Predictions for GAON physical Top 5 each quarter of 2021?

• BTS will be there somewhere when they comeback

BP will be there somewhere if they comeback

Twice will be there somewhere when they comeback

Izone might be a surprise give that they just announced their disbandment

• I'm not 100% sure on how Gaon works. Is it only sales specifically of that Quarter or is it albums released in that quarter but counts the sales for the whole year?

Also would BE Standard Edition count?

"Bunch of wannabes that wanna be me, me three if I was you"

• I would love for Twice to win one but its not likely imo, BP should get one if they dont cb the same Q as BTS again - lol izone may suprise us I guess

the bolded part is true for any group lol

at this point all seven boys can go for enlistment and I'm pretty sure bt21 or tinytans will win gaon...

Twice had a tough year last year but they always do well so its hard to count them out

Izone is really the dark horse and if they have a fantastic "disbandment song" like downpour for ioi then I'm sure they can ruffle some feathers

• I'm not 100% sure on how Gaon works. Is it only sales specifically of that Quarter or is it albums released in that quarter but counts the sales for the whole year?

Also would BE Standard Edition count?

I think its like the digital ones where the around first 6 weeks or something count.

Also BE essential & deluxe are combinded on gaon as they are the same album (BE just got its 3M certification which shows that it was combined).

• I would love for Twice to win one but its not likely imo, BP should get one if they dont cb the same Q as BTS again - lol izone may suprise us I guess

Both of you mention IZ*ONE...

I actually think they are winning Q1.

They released an album in December 2020 so its counted for Q1 and it sold more than 400k and there were no big sellers in jan or feb, second highest was probably treasure with just under 300k.

IZ*ONE is likely and if they do than they will become the first girl group since 2013 to win a physical GAON award and first girl group since Girl's Generation to win a physical gaon award

• Both of you mention IZ*ONE...

I actually think they are winning Q1.

They released an album in December 2020 so its counted for Q1 and it sold more than 400k and there were no big sellers in jan or feb, second highest was probably treasure with just under 300k.

interesting...that is true...

come to think about it...

• i am expecting bts to release an album in may so Q2 probably,

Q3 to seventeen/nct/bp if they release albums

Q4 - hopefully bts cause I really want two albums from them.

Stop being greedy lol

Bts will only release 1 album next year probably in july/Aug & Jesus isn't may too early since Be was literally late November? ?

& then another album 6 months later?!

Y'all don't care about the music & it shows lol

• I think its like the digital ones where the around first 6 weeks or something count.

Also BE essential & deluxe are combinded on gaon as they are the same album (BE just got its 3M certification which shows that it was combined).

In that case,

Q1 - IZ*ONE, Treasure, Kim Ho-joong, Shinee or G-Idle with IZ*ONE winning

Q2 (based on confirmed comebacks) - Rosé, Baekhyun, Ateez so far with Baekhyun winning

Q2 onwards could go multiple ways based on if or when BTS, NCT, Seventeen and possibly BLACKPINK make comebacks

"Bunch of wannabes that wanna be me, me three if I was you"

• Stop being greedy lol

Bts will only release 1 album next year probably in july/Aug & Jesus isn't may too early since Be was literally late November? ?

Ironic to see you say this. Armys wanting more music makes them bad now? :clown:

Also why tf are you always in BTS' business, your fave is debuting in less than 24 hours , for once focus on her rather than on Armys and BTS.

• I feel we could be on BTS comeback watch after the Grammys. Would also hope JJK1, KTH1 and Hope 2 are possibilities as well this year

How I predict it to go, as per the leak which said that we might get a BTS comeback in the 2nd quarter.

A mixtape in late April after the Japanese OST release in early April. Followed by an online concert in May. Maybe a single in June and a full album in July/August. The remaining 2 mixtapes in the 3rd and 4th quarter with another online concert.

• Think bts will release full album around June/July

A major single in May followed by the album.

A major collab in October.

Possible multiple mixtapes through the year.

i.e you faves are not safe

:pepe-toast:

• It's basically clown behavior to say y'all are still about the music rather than the records certainly that army displays the reality proudly lol

You really think Armys don't love listening to BTS' music? Why do you think everyone functions like you do? BTS had always given us atleast two comebacks per year except in 2019 where technically we even got the BTS world OST, so any Armys expecting the same are now greedy?

