If you get amnesia and forget about your kpop boys/girls, what song will 100% insure you will fall in love with them again?

• If you get amnesia and forget about your kpop boys/girls, what song will 100% insure you will fall in love with them again?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This is a Japanese bside, but Im 100% sure no matter when or where I hear it I will fall in love with SHINee again

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• So I will give you the low down on my main groups

"We're always with InSomnia, we can spend more time, beyond limits together!"

• For RV, I like psycho the best

• External Content www.youtube.com

my holy trinity of whichever alternate reality i exist in, it is a fact i love these songs in every single one of them.

imagewe are the two as oneimage
    tumblr_87c871885fc1b1ac179f7fad3f66c807_97657e41_540_5.gif

• Ohhhh so I took your title as a kinda I fell in love with the group with 'this' song so I will again if I forgot them.

Oh it doenst have to be the song you first fell in love with but sth that is a sure to deal to make you fall in live again

• External Content www.youtube.com

• Stray Kids' 3rd Eye.

This song goes beyond my Kpop taste.

same for SHINee's Electric Heart

• External Content youtu.be

External Content youtu.be

External Content youtu.be

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!