:

Aespa: very disappointing to me. The thing that made aespa, well, aespa is that they didn’t do safe, generic gg songs and they gave me an album of safe, generic gg songs.

GIDLe: like Seventeen, not one that usually interests me but I loved My Bag. Nothing else on the album tho.

TXT: occasionally catches my interest but nothing here. Wait, is Magic this year? That was fun. I liked that.

Stray Kids: Oddinary is one of my fave albums of this year - almost a no skip album!

Enhypen: not for me in general and nothing here piqued my interest

Despite sounding grumpy af here, there’s quite a bit of music this year I liked, but as I think through it, it’s been from smaller groups, soloists or new groups vs the big acts.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• BTS

Yet To Come : FLOP

BLACKPINK

Pink Venom : BLOP

Shut Down : BOP

TWICE

Talk That Talk : BLOP

Red Velvet

Feel My Rhythm : BOP

SEVENTEEN

Hot : BOP (formerly a FLOP)

_World : BLOP

NCT Dream

Glitch Mode : FLOP

Beatbox : BOP

NCT 127

2 Baddies : BOP (formerly a BLOP)

ITZY

Sneakers : FLOP

Blah Blah Blah : BOP

aespa

Girls : BOP

G(I)-DLE

Tomboy : BLOP

TXT

Good Boy Gone Bad : BOP

Stray Kids

Maniac : BLOP

ENHYPEN

Blessed-Cursed : BLOP

Future Perfect : BLOP (formerly a FLOP)

• BTS

Yet To Come : honestly kind of boring

BLACKPINK

Pink Venom : it's grown on me some, but it's not even close to their best

Shut Down : not bad

TWICE

Talk That Talk : definitely one of their weakest title tracks

Red Velvet

Feel My Rhythm : Wildside coming out a few weeks later made it weaker.

SEVENTEEN

Hot : Still a bop!

_World : I found it pretty boring.

NCT Dream

Glitch Mode : I loved it, then hated it, but am back around to liking it

Beatbox : Good, but one of their weaker title tracks

NCT 127

2 Baddies : Still loving it

ITZY

Sneakers : not a fan

aespa

Girls : Solidly in the middle for them

G(I)-DLE

Tomboy : No.

TXT

Good Boy Gone Bad : I still don't think they pulled this off at all

Stray Kids

Maniac : I still love the chorus, but some of the shine has fallen off.

ENHYPEN

Blessed-Cursed : I still love it.

Future Perfect : one of the most disappointing songs of the the year for me

• only the ones i've listened to

Blackpink: loved pink venom + shutdown, some of their b-sides are great and some of them (tally) i will uhhhhh not be listening to much

Twice: i actually loved it ??? idk i feel like a lot of people complained but talk that talk is one of my fav twice title tracks

they also had some really nice b sides

Red Velvet: hkfhjdhkf so sorry rv i was not a fan at all

Itzy: i don't dislike sneakers like most people but i don't willingly listen to it either

blah blah blah was better !!

Aespa: girls was my least fav aespa song </333

(G)I-dle: tomboy is FANTASTIC love it

• Twice: ttt is the first twice title track I actually like.

Red Velvet: amazing follow follow my heart beat

Itzy: I liked it alot at first, but got tired of it quickly

Aespa: We them girls we them girls we them girls

Gidle: Liked it but I wished the lyrics were english. I would have liked it better without knowing the meaning.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!