If you got to meet your bias, what would you say?

• Sometimes there's a little checkbox on album buying pages for an opportunity to win a video call with your fave. I never click that box. Just thinking about being put on the spot gives me anxiety, especially since those calls are watched by other people right? I have no idea what I would say and anything I could think of would probably have been said to them a million times before. I have seen such cute videos where the fans were surprising and got to have a great interaction, but I'm not that clever. All I really would want to tell them is how much I enjoy their music/voice and how I'm thankful that they produced something that brought some joy into my life and that I wish them a long and fulfilling career for however long they want to be in the industry.

What would you say?

• Chan: Let him know what great producers I think 3racha are, compliment some of my favorite songs from them, how much his kind words mean to me and maybe a joke or two if I can think of any good ones.

Lee Know: Ask for stories about his cats and tell some stories about the cat I used to have. Maybe even share cat pictures too. That would be fun. I'd also tell him how nice he seems and not to let people tell him otherwise.

Changbin: I'd make sure to point out how strong he is, both physically and emotionally and how I appreciate that he's always there for the other members.

Hyunjin: Let him know how great ASL is of a language and how proud and happy I am of him for wanting to learn it. Also, I'd compliment how hard-working and dedicated he is and point out that I admire that about him.

Jisung: Challenge him to see if I can keep up with "rapping" one of his raps. I feel like he'd probably let me. Make some squirrel/quokka jokes.

Felix: Point out how cute he is, try and say stuff in an Australian accent (and do it really badly probably), compliment his dancing and ask his thoughts about Just Dance. Oh, and if there's been any more infamous Uno battles that sadly haven't been filmed.

Seungmin: I'd ask him to spill his secrets on how he's able to read other people so well. Once I get tired of that, I'd tell him about/show him (if I can) a video in which a new Stay compared him and his singing to a 3rd gen idol he really likes.

I.N.: Let him know that he has a great singing voice and to try not to be so hard on himself over it. Also, tease him for being so cute (but within reason obviously).

• Why would you ask Felix about Just Dance? Also, there really needs to be more kpop in Just Dance.

Oooh, sharing cat pics/stories with idols that have cats is a great idea!

• Why would you ask Felix about Just Dance? Also, there really needs to be more kpop in Just Dance.

Oooh, sharing cat pics/stories with idols that have cats is a great idea!

Good question:

1) I'm curious how popular the game was/is overseas outside of America.

2) It seems like something he might enjoy, since he likes dancing and all the bright colors and fun dances seem like something he'd like, I'm not sure why or exactly what it is about them.

There really does.

I think that would be super fun.

• Well to be honest, I don't think there'd be any likelihood of that happening as not many idols come to Australia, but I guess I'd be too shy to say anything and they'd probably be a bit surprised to see somebody my age be a fan to begin with.

• Hi! Do I know you? I can see you have great taste from your badges and guild emblem. Are you new? If so, welcome to AKP!...

Oh, wait, I forgot what the thread topic was for a minute LOL. Cute answer.

I've been here for just over a month (this account is younger than that because I had to remake my account!)! But yes Exotics for the win!

:pepeflushed:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!