Do you think bahiyyih is really mistreated or mismanaged

• i feel wake one company thought Up comeback can being big hit also give bahiyyih lines like 13 s lines but this comeback flop also they dont think bahiyyih has contribued at the sales ...this is xiaoting cbar buying the sales of kepler add bahiyyih isn't charismatic perfect as center even chaehyun is main vocal but trying her best for facial expressions.

I doubt wake one wish put down the carrer of bahiyyih..they think she isn't star of the group ...she need more confidence on the stage...

Now she have only 4,75 s lines..in new comeback maybe this is media play or just problem between her and wake one..

• Is she a good singer or rapper? (I'm asking because I don't know). Sometimes people complain about their faves not having enough lines but honestly, if they're not that great or others in the group are stronger, I'm not sure why that's a surprise.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• They don't want her in the group it's obvious. If they could rig she would be rigged out.

Lucky moa support her in gp999 show if she wasnt known sister of huening kai ,she should being invisible but lol bahiyyih is more revelant than huening kai anyways wake one is obvious with her like even hyewon have not 4 s lines or sakura in izone title songs .

She is 3rd best vocalist in Kepler, she get give alseat 10 s lines ...

They never thought she fit well the group image

• Is she a good singer or rapper? (I'm asking because I don't know). Sometimes people complain about their faves not having enough lines but honestly, if they're not that great or others in the group are stronger, I'm not sure why that's a surprise.

She is okay singer but one trying sing live lourder in performance but no rapper...anyways Kepler vocal lines is only dayeon chaeyhun

her problem is the lack stage presence as kpop idol

• I feel really bad because she IS super pretty, and while I'm a casual fan of TXT. I think it's kind of sad to assume that she only made it through because of MOA's voting. If I was an idol and saw that people are claiming i only made it through 'cause of my brother, that would be pretty hurtful. I am sure on her own she has talents, and maybe in the TT's so far she hasn't had that time to shine. There could be B-Side tracks she gets more lines on (I don't stan/follow/listen) so who knows. But they just debuted she has plenty of time to improve her skills with her teammates and plenty of time to grow. I've seen it happen in many of the boygroups I follow.

in fact a perfect example is Xiao. He seemed in older mv's to have decent lines but they always felt short, he is a great lead dancer so he was always shown for that. But the more time passed, the more he seemed to grow he got more lines, got more camera work, and even began writing, composing and arranging on their albums. She has time to grow and learn and gain experience. I just feel bad that people sit here and think she's only there due to her brother. That just feels sad to me.

• I feel really bad because she IS super pretty, and while I'm a casual fan of TXT. I think it's kind of sad to assume that she only made it through because of MOA's voting. If I was an idol and saw that people are claiming i only made it through 'cause of my brother, that would be pretty hurtful. I am sure on her own she has talents, and maybe in the TT's so far she hasn't had that time to shine. There could be B-Side tracks she gets more lines on (I don't stan/follow/listen) so who knows. But they just debuted she has plenty of time to improve her skills with her teammates and plenty of time to grow. I've seen it happen in many of the boygroups I follow.

in fact a perfect example is Xiao. He seemed in older mv's to have decent lines but they always felt short, he is a great lead dancer so he was always shown for that. But the more time passed, the more he seemed to grow he got more lines, got more camera work, and even began writing, composing and arranging on their albums. She has time to grow and learn and gain experience. I just feel bad that people sit here and think she's only there due to her brother. That just feels sad to me.

Most of her fanas are either solo Stans or HYBE Stans. So yes she would’ve never got that big fanbase without her brother.

But one thing I hate about that, is that medias keep mentioning her brother, it’s so disrespectful. And Wake one use her for clout they don’t care about her she would’ve never debuted if it was rigged.

• Most of her fanas are either solo Stans or HYBE Stans. So yes she would’ve never got that big fanbase without her brother.

But one thing I hate about that, is that medias keep mentioning her brother, it’s so disrespectful. And Wake one use her for clout they don’t care about her she would’ve never debuted if it was rigged.

Yeah i don't doubt that. It just seems unfortunate. Like you are training and working just as hard trying to be someone and make a name for yourself and you're constantly over shadowed by your brother...like people can't see you for you without that him being mentioned. I am just saying I kinda feel bad for the girl. Maybe she needed more training or something, if that was the case they should have waited to put her on the show. but what do i know.

hopefully i'm making sense.

but also the other members had the same time to improve and to show their skills. If someone thinks just by association they will get hype, that person must bring something to the table. At least stage presence. But sometimes she is quite flat on her skills. Being basic good is not enough when everybody else is busting their ass to get on top. She went straigth to the top, and she needed to be fame hungry. Maybe i am wrong and she is busting her ass out, i really can`t tell.

