Giant Pink

• 82446f3d4dc14ff4aed55a837945019b.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Giant Pink (자이언트 핑크) is a South Korean rapper and singer under All I Know Music. She made her solo debut on March 19, 2018 with the digital single "I Don't Think I Love You".

On August 14, 2020, it was announced that she would be marrying her boyfriend in September. On December 6, 2021, she announced that she was pregnant with her first child and is 23 weeks along.

I. Discography

I. Digital singles

• "I Don't Think I Love You" (2018)
    • "Mirror Mirror" (2019)
    • "Tuesday Is Better Than Monday" (2019)
    • "Forever Young" (2019)
    • "Burn Out" (2020)
    • "Come Closer" (2021)
    • "Pink" (2021)

II. Collaborations

• "Rock-Scissors-Paper" (with Miryo) (2016)
    • "Dumb Dumb" (with Jane Jang, PERC%NT) (2017)
    • "Blooming Melody 2" (with Nam Tae Hyun, Yoon Chae Kyung & Kanto) (2018)

III. Features

• Thunder - "In Time" (2016)
    • Niel - "Love Affair" (2017)

II. Filmography

• Show Me the Money Season 5 (Mnet, 2016) - contestant
    • Unpretty Rapstar Season 3 (Mnet, 2016) - contestant
    • Good Girl (Mnet, 2020) - guest (Episodes 1-2)

III. Spotify

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

IV. Music Videos

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.