Is wonho using steroids

• supersoda

Changed the title of the thread from “Is wohno using steroids” to “Is wonho using steroids”.
  • As someone who has being workout out at the gym and doing calisthenics for quite some years I can say:

He has an ectomorph physique, just like me. Which means it is EXTREMELY difficult to achieve muscle growth as your metabolism is faster than most people. So, naturally you need to eat a lot, a LOT

Still, It’s achievable if you follow the regime of a culturist. HOWEVER, I’ve heard him saying he would often skip sleep in order to work out, which is something unrealistic. You NEED at least, 7 hours of sleep to recover from soreness and muscle recovery. Which is something difficult for an idol’s lifestyle. Also, he looks extremely ripped and his veins show up a lot. So my guess, it that he’s juicing up that body

But whatever, it’s his body and he can do whatever he wants with it

• I've actually read people discussing him on body building forums and the consensus is that he is natural. He does show his workouts and has good technique and nutrition. You can also track the growth because we know he's been working out for like 5-7 years. In that timespan of course it is possible. He also looks natural and has abs and not a "bubble gut". If you don't know what that is, google "bubble gut steroids" and it'll show you all these body builders with a bloated mid section because of human growth hormone usage.

Please cry more.

• Hum, people say he goes to gym a lot as evidence against steroid use and if this is the case, the likelihood of using steroids would increase IMO. Lot of gym bros just use them without thinking much. It's basically a protein shake for them.

However, dunno how easy is to get them in SK. Sometimes I see in the news people getting caught smuggling steroids as they are legal outside SK, but not in SK. I think you need prescription to use steroids legally. Dunno how deep he would go to break the law for muscles. If it was a gradual muscle gain, I would imagine he didn't use any as getting caught using it illegally could have consequences. He isn't a professional bodybuilder. I don't think male idols are pressured to be muscular. It seems more like a personal thing and he could just take it slow.

• Hum, people say he goes to gym a lot as evidence against steroid use and if this is the case, the likelihood of using steroids would increase IMO. Lot of gym bros just use them without thinking much. It's basically a protein shake for them.

However, dunno how easy is to get them in SK. Sometimes I see in the news people getting caught smuggling steroids as they are legal outside SK, but not in SK. I think you need prescription to use steroids legally. Dunno how deep he would go to break the law for muscles. If it was a gradual muscle gain, I would imagine he didn't use any as getting caught using it illegally could have consequences. He isn't a professional bodybuilder. I don't think male idols are pressured to be muscular. It seems more like a personal thing and he could just take it slow.

That's really not the truth tho, you can't just use steroids on a whim and be nonchalant like that. If you are going to use steroids you have to learn/know the science behind chemistry and cycling the steroids. You also have have to inject it intramuscularly and not just eat it because it'll mess up your liver so bad and cause permanent damage.

Also I only know this because working out is a hobby of mine. I swear I don't use steroids lol.

Please cry more.

• That's really not the truth tho, you can't just use steroids on a whim and be nonchalant like that. If you are going to use steroids you have to learn/know the science behind chemistry and cycling the steroids. You also have have to inject it intramuscularly and not just eat it because it'll mess up your liver so bad and cause permanent damage.

Also I only know this because working out is a hobby of mine. I swear I don't use steroids lol.

Are you referring to me talking about "protein shake"? It obviously a joke and not referring to how steroids are used.

• he looks natural in this photo but a few days ago i saw a photo of him in my twitter timeline and his thighs were huge and i mean HUGE, i was taken aback honestly. but all the power to him.

• That's really not the truth tho, you can't just use steroids on a whim and be nonchalant like that. If you are going to use steroids you have to learn/know the science behind chemistry and cycling the steroids. You also have have to inject it intramuscularly and not just eat it because it'll mess up your liver so bad and cause permanent damage.

Here’s a video about steroid use in SK. According to this guy, it is pretty common and not really difficult to get

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• %100

Wonho-former-member-of-MONSTA-X-show-muscular-body1.png

142926465_416992602916809_5390445192873028684_n-1024x1024.jpg

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• Had you ever watched his workout videos, you'd know better than to ask that question. He eats a very healthy diet, and works out 3 hours a day, twice a day. He got that body through hard work and taking care of his body.

• probably. people who don't know anything about body building underestimate how unrealistic it is to get really big. unless you eat, sleep, breathe working out 24/7 and have an insane diet. not saying for fact he's roided, just that it's likely.

• Possible but honestly his body isn't "that big", it is definitely achievable with a lot of work. Seeing previous photos and nowadays photos, it looks like his body did change from time to time (sometimes bigger, sometimes smaller) which often indicates a natural development of the body (you can't consistently get the same body everytime, your schedules change and you often want to change exercise). In the past seemed more unnatural as idols have really short free time so less time to exercise that much but seeing shownu having also a big body kind of indicated that Monsta X really exercised a lot. I've also seen med students with bigger bodies so i'd say it's probably natural.

• It’s been a while since I was in the gym lol But one of my ex was a body builder. It’s possible to have this kind of body without steroids. It needs strict diet and control over everything. I haven’t followed Monsta X or Wonho since 2016-2017 but he already started to exercise back then. The growth is gradual. There are also thing what not considered illegal but helps to define the muscles. Extra supplements, proteins or what it’s called in English.

• Possible but honestly his body isn't "that big", it is definitely achievable with a lot of work. Seeing previous photos and nowadays photos, it looks like his body did change from time to time (sometimes bigger, sometimes smaller) which often indicates a natural development of the body (you can't consistently get the same body everytime, your schedules change and you often want to change exercise). In the past seemed more unnatural as idols have really short free time so less time to exercise that much but seeing shownu having also a big body kind of indicated that Monsta X really exercised a lot. I've also seen med students with bigger bodies so i'd say it's probably natural.

I agree with this. Wonho is very very dedicated to developing his physique and puts a lot of time and effort into his diet/workouts. However, he obviously doesn't always have the same amount of time and energy to devote to it AND IT SHOWS IN THE RESULTS. That makes me think he gets those results naturally. Also, he seems like he's not the kind of body type that has difficulty building muscle. He's not Kihyun or Hyungwon. Some people will never be able to look like Wonho without help. For others, it's easier. Heck, people always comment on how muscular my calves are. I do nothing to get them and they will start to look nicely defined if I just pass a gym along the street (too bad the rest of my body is not like this).

• I agree with this. Wonho is very very dedicated to developing his physique and puts a lot of time and effort into his diet/workouts. However, he obviously doesn't always have the same amount of time and energy to devote to it AND IT SHOWS IN THE RESULTS. That makes me think he gets those results naturally. Also, he seems like he's not the kind of body type that has difficulty building muscle. He's not Kihyun or Hyungwon. Some people will never be able to look like Wonho without help. For others, it's easier. Heck, people always comment on how muscular my calves are. I do nothing to get them and they will start to look nicely defined if I just pass a gym along the street (too bad the rest of my body is not like this).

Me it's my chest lol. If I workout just a little my chest will just double in size lol. My calves are small though.

• I don't see the point of these type of threads, because no one here knows the answer.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This thread contains 69 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!