Posts by lactose

tumblr_inline_p7gjreGlXx1rhwzwl_75sq.gifv Niziu x KOSE 'Curl Keep Magic Mascara' advertising in store

https://gall.dcinside.com/mgal…iproject&no=217564&page=1

tumblr_inline_p7gjraoHL31rhwzwl_75sq.gifv Popular TV Announcer Renia Sumi loves NiziU. Her room showcases her love for the group.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Coca-cola CF hits 6m views 4fc698755b73a275693b2c097b6775ffba63983b.gifv

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

tumblr_inline_p7gjraqXvJ1rhwzwl_75sq.gifv 'Take a picture' is a popular Japanese word.

https://gall.dcinside.com/mgal…iproject&no=217468&page=2

As usual F*** JYPE. Just a quick reminder that just because JYPE does well doesn't mean the individual members do well because it might just mean that JYPE is taking a bigger cut of the profits when it should go to the girls.

I'm not understanding the outrage is this because of Got7? But Niziu is a joint collab between Sony Japan and JYPe. Both are taking cuts and I'm not sure what % they're both taking and what the girls take but since this is Japan Niziu are probably earning a lot just with their merch and singles alone.

Wow, this page moves so fast lol.

I remember saying hi on page 11 now it's 94 pages tumblr_inline_p7mgk7P8j31qdlkyg_250.gifv

But I love Hyunjin x Felix photoshoot! All the photos look amazing and I like what Felix said here 837f8df871e1434386d46b883c8cbc074882917d.gifv

“I think it’s cool when a male model pulls off female clothing really well or sports eye-catching hair and makeup. Personally, I like fashion that transcends boundaries and imagination.”

Niziu is in div 1 with 2PM and Stray Kids minicasa.gif

JYPe stocks rebounded thanks to NiziU's great performance. NiziU debut single sold 470k copies in 1 month and analysts are loving their performance so much so they're excited about their 2021 activities.

From NiziU, ITZY, Stray Kids, TWICE and 2PM group comeback analysts are expecting huge growth for JYPe fe61f742d30fda8a9e80a98a52f70fa49cbc6be9.gifv

80c60476c31e659cd70e1ec2e0f8e2f694ebc7cf.gifv

1. First showcase

2. 2nd single
    3. First English song
    4. Fashion collaboration

5. NiziU reality show
    6. Nizoo
    7. First album

53bb11dd42c545820897b61a7a0bc7837bbe9970.gifv

Well I never said that lol. I’m just basing it off of what Ryujin said about not dieting to look skinny and eating what she wants. I see some meat in her thighs and a double chin something that I won’t see a lot in Kpop idols so it’s not offensive to say it’s true when it’s not very often you see a different body type or “look” in Kpop.

Anyway, this is cute thread.

Fated to love you.

I'm gonna watch it.

Nice! It will have plenty of drama LOL.

Also the show will allow ex-idols and idol trainees on the show just like Produce. Can’t wait till we get more news about the contestants!

Has no one seen the threads I made about the subunit charting? They are #1 on two charts and entered melon 24 hits or the fact that they released a new song for the music reality show they have? Seems like no one pays attention to what they do which is the problem.

I don’t see them leaving maybe Jae but again we won’t know but at least be invested in their projects because they actually do a lot.

External Content m.youtube.com