Idols that rub you the wrong way ?

• be honest, for me its wonyoung. I just get the feeling of an arrogant teenager that thinks that just because they got #1 they can do whatever they want

but i dont know, we can never know in kpop

Approved the thread.
  • I doubt Wonyoung is some arrogant teenager. She seems pretty normal or maybe cause we're in a similar age range so I relate to her a bit. Tae from bts sometimes kinda rubs me off the wrong way but it's most likely a misunderstanding on my end

• Rosé, for stealing my heart

• Could you elaborate why you feel that way about Wonyoung?

• Wonyoung isn't arrogant but she has mature mind so intelligent sometime she dont know who is her .leave alone so 14 years old ....she is clusmy member in izone with minju.

Her fake rumor of shi.

Wonyounh love all her members .

Sakura is litteraly biased irene rv but she is least favorite member so always calm in korea but in akb she was dork member ....

Her favorite member is yuri

• Yeri she acts like she's above her members and kisses popular idols asses

• miyawaki sakura. that shit she pulled with jurina in her group and some of the ignorant comments she made has never sat right with me. people ignore the toxic things she says and does because they stan her. I feel like she will be exposed someday.

• Seungri used to creep me out and I guess we all know why now.....

• Wonyoung isn't arrogant but she has mature mind so intelligent sometime she dont know who is her .leave alone so 14 years old ....she is clusmy member in izone with minju.

Her fake rumor of shi.

Wonyounh love all her members .

Sakura is litteraly biased irene rv but she is least favorite member so always calm in korea but in akb she was dork member ....

Her favorite member is yuri

the way we can tell who wrote this ^^ but yeah i don't think Wonyoung is that arrogant either but we can never know. It's way too easy to judge from out of context gifs, anyone can be painted in a certain light that way

• zico ever since that phone scandal

dude is 100% a creep and i hope he stays the fuck away from my faves

• Hyolyn. She was always confident but after unpretty rapstar she got arrogant. Then get building scandal came out. Honestly I'm kinda glad her solo career flopped.

• woojin particularly never sat right with me, after the whole thing broke out where he was leaving stray kids, i wasn't that sad or anything. and then when the harassment allegations came i became even more suspicious of him. idk he may very well be a great guy. but we never know what's behind the camera.

• woojin particularly never sat right with me, after the whole thing broke out where he was leaving stray kids, i wasn't that sad or anything. and then when the harassment allegations came i became even more suspicious of him. idk he may very well be a great guy. but we never know what's behind the camera.

His "scandals" are literally fake and disproved made up by some stays. Can stays move tf on and leave that man alone?

Edited once, last by superyeah: This post has been edited by a moderator. ().

• Stacy

(G)I-DLE

Black Pink

I'm not sure what it is but something about them rubs me the wrong way. I don't hate them or anything their is just something about them that is off putting.

• What did GD, TOP, and BI do wrong? Guaranteed most groups have a member who does drugs. They just aren't caught. As long as they're not harming anyone, they're just hurting themselves.

GD has animal abuse scandals. look them up.

• Yeri she seems so rude and is the reason I don’t Stan red velvet it doesn’t help she’s the least talented in the group in both singing and dance and she can’t rap!

• Jimin has been acting like a narcissist lately, he keeps humiliating, downgrading the members while constantly asking for compliments from them.

That BE interview was so weird to watch I felt bad for Jin, he looked so uncomfortable when Jimin degraded him and compared to J-hope. Even J-hope himself said during "In the Soop" that Jimin needs to tone his confidence down. Sometimes I think he has no respect for the members.

Screenshot_20210918-153622_Opera.jpg

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

E_a__rmWQAMA2oS.jpegE_a__rnWQAEFOgd.jpeg

• This thread contains 40 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!