Did you notice YGE pattern that only has one active girl group at one time

• They only have one girl group at one time. Their first girl group was Swi.T which was active in 2002-2005. After that, they debuted 2Ne1 in 2009 and disbanded them at November 2016 only a few months after Bp debuted. We heard about Baemon since 2020 and is rumored to debut since then but until now there is still no news about the group. Will this pattern still be continued by Yge while Bp is so successful and didn't have any scandals to give them any excuses to drop the girls just like they did to 2Ne1.

• They only have one girl group at one time. Their first girl group was Swi.T which was active in 2002-2005. After that, they debuted 2Ne1 in 2009 and disbanded them at November 2016 only a few months after Bp debuted. We heard about Baemon since 2020 and is rumored to debut since then but until now there is still no news about the group. Will this pattern still be continued by Yge while Bp is so successful and didn't have any scandals to give them any excuses to drop the girls just like they did to 2Ne1.

Who's gonna pay the rent then?

• If BP continues to release music scarcely like now i don't see how they would be considered a "threat" for their new gg. BP makes more money moves with their non musical careers , unless the new gg is planned to go the similar way like them i dont see why they would have to touch BP. they can still manage 2 groups that don't overlap at all

• If BP continues to release music scarcely like now i don't see how they would be considered a "threat" for their new gg. BP makes more money moves with their non musical careers , unless the new gg is planned to go the similar way like them i dont see why they would have to touch BP.

Tbh, for me it is not that they see bp as threat but more to Yg own management that heavy to boy groups than girl groups. If this is how they handle bp when they're only their gg, imagine if thay have 2

• You can’t just compare it to other acts and call it a day… Minzy also left without renewing her contract ( for understandable reasons) but a scandal and a member living is crucial for a 4 member group.

Hmmm... Or is it how fast they drop their gg with scandal compare to their bg.

• Tbh, for me it is not that they see bp as threat but more to Yg own management that heavy to boy groups than girl groups. If this is how they handle bp when they're only their gg, imagine if thay have 2

this might sound like a controversial opinion, but i don't mean harm with my statement.

I think YG manages BP well when it comes to their non musical career. Being an ambassador for multiple brands, doing so many cfs and mag shoots keeps them visible(promoting themselves) among the public and brings in a lot of income(esp cfs). Now I say this with an assumption that they prefer and consider this to be primary than releasing music. As for their BGs, they are heavily focused on their musical career as opposed to BP with an exception of few male artists. I just think they manage each groups differently based on what their focus is. however it does make little sense on why they cannot do both for BP seeing how the success is guaranteed in both routes for them.

• this might sound like a controversial opinion, but i don't mean harm with my statement.

I think YG manages BP well when it comes to their non musical career. Being an ambassador for multiple brands, doing so many cfs and mag shoots keeps them visible(promoting themselves) among the public and brings in a lot of income(esp cfs). Now I say this with an assumption that they prefer and consider this to be primary than releasing music. As for their BGs, they are heavily focused on their musical career as opposed to BP with an exception of few male artists. I just think they manage each groups differently based on what their focus is. however it does make little sense on why they cannot do both for BP seeing how the success is guaranteed in both routes for them.

but the members themselves have constantly expressed their desire to release more music and be more active overall.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!