Karina vs Wonyoung vs yeji vs chuu vs soojin vs Miyeon vs soyeon (it girl)

• Who is your favorit it girl? 137

1. Karina (38) 28%
    2. Wonyoung (36) 26%
    3. Soyeon (41) 30%
    4. Chuu (17) 12%
    5. Soojin (18) 13%
    6. Miyeon (25) 18%
    7. Yeji (57) 42%
    8. Yg new gg member (9) 7%

This is Korea it girl

Rank Personalities Preference :

Who is the most popular in Korea?

Who is the next model?

Who is the most talented?

Who is the most funniest ?

Who is the most adorable?

Who is the féminin ?

Who is the boyish ?

Who is the fresh visuel?

Who is the prettier?

Etc...

Small agency members re here because Korea dispatch Write that ok

https://twitter.com/dispatchcs…/1348155210968031232?s=20

• Winter is the most popular and SM sees that, that's why theyre giving her more promotions.

I’m not going to argue with you about future potential. Winter only had the MAMA stage.

Karina will be the “IT girl” of the group. It’s obvious. Winter will still be popular to the public but as a visual/vocalist more. An “IT girl” is popular because of her presence and overall persona.

• I’m not going to argue with you about future potential. Winter only had the MAMA stage.

Karina will be the “IT girl” of the group. It’s obvious. Winter will still be popular to the public but as a visual/vocalist more. An “IT girl” is popular because of her presence and overall persona.

Winter is still the most popular at the end of the day, an IT GIRL is the most popular in Korea.

• the only ‘it girls’ here are wonyoung and yeji, maybe soyeon but i wouldnt call her an it girl. i’d just say soyeon is the most well known and appreciated for her talents.

yall be throwing around the term it girl on this forum a lot. an it girl is the most popular member who the gp loves and knows, people wanna look like her and be her,everyone wants to date her or be her friend, thats what it means to be an it girl. perfect examples are jennie, irene and even hwasa (she doesnt have the typical face u see but ppl like that, thats her charm), everything these three do becomes a trend.

"

" svt + blackpink supremacy

final-1.gif

Edited once, last by dokyeomhive ().

• Winter is still the most popular at the end of the day, an IT GIRL is the most popular in Korea.

Anything can happen. It’s just a poll. No need to be mad about it. Some people believe that Karina has the most potential and SM seems to think the same thing since she’s the FOTG.

• I’m not going to argue with you about future potential. Winter only had the MAMA stage.

Karina was the most promoted and propped by SM to be the star of from the jump and still got out paced by Winter. She’s never gonna be the “IT girl”. Your opinion =/= the reality going on in Korea.

• Anything can happen. It’s just a poll. No need to be mad about it. Some people believe that Karina has the most potential and SM seems to think the same thing since she’s the FOTG.

sm does the same with taeyong, but look the most popular member is jaehyun. so just because someone is the center doesnt mean theyre guaranteed to be the ‘it’ girl/boy of the group.

"

final-1.gif

• Anything can happen. It’s just a poll. No need to be mad about it. Some people believe that Karina has the most potential and SM seems to think the same thing since she’s the FOTG.

That was before SM saw how big Winter became though. You're right it's just a poll, but I'm talking as of right now. I'm not using potential or anything, I'm using facts. And the fact is, is that Winter is the most popular in Korea so she has a higher chance.

• Karina was the most promoted and propped by SM to be the star of from the jump and still got out paced by Winter. She’s never gonna be the “IT girl”. Your opinion =/= the reality going on in Korea.

Once again, anything can happen. Lisa was YG and Korea’s least favourite member and look at how popular she is now.

The reality of what’s going on in Korea is that both Karina and Winter are popular. For two different reasons. I don’t know why you’re trying to drag me just for defending OP’s choice.

• That was before SM saw how big Winter became though. You're right it's just a poll, but I'm talking as of right now. I'm not using potential or anything, I'm using facts. And the fact is, is that Winter is the most popular in Korea so she has a higher chance.

How do you know what SM is thinking? You’re acting like Winter suddenly got thousand photoshoots and brand deals.

It seems like SM is just deciding to promote all members now instead of just Karina. Which is a logical reason but has nothing to do with whatever you’re trying to say.

• How do you know what SM is thinking? You’re acting like Winter suddenly got thousand photoshoots and brand deals.

It seems like SM is just deciding to promote all members now instead of just Karina. Which is a logical reason but has nothing to do with whatever you’re trying to say.

It's funny how they start doing it right after Winter's popularity surge. And where is Giselle and Ningning's promotion then if they're doing it for ALL of the members.