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• Meh, she just have to keep improving for her real debut, this is temporary, the real test is after Kep1er disbands.

She id definitely not good enough to go solo, so she will do acting or be part of a new group.

Her fan base is wild, at least she does seem to have that.

• Honestly for me she doesn't really stand out much. I feel like for these survival show groups if you aren't at the same skill level as other members it's easy to get passed over. There's not a ton of time between the end of the show and the debut date so there's not a lot of time to fine tune their skills. Like someone else said the real test will be her post-Kep1er career.

• shes more mismanaged but i feel like its been getting somewhat better. its very obvious w1 and mnet did not want bahiyyih in the group. for most of her career shes been done dirty, her lines in wadada and we fresh were basically nonexistent, just a bunch of adlibs. up and wingwing had pretty decent lines but other members (like yeseo) werent really gettinglines (goes to show w1 cannot make a decent line distribution LMFAO). theres some bsides she gets lines in (like mvsk, dream, goodnight and daisy) but a lot of bsides shes kinda snubbed in ( lion tamer, downtown, another dream, le voya9e and rewind. fuck you rewind). for the most part w1 puts her at the edge and doesnt give her many center or screen time. although this did change with we fresh, shes 3rd in screentime, and is a second away from being first. she also got lots of center in the dance which is a huge improvement on w1s end, however ill wait to see future comebacks. if w1 can just give her at least 2 actual lines or a line and killing parts (and maybe giving her some bsides like daisy where she can shine) while giving her decent center and screentime, i really wouldnt have a problem.

i find that hiyyihlights often act like shes mistreated which really isnt the case. if w1 really tried a bit more it wouldnt be that bad for hiyyih. however, hiyyihs not the only one that gets robbed. ive noticed mashiro is getting very little lines and screentime lately. i really dont get it, considering kep1ers a vocally weak group without chaehyun and hiyyihshiro are kep1ers better vocalists (id put them right behind chaehyun and youngeun tbh). honestly w1 is a bit of a mess tbh.

• yujin and yeseo is NAWT better than bahiyyih lets be serious. youngeun, is better but theres not a huge gap. same goes to shiro.

There’s definitely a gap between Bahi and Youngeun. Let’s not

Bahi is better than Xiaoting and Yeseo.

I rewatched the mv she got no lines but she had enough screen time. Her fans are just noisy because Xiaoting was inexistant while Yujin appeared only two times.

• This person ranks her 6th in vocals and 7th in dancing

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

She is probably top 3 in visual.

• She only really got hype because she’s TxT members sibling (especially during the show) and honestly that put me off of her.

Also, even tho ppl say she’s pretty, i don’t think she fits the beauty standard of korea that much. She sticks out a lot and i think it works for BGs (her brother) because BG members are more treated as individuals imo, while GGs are a unit, a collective package.

• Let's be real here the entire group is mismanaged the company has these bunch of girls and they don't know what to do with them honestly Kep1er doesn't feel cohesive as group they members really don't feet in together each girl has a different that clashes with the other honestly now i understand why Mnet rigged those shows because when they didn't we ended with group like Kep1er that lacks identity even Fromis_9 which came out of a very unsuccessful show managed to have an identity

• Bahi stans are worse than Lisa and Jennie akgaes on Twitter. That's saying something. Blackpink is popular enough that they can withstand whatever ruckus those Lizards and Jennitals cause among the fandom.

But Kepler is brand new and those Bahi stans are making things extremely difficult. It's such a shame, they come out with bops every comeback but their dumb akgaes ruin things. It makes it very hard to root for Bahi.

I feel like the real question to ask is

Is she a significantly worse singer and dancer than the other Kep1er girls? No. Besides Chaehyun, who can sing in that group? And no, Youngeun is not even Liz level lmao. And Chaehyun gets less lines than Dayeon. Considering her popularity, Bahiyyih should at least get some of Dayeon’s lines. Her talent isn’t low enough to have only 5s of adlibs and most of her lines being chants. At least UP!, Wing Wing and Sugar Rush she was treated like a member of the group. But she isn’t the most shafted in the group. Yujin is tbh. She should be treated as the third top vocalist in the group but it looks like Dayeon took that spot. Mashiro and Yeseo aren’t that popular so then being shafted isn’t surprising.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!