Why are people over here trying to fakely pretend that sullyoon is some it girl ?

• because this is the only thing nmixx has.

Vocal skills? They sing/scream like itzy, if your vocal direction I'd trash being a decent vocalists doesn't matter.

Dance?

Nobody standout and their choreo are not entertaining to watch.

Stage presence?

Only jinni and kyunjin are entertaining performer.

Visual?

Appart from sullyeon they all look like commoners.

Music and lyrics?

Their producer should be put in jail.

Fashion?

Trash.

• External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• as someone living in Korea she is not an "it" girl at all yet, but she is disproportionately popular for a member from a group that pretty much nobody knows. If JYP gives NMIXX a song with a chance of being a hit she could be an "it girl" someday.

Then again JYP did their best to stop Tzuyu and Nayeon from being "it girls" when they had their chance (although Nayeon is kind of belatedly becoming one now), so maybe JYP will stop Sullyoon too.

• Known by the public doesn't equate to it girl. It girl is someone who is everywhere, talked about all the time and who had fans even outside their group's own fandom

out of service

• I know her because of that tik toker that hit on her in LA.

I don't think that makes her an it girl.

• I'm going to put my answer from anons who had the sames thread

She's definitely not an It girl that word get is thrown left and right by kpop fans, IT girls usually have an impact on the gp everything they do becomes a trend whether with their hair styles or clothing...everything they do goes viral just like Hwasa, Jennie, Suzy, Yoona and now with Wonyeong without forgetting these girls have tones of Cfs, Sullyoon is just a trendy girl and if prmoted properly she will defiantly get there

• I'm going to put my answer from anons who had the sames thread

She's definitely not an It girl that word get is thrown left and right by kpop fans, IT girls usually have an impact on the gp everything they do becomes a trend whether with their hair styles or clothing...everything they do goes viral just like Hwasa, Jennie, Suzy, Yoona and now with Wonyeong without forgetting these girls have tones of Cfs, Sullyoon is just a trendy girl and if prmoted properly she will defiantly get there

By this definition (and is a good one) Twice and Red Velvet never had an IT girl.

Sana did go viral for her shy shy shy, but not for clothing and hair style.

Irene and Joy have gone viral for visuals, but is not like the general public copy everything they do (as far as I can tell)

• Some fans think being considered "super pretty" by korean standards equals it girl automatically. She has potential i guess but she needs a lot of promotion and nmixx to get good songs so she become known by the public

• By this definition (and is a good one) Twice and Red Velvet never had an IT girl.

Irene and Joy have gone viral for visuals, but is not like the general public copy everything they do (as far as I can tell)

No it is not, "GP will copy/trend their hairstyles and clothing" makes IT girls relevant only to teenage/early twenty women. That is hardly the case.

Women would seek to be them and men would be attracted to the them - with some overtones of sexualization. That is why it is not a good idea to call minors as "IT girls".

And that is also why a popular Soju/Alcohol CF is a good criteria, because they can't do it until they are 21.

• Lying and hating at the same time.

• By this definition (and is a good one) Twice and Red Velvet never had an IT girl.

Twice has popular members although Sana and Nayeon have a lot of Fame i wouldn't consider them it girls same thing with Joy but with Irene she somehow did have a certain type of influence.

And responding to this statement "but is not like the general public copy everything they do (as far as I can tell)" Korea is a trend forward country they love following what the most famous people are doing remember how the Jennie hair style was copied by everyone even in the industry and how the Jennie look became a thing or how Hwasa made a restaurant famous just because she eats there or how Woonyeong trends just for breathing literally her new "bangs" aka twitty bangs where starting to go viral so yeah korean it girls have an influence on people

• just people who believes on pann.nate
    she is being very push there meanwhile the group is a failure

ofc she still has a chance but yeah she is a no one so far
    its just some of her fans pushing a narrative

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!