It seems there wasn't much love between Garam and Rest of the group le sserafim

• When soojin left gidle, the group mourned her loss for a year. even when they cameback after a year and scored a national hit they didn't do much celebration because of the sad feeling that was in the air that this is the first gidle comeback without soojin.

Meanwhile lesserafim trolling on tiktok about 'somebody' that they used to know, the very next day of garam being officially kicked out of the group.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Kazuha looking gorgeous tho

• We been through this already badguy. Solved and debunked: Is this recent Le Sserafim TikTok vid a little shady?

Nothing debunked or really solved tho, you just made a statement that it was a trend on tiktok, but there are many ther trends also going on and they choose to do this one only instead of something else, it wasn't even necessary to do any tiktok at all in the first place the very next day garam got kicked, they could have skipped it. Its not as if lessarafim and whole company doesn't knows what does that tiktok means, its a simple english sentence.

• Wouldn't you feel betrayed if someone will seem nice and somehow you will slowly start to trust that person but then you will learn that person is a school bully?

Honestly if she admitted it to girls, and I bet some of them asked then without hard feelings I don't see anything bad in Le Sserafim members shading Garam

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• i would be pissed if i was them aswell pepe-ooh

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• Nothing debunked or really solved tho, you just made a statement that it was a trend on tiktok, but there are many ther trends also going on and they choose to do this one only instead of something else, it wasn't even necessary to do any tiktok at all in the first place the very next day garam got kicked, they could have skipped it. Its not as if lessarafim and whole company doesn't knows what does that tiktok means, its a simple english sentence.

the tiktok was filmed on july 13th but HYBE chose to release it now :pepe-cop: sounds more like HYBE being shady tbf.

LAFBL0s.gif

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

• 1. it's not the same. soojin was part of the group for nearly 4 years, garam - 18 days

2. this tiktok was filmed more than a week ago so it's not like they intended to throw shade at her (but i must agree their tiktok intern is wild for choosing this exact timing)

3. the rest of the girls knew garam for less than a year and her scandal almost ruined the group before they even debuted so i don't really think they would and should mourn her very long

• 1. it's not the same. soojin was part of the group for nearly 4 years, garam - 18 days

2. this tiktok was filmed more than a week ago so it's not like they intended to throw shade at her (but i must agree their tiktok intern is wild for choosing this exact timing)

3. the rest of the girls knew garam for less than a year and her scandal almost ruined the group before they even debuted so i don't really think they would and should mourn her very long

op really gonna act obtuse about the difference between the time soojin and garam stayed in their groups for the sake of trolling lmao imagine appearing to be dumb for some cringe trolling :pepe-cringe: couldn’t be me

• op really gonna act obtuse about the difference between the time soojin and garam stayed in their groups for the sake of trolling lmao imagine appearing to be dumb for some cringe trolling :pepe-cringe: couldn’t be me

Also i just wanna correct a small point in your post, this tiktok wasn’t filmed more than a week ago - it was actually filmed almost 2 months ago when they were still promoting on music shows lol people really tryna stir up shit for drama bc their life is that uninteresting :pepe-cringe:

it was filmed during their japan promotions which was in july 13

same outfits

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• Nothing debunked or really solved tho, you just made a statement that it was a trend on tiktok, but there are many ther trends also going on and they choose to do this one only instead of something else, it wasn't even necessary to do any tiktok at all in the first place the very next day garam got kicked, they could have skipped it. Its not as if lessarafim and whole company doesn't knows what does that tiktok means, its a simple english sentence.

The group was almost ruined if Garam had continued. I'm sure the girls are scared, I can't imagine the stress these events have created on them. Of course they are not close. It's not even been a while since the band was formed, how do you expect them to be close, like Gidle. It makes sense for Gidle to grieve because they've been together longer, but they were justifiably happy that Le Sserafim not ruined. If I were the girls, I would have reacted the same way. They got rid of the stress and burden of what would happen to the group. :thumbup:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!