[instiz] I LIKE TO DRESS OVERLY PROVOCATIVE SOMETIMES

• I'm in my early 20s and I feel exhilarated whenever guys stare at me. I think to myself 'so I can be charming too' and get filled with satisfaction with myself. That's why there are times I would walk around my neighborhood dressed to the point of making others embarrassed to stare at me

original post: here

1. Just reading the title, I thought 'Just another mountain rabbit (t/n: expression meaning self-absorbed empty brained narcissist)' and clicked in while flaring my nostrils

2. ⛰ 🐇

3. Is she ... Eungyo? (t/n: Korean version of Lolita, basically the MC girl was dressing provocative deliberately to make the old man uneasy and stare at her)

4. Mountain rabbits sure are always consistent in their ways

5. No but why do I want to hide myself in a hole for her while reading the post?

6. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I've seen people like her and we stare because they look so ridiculous it's funny... Wow..ㅋ I just think 'I want to face palm'

7. You enjoy it when grandpas stare at you??...

8. 🤔❓

9. To people reading, don't you guys dare copy these mountain rabbits

10. OP isn't the only one, there are a lot of kids who are somewhat like that when they hit their early 20s.. They desperately crave for validation and their self-esteem is at the lowest so they become kids who enjoy attention. I used to be like this once too.
    Of course my actions deserve to be sworn at, be too, my crave for validation was so severe that I would purposefully act promiscuous and instill pseudo-relationship sentiment with everyone. Whenever other guys treated me well, it filled me with self-esteem?
    But after living like that, I realize that among the people who came and go in my life, there was not a single one who sincerely gave me any comfort or even liked me seriously.
    Anyways, I know that even if I say this now, OP won't change, but I know that there will be a time you'll realize it yourself. It's still cold now, so please dress wamrly..
    Listening to you reminded me of my embarrassing younger years

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• craving men's validation is a drug that has been shoved down women's throat for too long

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I don’t think there is anything wrong with the wish to be desired, i think everyone’s wants that. Some more than others so they try to always look on fleek. But it shouldn’t go as far as this being the only thing you think will give you worth.

I had the phase where I thought I needed male validation too, until I one day realized it doesn’t do anything for me except being bothered by guys I didn’t wanted to be talked too… In fact the more “revealing” my clothes were, the more I got attention from guys I wanted to stay away from.

• mountain rabbits huh?

maybe we can incorporate this "insult" into AKP trolls and whatnot

like OMG he/she is such a mountain rabbit!!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!