What type of rapping do you like in KPOP?

• I love me some Eminem-style rapping. The cadence, the flow, the rhythm. It's a joy listening to him rap.

I also love Chopper flow, The Tech N9ne style.

I don't vibe with the triplet flow as much as I used to.

I love the way RM raps in Cypher Pt.2, Ddaeng and Do you?

There is something about his voice that is so captivating.

Putting in Reccs

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

His fastest verse

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• daniel-cruz

Changed the title of the thread from “Since this ain't a diary, What type of rapping do you like in KPOP?” to “What type of rapping do you like in KPOP?”.
  • rappers like yezi,dami,mimi,nada

𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞

saay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.comsaay icons | Tumblrsaay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.com

𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞

• I tend to like rappers with excellent vocal projection. The sound hits your ears just right and it’s not muffled. I honestly don’t care about their tone as long as they can project well.

Have good vocal projection and flow? That’s a recipe for an enjoyable rapper.

• cadence and rhythm are the same things bro.

Enunciation and lyricism are the most important skills for me in rapping. Since I understand korean, I appreciate many korean rappers. People like to undermine them just like they used to do back in the days with white rappers.

Outro : Tear is the best kpop song imo.

Stan is the best Eminem song imo.

Changes is the best hip hop song imo. Even though many in the hip hop community think 'The Message' is by far ahead of any other hip hop song because of the time it was released and it's significance. It's not even in my top 8.

• ended nicki minaj

External Content www.youtube.com

• Examples?

If I'm using K-POP rappers, the closest would probably be Changbin. If we're using K-HIPHOP rappers, then I'd say my ideal would be a mix of Khundi Panda's flow and Woo Wonjae's projection skills.

Although, there are times where I like a bit less 'refined' approach so I do enjoy Vixen's stuff. He purposely slurs sometimes and it sounds great when he combines complex flows with his slurring style rap.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!