MYS SCARED OF BLINKS?

• While blackpink have been hiatus for almost 2 years, mys try hard to proof aespa as the best girl group.

And now the real queens is coming back as usual, and mys been scared hiding behind the curtains thus becoming anon and post shade thread towards blackpink.

So you are scare of the upcoming revolution?:pepe-flirt:

ROSÉ LIFETIME PARTNER. :pepe-flirt:

• They leave because they cant resist the charts of Girls, wich i think are very fine, but they were expecting something very close to Savage. Dont help either that "Sneaker" go higher :pepe-hehe:

They cannot believe other girls group surprass them :pepe-cringe:

• You guys aren't nice. Stop kicking people when they're down, you aren't being jokesters anymore. This is plain bullying, in case you've ever complained about bullies.

It is, and it's too much. You don't have to like them, you can't like everyone after all., but if you're acting like this to them, I hope you're absolutely no better than you're accusing them of being. Rich.

• True blinks dont step so low to shit on othee groups which are not doing well

Blinks only care about the pinks themselves so save your effort to stream and buy Pink venom/born pink

Blinks only care about the pinks themselves so save your effort to stream and buy Pink venom/born pink

I'll add that people and kpop fans should be like that in general...

like what you like and focus on one's own favs...

there's so much content out there I wonder how haters and antis have the time to trash a group that they hate instead of focusing on the group that they like!!!

I'm done with preorder born pink. Just waiting the time to stream

• It's not about bp. There are like 5 ggs outcharting aespa rn which is kinda insane .If this happened to my faves, i would be quiet too after the year that aespa had in 2021.

• like always

Blinks are more obsess about aespa and MY than they are about blackpink coming back from a 2 years hiatus

clearly blinks aren't the main character that they think they are, MYs are considering that none of you can keep our name out of your mouth :)

I created this for the anon to came out from anon section :pepe-flirt:

• It's not about bp. There are like 5 ggs outcharting aespa rn which is kinda insane .If this happened to my faves, i would be quiet too after the year that aespa had in 2021.

They should enjoy the music instead of getting the third hits in a row. Rarely to be happened

They should enjoy the music instead of getting the third hits in a row. Rarely to be happened

That happens once you stan numbers instead of the group.

But at the same time aespa outsold all the GGs hence I see no reason for MYs to shut up based on this. But more like MYs decided to stay away from this toxic forum cause the HATE on MYs + SM stans are crazy now in this forum.

I cant go a day without seeing a thread dragging Aespa / MYs. It has become toxic at this point and it ain't cool

Edit: again, i gonna reiterate this. Until your fave is able to sell more than aespa AND have the consistency on digital charts including charting more than 3 songs on top100 at once, you have NO solid backing to drag aespa at all. Not even Once and Blink (im sure Bp will break all records) until the new album outsell aespa. And definitely not THAT fanbase which has become vocal only after the new song reach top 5 after a bunch a flop. TQ

• But at the same time aespa outsold all the GGs hence I see no reason for MYs to shut up based on this. But more like MYs decided to stay away from this toxic forum cause the HATE on MYs + SM stans are crazy now in this forum.

I cant go a day without seeing a thread dragging Aespa / MYs. It has become toxic at this point and it ain't cool

Isn't it the same about Blackpink? Blackpink constantly getting compared to Twice, aespa, Bts, IVE, New jeans, and whatever come to people's mind. Most of Blinks just not take them seriously anymore.

• Isn't it the same about Blackpink? Blackpink constantly getting compared to Twice, aespa, Bts, IVE, New jeans, and whatever come to people's mind. Most of Blinks just not take them seriously anymore.

Yup and thats why people say blinks disappeared for a period of time last year and earlier this year. I guess haters just couldnt keep Blinks and MYs out of their mouth both in anon and main

LMAOOO

you really think MY should stay quiet ? don't worry honey e have no reason to stay quiet

when GIRLS is the best selling gg album in history

Aespa just got the highest charting 4th gen bsides

4 songs charting on Melon

and just today they become the fastest kpop group in history to enter the top 40 of the weekly US pop radio

hold the biggest peak for a 4th gen GG on Billboard 200

and a national hit who's on it's way to become the longest charting GG song on Melon considering how it's going

+ they might get the SOTY for July at gaon awards

MY have no reason to stay quiet if we want to be loud and boast about every little achievement aespa do daily

trust me the only reason why MY are nice and give a break to you

is only because we let Neverland and Midzy enjoy their GG success after years of flopping

and because we have better thing to do like Enjoy our comeback promo in contrary of having a weird obsession and scrutinize the smallest move from a bunch of underage girls who debuted yesterday '-'

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON

• You just showed your true colors. You're one of the problematic MYs on here that your fellow MYs don't even like.

• You just showed your true colors. You're one of the problematic MYs on here that your fellow MYs don't even like.

oh no do you have a tissue please so i clean all the tears running on my face

oh my god i really wonder what i'll do with my life now that i know that some virtual people who do nothing in life and i'll never meet irl don't like me

trust me if u want to try to do a comeback , try to comeback with a better comment

because i say and i always said that i doesn't give a f*** abt all the user here :finger-heart:

I hope caring so much about what virtual people think of you over something as dumb than kpop help you to sleep better

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON

• This thread contains 31 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!