RS1 is going to face the biggest...

• the TWO BIGGEST SOLOIST in South Korea omfg YG is sending her to hell

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

She had to face dingdongs from her company and now THIS?

Reminds me of Jennie facing EXO and Twice, is this somehow intentional :pepe-clown-gear:

but again no one can defeat IU I am good with her solo being accepted in SK :pepe-life-support:

영원히 소녀시대! BLACKPINK IS THE REVOLUTION                      original.gif

• Official Post

No music show wins this time ig

:pepe-life-support:

But again, there's no shame in losing to these two as they're like the biggest soloists in Korea rn. Rose is just making her debut as a solo artist, we don't know how it will sound, how it will perform, etc.

It's better to hope for the best and expect the worst at this point. Obviously people are going to start calling it a "flop" in spite of the competition, so it's better to start focusing on the positives.

We should start gathering those points for music shows, saving up money to buy her solo album, etc.

But internationally she doesn't have much competition and I think that's a good thing.:/

• Rose aint losing to this guy and IU is not really confirmed why do people care so much and this guy has literally 1 top 20 hit in his whole career.#

Blinks are the only sad fandom literally whining before a comeback.

• Rose aint losing to this guy and IU is not really confirmed why do people care so much and this guy has literally 1 top 20 hit in his whole career.#

How can you NOT whine knowing that the stupid company still got one dingdong to have a comeback THIS MONTH and IU has dropped her teasers for her album THIS MONTH

LYM does not have the digital power(the adult/teenagers) but he got the old man's popularity that means he will be on every single freaking show on South Korea to sing his trot song and such

Rosie's promotion is not secured, the ONLY thing she had is My Little Old Boy show, I don't think I need to say how heavily promoted the male soloists from YG are

영원히 소녀시대! BLACKPINK IS THE REVOLUTION                      original.gif

• How can you NOT whine knowing that the stupid company still got one dingdong to have a comeback THIS MONTH and IU has dropped her teasers for her album THIS MONTH

LYM does not have the digital power(the adult/teenagers) but he got the old man's popularity that means he will be on every single freaking show on South Korea to sing his trot song and such

Rosie's promotion is not secured, the ONLY thing she had is My Little Old Boy show, I don't think I need to say how heavily promoted the male soloists from YG are

Who cares if Rose doesnt hit 1 or stay at number 1 it doesnt fucking matter they can all exist together and this guy has like 1 top 20 hit in his whole career.

So your argument would be to delay it another month because lets dodge IU?

People need to grow up honestly.

• Official Post

Rose aint losing to this guy and IU is not really confirmed why do people care so much and this guy has literally 1 top 20 hit in his whole career.#

Lim Youngwoong has a huge fanbase that helps him with charting and voting. He's blocked BP on multiple occasions. Literally the only fanbase that can compete with his is ARMY.

How is "IU not really confirmed" when it's confirmed that she'll have a comeback in March...the same month Rose is releasing?

Some of us might be overreacting, but you can't blame us for being rightfully annoyed and concerned. Honestly I think we should just put all this energy into saving for Rose solo and getting points for music shows.

• Lim Youngwoong has a huge fanbase that helps him with charting and voting. He's blocked BP on multiple occasions. Literally the only fanbase that can compete with his is ARMY.

How is "IU not really confirmed" when it's confirmed that she'll have a comeback in March...the same month Rose is releasing?

Some of us might be overreacting, but you can't blame us for being rightfully annoyed and concerned. Honestly I think we should just put all this energy into saving for Rose solo and getting points for music shows.

Him blocking BP at zombie hours is not blocking BP and no his fanbase is overrated and his digital singles do nothing.

Instead of being happy all blinks do is whine.

People really need to research before spouting nonsense his song in 2020 was 50 on year end chart.. wow what a threat?

He sells albums he wont really be a threat on the chart unless its zombie hours, and who cares about music show awards really.

Like OP saying two biggest soloist in Korea is not true.

• Can we all just be positive for once? I understand the pent up frustration etc but let's not welcome her solo debut with negativity. :sweatr:

Yea, agree with user above. Win or lose, antis will still attack. Might as well compete against the best (if she really did lose, she can always come back stronger), rather than winning against an empty house (enjoy current success and get criticize for her next comeback if she is not on par with her achievements).

The most important thing is we finally get a date. <3 The next thing is that we might get IU x Rose interactions and who knows they get to discuss collaborations. ;-)

• you wanna be the best, you gotta go up against the best. No one wants to win against an empty house.

I agree.

BP are fearless. They went head to head against BTS in 2019 with KTL vs BWL.

Came back in summer of 2020 against every digimon in Korea with HYLT including Lee Hyori's boomer crew and Hwasa, then later went head to head against BTS with Ice Cream vs Dynamite.

Then LSG came out and went toe to toe with another Lee Hyori/Hwasa group, Reform Girls.

• Lwy never go pass top10-15 of melon bc he is driven by his fandom made of grannies and fall from 1 place from bugs and genie at day

The only competition here (well not really bc nobody is competition for her) it's iu, rosé will be second to her in every chart depending when she drop her album, theres no debate, if or but in that. No one compare to her, not even bts, comparing twice or exo whose digitals are 1/4 of hers is insulting, it's NOT the same case

• Could care less if rosé faces competition.

If she faces competition from the biggest soloist and fare well, she will be acknowledged

If she doesnr face competition, she will be dragged by haters for 'robbing empty houses'. Even LSG has been dragged for 'robbing empty houses' now apparently that the top 10 doesnt move much.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!