BTS released new music pretty much every month last year so Armys are comparatively musically deprived this year as we have had not one new song in 3 months except for Hobi's extended Blue side.

This is what Armys are used to, it has nothing to do with achievements.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Not everyone thinks like you do Hardy, in terms of charts and achievements only.

Edited once, last by paradis ().

• You really think Armys don't love listening to BTS' music? Why do you think everyone functions like you do? BTS had always given us atleast two comebacks per year except in 2019 where technically we even got the BTS world OST, so any Armys expecting the same are now greedy?

BTS released new music every month last year so Armys are comparatively musically deprived this year.

That explains why bts releases only 1 good single a year lol

• Stop being greedy lol

Who the f is yall first of all? And how is wanting 2 albums from BTS not wanting music? Lmao wtf? BTS are constantly working on music - not an exaggeration or a lie like some others - so no, its not unreasonable and as fans wouldnt you want the most amount of albums, ie music, from your fav? Espcially when they love working on it and have alluded to stored music? Anon obviously does, and what is wrong with that?

• They will be no BP album in Q2 or even Q3 lol

Q4 for sure tho

So you do realize BP has one of the LOWEST musical outputs for a kpop group? So why would you compare it to a group known for constantly being one of the highest each year? And project that expectation negatively onto someone from that fanbase just becuase you arent used to it from your own?

Edited once, last by kiwijoon ().

• Stop being greedy lol

Whats your problem?? Why cant I expect my favs to release more music??? And stop assuming about others.

You really sound so salty, why the fuck do you care when bts releases their music, why can't you just focus on your favs and leave army alone??

I can expect bts to release music every month cause bethey are bts and they can.

Not my problem when my favs are more music oriented.

Army is the one fandom who is more focused on music than records, we don't go around claiming our favs song flopped cause it didn't chart well or act like one release never happened cause eit didn't perform well.most of the music bts releases is free too. Records are just a bonus for us.

• Stop being greedy lol

BTS has the ability to release music all year round... every f*kn month and not be artistically burnt out. That's what happens when there are seven, diverse and talented artists who love creating music, no matter paid or free. They don't have to make their fandom starve and beg for a measly song from their company.

Keep your jealousy away from BTS, they are beyond you.

"Overspending on my pens, that are more in number... than your fans" - Suga.

• Stop being greedy lol

Seems like the nightmare that BE Deluxe edition gave you last year in the Q4 is still haunting you!!😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

The most successful & praised album of the world by Music Critics after MOTS7 with no bundles, with no Undergarments(Yuck), being the most expensive album of industry!!

What BTS will do is none of your business & also what Army wants none of your business. They are not claiming money neither from your Father nor your mother.

And BTS use their time on making music not wholly waste is posing in front of camera. Their music shows. There is a reason why they singlehandedly representing south Korea's music on peak of Music industry.

You better pray, KTH1 or JJK1 don't get surprisingly drop this month. You know, BTS doesn't need to hype by Wait for success.Hope, BTS release another Q4 album this year also. Army will be ready with popcorn seeing Barking fandom's burning eternally.

SAVE_20210311_154429.gif

• Lmao baby sis you spilled. He is so insecure I love it. :pepe-hehe:

• Official Post

That explains why bts releases only 1 good single a year lol

You're either an idiot with your predictions that never come true or bitter because BTS is exceeding everyone's expectation, growing bigger and bigger with every comeback. The sky is the limit now. You hate to see it so you spread your toxicity in every BTS thread. I feel sorry for you.

• I think BTS will release 2 albums this year because I don't believe touring will happen at least during the 1st half of the year so they will have time and they have so many songs made since they work on their music all the time.

2nd and 4th quarter.

And maybe a single in summer.

And of course the mixtapes. I think we will get both JJK1 and KTH1 this year.

This year send so promising!

:pepemusic:

I wish I had saved HardcoreBLINK 's reply to me in which he said that he was jealous of the fact that BTS releases a lot of music and wished the same for hot favorite group.

• This thread contains 65 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!