WHY DO PEOPLE STILL THINK TWICE IS BLACKPINKS RIVAL?

• is twice still blackpinks rival 78

1. yes (12) 15%
    2. no (31) 40%
    3. maybe in 2018 (35) 45%

seeing stans saying that no way BP will comeback on august 26th because.... twice is releasing on that day..

What About It GIFs | Tenor

these groups are not on the same level anymore and that's fine, both can coexist and have good success but one will have better success then the other and pretending that twice releasing on the same day as BP is going to have any effect on BPs charting is peak 2016 once behaviour.

we're talking about a group that has had abysmal charting recently to the point stans called them a boygroup regardless of how quality their discography has been recently, anyone that genuinely think they will be able to hold up charting wise or sales wise (even touring but thats a different topic) both internationally and in korea are delusional and were probably sleeping throughout 2020, before anyone brings up "overall sales" i'm talking about the sales they will have for their upcoming album because comparing a group that has had 249324 amount of albums to one that just had their first album 2 years ago is nowhere near fair.

disclaimer:since people think this is targetted at onces- im not speaking about onces. im speaking about anyone who thinks this.

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Edited 2 times, last by bobsyouruncle ().

• bobsyouruncle

Changed the title of the thread from “WHY DO PEOPLE STILL THINK TWICE IS BLACKPINKS RIVALS?” to “WHY DO PEOPLE STILL THINK TWICE IS BLACKPINKS RIVAL?”.
  • twice stopped being rivals in 2018. Now the gap is too big

there's truly no comparison now :siptear:

they can keep the nations girl group title if they want :boredr:

LAFBL0s.gif

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

• onceblink drama is just like armyexol drama. it's outdated.

and why is it outdated? because one already surpassed the other years ago :swing-pepe:

but some people need to be humbled

Mina Twice GIF - Mina Twice Twice Mina - Discover & Share GIFs

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• :cryingr::cryingr:

Twice has not been BP's rival in anything for a while now and that's fine. Both groups can have successful comebacks everything shouldn't be about one upping another group

i don't like delusion though :pepe-hips:

some people are really out here pretending that YG will be making a big mistake if BP comes back in the same day :pepe-cop: especially when it will :pepe-pray:

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• you did this from your own volition? fearless!!!

I would've blamed it on ripia...personally...

this was definitely of my own volition

family guy lois gun meme template - Album on Imgur

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• will see boo but don’t do it on first week let’s wait a month so we will know better

you're not even confident and you want me to believe you :pepe-life-support:

fine bp will also have longevity dw :pepe-wink:

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• the real onceblink fights ended when blackpink released d4, which arised the legendary armyblink war.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Though Jin tried, he was foolish to think that peace was ever an option

• the real onceblink fights ended when blackpink released d4, which arised the legendary armyblink war.

armyblink is another topic :siptear:

but it is ironic that bts is taking a hiatus now after all the shit their stans said about bps hiatus :pepeshut:

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

flashback to when taehyung was singing lovesick girls behind the scenes of a video and stans got so angry :pepe-life-support:

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• Tag the minion if you are brave

that would be classified as a call out :pepeshut:

i'm sure triggered users will find their way here soon enough

Carotte GIF - Carotte - Discover & Share GIFs

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• nah during d4 it was still twice vs bp since DTNA was actually able to fight D4 in kr charts but D4 annihilated yt views that it pissed off armies(d4 still stayed winning). I know this cause I remember the 3 month LONG DTNA vs D4 threads in both OH and AKP + Twitter charts lol. The real gap happened sometime in 2019 when Pinkchella happened.

Also true, no matter how good the album twice makes it will not matter since people don't give it a chance to begin with which sucks for the b-sides when majority of them since FS are better than title tracks.

• They think that because people keep making threads like this. :pepestare:

It's like, you're doing the exact thing you are saying other's do, and that's comparing the two.

If Twice is not even in the same league, why even bring up their name? The only Once who even still compares them is a troll. Most Onces want to avoid the drama. We know where Twice stands.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• External Content youtu.be

Taehyung even hung with Jennie and Lisa in public. If that couldn't solve anything, nothing will :-(

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

c09dafd21a568e816f2cb77504fa56a8086e9412.gifv

• They think that because people keep making threads like this. :pepestare:

i believe my thread is valid as it is inspired by recent events :reading-raccoon:

It's like, you're doing the exact thing you are saying other's do, and that's comparing the two.

comparing them doesn't mean they're the same... i can compare olivia rodrigo and iu so far as they are both singers.. this doesn't mean they are the same or have the same amount of success :zipr:

If Twice is not even in the same league, why even bring up their name? The only Once who even still compares them is a troll. Most Onces want to avoid the drama. We know where Twice stands.

my thread is aimed at anyone who thinks they are rivals .. trolls or not, they don't even have to be once to believe this :pepe-hips:

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• Taehyung even hung with Jennie and Lisa in public. If that couldn't solve anything, nothing will :-(

the lisa one fans can explain away as a "brand event"... the jennie one people still think is fake :pepe-shame:

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• i believe my thread is valid as it is inspired by recent events :reading-raccoon:

comparing them doesn't mean they're the same... i can compare olivia rodrigo and iu so far as they are both singers.. this doesn't mean they are the same or have the same amount of success :zipr:

my thread is aimed at anyone who thinks they are rivals .. trolls or not, they don't even have to be once to believe this :pepe-hips:

But comparing them feeds the idea they are rivals. Olivia and IU are in two different industries. BP and Twice are in the same industry and were rivals at some point. Like, if you don't want to perpetuate the idea BP and Twice are in the same lane, then stop bringing up Twice for clicks and bait. :pepe-clown-gear:

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• This thread contains 302 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!