Finally See BP writing their own music

• So as you know BTS, Twice and Mamamoo and several other idols of the 3rd gen have many song writing credits to their name. Mamamoo having quite a bit. Red velvet and BP haven’t gotten much opportunity to write music as other groups. Do you think this album which could be their last full album will be a time where BP can finally show their writing skills

• Why are you acting as if they already don't have credits?

The convo should be: why YG is not crediting them despite them already expressed that they did participate in writing Solo, Stay, etc?

• Why are you acting as if they already don't have credits?

The convo should be: why YG is not crediting them despite them already expressed that they did participate in writing Solo, Stay, etc?

I never said they didn’t have credits. Rose is credited for her solo songs and so is Lisa. I believe Jisoo and Jennie also had credits for Kill this Love. Who knows how much they actually put into the other two songs which might be why they were not credited. I imagine if they had serious writing credits for either song they would have been included

• I don't care really

I just want bobs.

Why don’t you care that your favorite artists aren’t being allowed to show their artistic talent which they have shown interest in wanting to show. Especially Rose and Jennie who have said they wanted to write more. Especially Rose who did well in her already credited songs.

• I never said they didn’t have credits. Rose is credited for her solo songs and so is Lisa. I believe Jisoo and Jennie also had credits for Kill this Love. Who knows how much they actually put into the other two songs which might be why they were not credited. I imagine if they had serious writing credits for either song they would have been included

you kinda implied it though, you made it sound like they haven't, specially with this shady ass remark:

"Do you think this album which could be their last full album will be a time where BP can finally show their writing skills"

"finally show", they already showed it.

About the not crediting, yeah that is not an excuse, they should be credited cause they expressed they did participate in writing.

• Why don’t you care that your favorite artists aren’t being allowed to show their artistic talent which they have shown interest in wanting to show. Especially Rose and Jennie who have said they wanted to write more. Especially Rose who did well in her already credited songs.

Jennie and Jisoo are on the credit list for songs in The Album.

Rosie's wrote her solos.

At this point, they're no longer nugus that have no voice in the company so if they do, I'm good.

If not, I'm good too.

It's the end product that mattered to me.

• you kinda implied it though, you made it sound like they haven't, specially with this shady ass remark:

"Do you think this album which could be their last full album will be a time where BP can finally show their writing skills"

"finally show", they already showed it.

About the not crediting, yeah that is not an excuse, they should be credited cause they expressed they did participate in writing.

Yeah that want being shady. They haven’t shown their ability. Half their writing credits have been with like 10 other writers. That isn’t shade it’s the truth. Learn the difference. Rose I believe is the only one with a song credit that is all her. I don’t say this because I don’t think they have the ability. I think they do and haven’t been allowed. It depends we do t know what was used of their writing in those songs. But again I want to see BP writing not twenty writers jumbled together and BP happened to write one line. I think they are very capable of it and YG won’t let them. No shade at all

• Yeah that want being shady. They haven’t shown their ability. Half their writing credits have been with like 10 other writers.

acting as if all the groups you mentioned hasn't done that too except for BTS. You know seeing you in the other thread trying to stirr some shit saying blink this and that when it was a troll and then this thread, it speaks volume of how desperate you are trying to drag BP

• Half their writing credits have been with like 10 other writers.

Rose I believe is the only one with a song credit that is all her. I don’t say this because I don’t think they have the ability. I think they do and haven’t been allowed. It depends we do t know what was used of their writing in those songs. But again I want to see BP writing not twenty writers jumbled together and BP happened to write one line. I think they are very capable of it and YG won’t let them. No shade at all

I think I see your point now. When someone else pointed out that specific wording, I was a bit confused by it, but after you said this and cleared it up, I understand why. I would also like to see more of them writing huge parts of a song or a whole song by themselves (only if they want to, but I think they do), but I don't know if or when we'll ever get that sadly.

• OP.... Am surprised people don't see OP being shady. They have been shady towards bp since the old forum. I remember them quite well.