• sm does the same with taeyong, but look the most popular member is jaehyun. so just because someone is the center doesnt mean theyre guaranteed to be the ‘it’ girl/boy of the group.

Yes but nothing guarantees that Winter will be the IT girl of Aespa. People are just saying that as a way to diss Karina.

Obviously, she’s going to get compliments on her visuals because she’s... the visual. But, Karina gets the same thing.

Anyway. Some people clearly agree with me and Winter’s persona doesn’t give me IT girl.

There can be more than one “IT” member in a group and I think Karina will be the one that does the most CFs etc.

• being an it girl isnt a 'vibe' or 'persona', youre an it girl when the results reflect that. rn there isnt much to go off of for aespa but winter has had the most positive reaction and she's the most popular so its more likely for her to be an it girl as of rn.

"

final-1.gif

• being an it girl isnt a 'vibe' or 'persona', youre an it girl when the results reflect that. rn there isnt much to go off of for aespa but winter has had the most positive reaction and she's the most popular so its more likely for her to be an it girl as of rn.

Yes but you can have an intuition about someone. Anyway. If you want to argue about this, then speak to OP. I didn’t make the poll.

• Karina has “IT girl” aura, tbh. I think Winter will be known for her vocals more kind of like Jennie and Rosé.

miss karinadoesn'tknow back at it again being delusional with her clapped theories of Jennie and Karina ever existing as both IT girls in an alternate universe. How about you get your girlies their first win before you start comparing them to one of the biggest musical acts to ever exist, next

OGC.7e0fa3e0eeacfccf73e42f938e1cd64c?pid=1.7&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia1.tenor.com%2fimages%2f7e0fa3e0eeacfccf73e42f938e1cd64c%2ftenor.gif%3fitemid%3d12780941&ehk=Xt95p63zJnUDK%2bMKTpUC17Q2vDgP911VbYg%2bQlCbahc%3d

• miss karinadoesn'tknow back at it again being delusional with her clapped theories of Jennie and Karina ever existing as both IT girls in an alternate universe. How about you get your girlies their first win before you start comparing them to one of the biggest musical acts to ever exist, next

OGC.7e0fa3e0eeacfccf73e42f938e1cd64c?pid=1.7&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia1.tenor.com%2fimages%2f7e0fa3e0eeacfccf73e42f938e1cd64c%2ftenor.gif%3fitemid%3d12780941&ehk=Xt95p63zJnUDK%2bMKTpUC17Q2vDgP911VbYg%2bQlCbahc%3d

MISSKARINADOESN'TKNOW

• miss karinadoesn'tknow back at it again being delusional with her clapped theories of Jennie and Karina ever existing as both IT girls in an alternate universe. How about you get your girlies their first win before you start comparing them to one of the biggest musical acts to ever exist, next

It was a COMPARISON. Stop gatekeeping Jennie, acting like no one can say her name.

You want Jennie to be recognised as an IT girl but you also don’t want people to use her an example of a top IT girl? make it make sense.

“biggest musical act to ever exist?” Stop being so delusional.

• It was a COMPARISON. Stop gatekeeping Jennie, acting like no one can say her name.

You want Jennie to be recognised as an IT girl but you also don’t want people to use her an example of a top IT girl? make it make sense.

you're not even a blink though sooo????????????

• Official Post

Anyway OP I think you should change from Karina to Winter since she's more popular than Karina atm. even SM knows with how they gave her a whole solo stage at MAMA, I defo think she'll be a force to reckon with in the future

And not some of y'all throwing subtle shade towards BP even after 2020...are y'all dumb

• you're not even a blink though sooo????????????

And? So you’re telling me that I have to be a blink to say Jennie’s name? Lol. That’s too funny.

I was using Jennie and Rosé as simple examples of what Winter and Karina’s dynamic could be.

Jennie being the IT girl because of her fashion, worldwide brand deals and visuals.

And, Rosé being recognised for her unique vocals and ethereal aura the most.

I think that is what Winter and Karina “will be” because there can be more than one member that gets recognised by the public.

• It was a COMPARISON. Stop gatekeeping Jennie, acting like no one can say her name.

you blind, dumb and illiterate i see. learn how to read before you have the audacity to quote me miss girl

giphy.gif?cid=e1bb72ff5b3abd364c6d57492e122bbb

i'll stop gate-keeping Jennie's IT girl status when you learn that not everyone with cat-like yes and a mean girl aura is going to achieve 'top-dog' status.

again, these "comparisons" are irrelevant when you're comapring a girl group that could barely chart in their HOME country, to one that is recognised as to being THE top girl group

• They will never be them.. please don't even compare

• This thread contains 137 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!