• Idc as long as I get some ass shaking titty bouncing pleasure inducing music

₊˚ʚ 𓆩♡𓆪𝓘 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓮𝓿𝓲𝓵 𝓬𝓻𝔂, 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴 𝓱𝓲𝓶 𝓭𝓸𝔀𝓷 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓷 𝓶𝔂 𝓮𝔂𝓮𝓼𓆩♡𓆪₊˚ʚ

fa6dce8704ae496963be03dfbd728787790c1410.gifv189dcb1109db946ed324799b0f2ffdcc7ea478b1.gifv52fccf32632f5775b5aaf5c3f57a474a7ccf6ef9.gifv

OP : Half their writing credits have been with like 10 other writers.

Rose I believe is the only one with a song credit that is all her. I don’t say this because I don’t think they have the ability. I think they do and haven’t been allowed. It depends we do t know what was used of their writing in those songs. But again I want to see BP writing not twenty writers jumbled together and BP happened to write one line. I think they are very capable of it and YG won’t let them. No shade at all

Acting like twice also wrote an whole song themselves once in their life when we know they also wrote a few lines (in their b-side) and the rest is made by jyp with their 10 producers

Plus , did you ever walk into bp studio to say it's just one line , did you see exactly on paper how many lines jennie wrote

Are you there when they wrote the song ? :clown:

You didn't even know if it was Ktl or Lsg where they were credited.... its shows that you don't follow them and have no clout about them but you come here to make a thread on their work ...Lol , what a joke

“ < 4 you & her

• idc if they wrote the song or not just deliver the bops :pepe-dj:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• OP.... Am surprised people don't see OP being shady. They have been shady towards bp since the old forum. I remember them quite well.

its quite obvious theyre being shady imo people just dont care

LAFBL0s.gif

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

• acting as if all the groups you mentioned hasn't done that too except for BTS. You know seeing you in the other thread trying to stirr some shit saying blink this and that when it was a troll and then this thread, it speaks volume of how desperate you are trying to drag BP

How am I dragging BP? Twice have all written lyrics and several members have written entire songs for their albums. Mamamoo I believe have many credits including song writing credits for other artists. How is saying I want BP to write their own music because I think they are more than capable considered shading. It’s a fact that them and RV haven’t written nearly been allowed to contribute to their albums nearly as much as other 3rd gen groups. I think they can do more. Also me thinking Some blinks are annoying has nothing to do with BP. Fandom does not equal group. BP are some of the nicest idols by all accounts. It’s not their fault they have a decent percentage of shit fans.

• Twice has written entire songs for their albums. Yes they are b sides, and I hope one day JYPE trusts them to write their own title tracks.

Idk, neither do fucking you know. However, I find it unlikely that if they contributed a significant portion of the writing that they would just not be credited. But it’s pointless as they have been credited and they have written some songs like Rose and Lisa and they were good songs. What I am saying is that I want to see them put those talents that we have seen in their solo work into their group album. How the fuck is that shade.

• Acting like twice also wrote an whole song themselves once in their life when we know they also wrote a few lines (in their b-side) and the rest is made by jyp with their 10 producers

Twice has 29 songs written ONLY by the girls themselves, and 38 songs as main writers with other co-writers. You can defend Blackpink without speaking on things you don't know about

• idc if they wrote the song or not just deliver the bops :pepe-dj:

This is a fine opinion to have. I think BP have shown they can write great lyrics and I think it would be fantastic if they were given more artistic freedom in their albums. I love Somgs written by others too but my favorite songs from most groups are those written by the artists themselves especially from Twice and BTS m. Some of their best besides were written by the members

Nah I’m not being shady. Unless being shady is saying that I want BP to write more of their songs and that from the songs they have written in their solo albums they are more than capable of doing so. Is that shade?

I do however shade blinks as I think it is a pretty shit fandom. Or should I say it has one of the highest proportion of shit fans out of most fandoms.

• This is a fine opinion to have. I think BP have shown they can write great lyrics and I think it would be fantastic if they were given more artistic freedom in their albums. I love Somgs written by others too but my favorite songs from most groups are those written by the artists themselves especially from Twice and BTS m. Some of their best besides were written by the members

i don't mind if the artist doesn't write their song so long as it isn't a song about their personal journey, then it just doesn't have the same effect as it would've had if they had written it themselves :pepe-narrow-eyes: kinda like born singer by bts where the rap was written by the members

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• This thread contains 38 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!