(G)-idle Soojin's victim claims she will start suing all hate comments ft. more instances of Soojin alleged bullying towards Seo Shin Ae revealed by other classmates

• The victim who claimed the damage suffered from school violence initiated by the (G)I-dle member Soojin expressed their resentment.

On the 24th, victim A, who revealed that her dongsaeng had suffered from school bullying from Soojin, said, "I hoped for Soojin's open and sincere apology." She revealed "(The victim's) dongsaeng has suffered for at least a few years."

A said, “When Soojin first appeared on TV, I was debating about whether I should exposer her at the time, but the exact opportunity came when another victim came forward. However, the expose post was deleted right away and the truth was not made public. I got furious and I thought that I should let everyone know about the truth.”

She said, "The company rep ask me to accompany my dongsaeng (to meet with them), but that Soojin herself was not going to attend the meeting. So, I conveyed that I didn't want to meet either."

In response, A could not hide her anger. "I and my dongsaeng were not the only ones who are claiming the damages suffered by Soojin's school violence, there were definitely other victims. Soojin and her company completely ignored the suffering of the victims."

A also talked emotionally about the 2nd round of abuse caused by the fans. "I received slanderous messages and comments from her fans as her company and Soojin herself denied the school violence allegations. My dongsaeng who is the victim is also watching this situation and it's very hard to protect her." However, A said, "But seeing that I also posted (about the issue) persistently, and there were some fans who apologized directly to me."

original post: here

1. The company are f*cking thugs

2. Make her retire. The other members will also get tainted by the school-violence-dol image

3. For real, the 2nd round of abuse caused by the fans is severe

4. No but if they were to resolve this, then the assailant should be present too...

5. Like singer like fans

6. Just apologize already. The singer and the fans are the same

7. At this point, they are not even thinking about the remaining members of I-dle. Cube-yah, think about the other idols you have..ㅋㅋ

8. Can this company do their work properly? Stop inciting the fans and control them a bit

9. Look at Cube's class

10. So Cube was this kind of company huh...

[enter-talk] I WILL SUE FOR SECONDARY PERPETRATOR

I'm definitely not someone lazy and I have a stable and solid career.
    To all the secondary perpetrators who have sent hate messages and comments towards me, but towards my dongsaeng,
    I feel like the majority of you guys are elementary schoolers and middles schoolers who think that the idol who deceived them is the victim. That's why initially I had no intention of suing and never mentioned this.

Due to this DM, all of the secondary perpetrators to date, I will find you like catching rats and sue you.
    Searching, and searching again for all the bad comments and not leaving a single one out, I will report every one of them.
    I considered letting it slide, but I realized what these things would become if they take bigger proportions, people like them could become potential school violence assailants and even murderers. I'm going to unroot all of them for the future children.

I'm not on Twitter, if you find hate comments on Twitter, send them to me by mik1145@nate.com.
    Here is one example of the types of DMs I've been receiving
    download%2B%252812%2529.jpg
    "Can you cut it down? I actually pitied you at first because you said you were a victim of school bullying. But right now, it just looks like you're enjoying this, you're having fun despite your age? You could've just met [Soojin/Cube] cleanly and agreed on something or received your apology, don't go running around on Internet creating this "my side vs your side" situation. Aren't you seriously embarrassed at your age?
    Your dongsaeng is pitiful too, hiding behind the unnie, what an embarrassing pair.
    Stop doing things that would get your parents sworn at, and just meet [Soojin/Cube] already. I don't want to see you again"

post response:
    [+1,938][-23]

1. [+675, -7]
    I'm a Neverland and I just with you can sue all of them. These fans are not needed. Please find strength. I apologize on their behalf

2. [+587, -7]
    Are you sure you won't have financial issues... It feels like you'll be suing a lot and I want to help you

3. [+410, -3]
    I'm a Neverland and those f*ckers make me disillusioned to death every time I see them... .As a fellow fan, I'm so embarrassed and I apologize on their behalf. Please get them punished

4. [+272, -0]
    This person is serving the model example of how you should treat an 'exposing celebrity' controversyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+242, -0]
    If you haven't think of this
    download%2B%252813%2529.jpg
    PD Note is waiting for the information about school violence from victims of athletes and celebrities

[theqoo] "SOOJIN'S CONTINUOUS SCHOOL VIOLENCE AGAINST SEO SHIN AE... SHE ENDURED THIS IN HELL" .. TESTIMONY FROM A FELLOW SCHOOLMATE

0000719785_001_20210224165510833.jpg
    (t/n: we will summarize the article)

The schoolmate who identified themselves as a school alumni from SJ and SSA's middle school wrote on Nate: "The homeroom teacher, the student's head teacher, and the other kids in the same class all knew [about the school violence]. SJ would would a cigarette on SSA's table after smoking it to frame her and in the end SSA's parents had to come to school to apologize. During the graduation ceremony, SJ even stole the letter that SSA's parents wrote to her saying 'you went through a lot' and in the end, SSA never received it."
    She also said this to the fans who have been tormenting SSA "Is this really what you guys are doing to a person who grew up a good person despite having to endure all this in hell?" and added "SSA had an upright school live, she would always buy us stuff and hung out with us, she would always thank other people and was the kid who greeted others first all the time."
    The OP has given her graduation diploma from Waw middle school, the graduation photo of SSA and her certification of attending the graduation ceremony.

1. Always supporting you fighting

2. Shinae fighting

3. Shinaeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ People who have it bad always picks on the people who are better

4. Cube is just like Soojin if they're not kicking her out

5. Stop killing the victim twice and retire

6. She's seriously pitiful

7. Am I really seeing some comments shielding Soojin here?ㅋㅋㅋ ... Yah... If Seo Soojin didn't do this in the first place, Shin Ae would've never released that thing on her IG... Soojin is the one who have wronged in the first place... Look at the facts before talking...These fans are so tiring

8. How can you act like this and wish to become a celebrity?

9. I really don't want to see her, nor Park Hyesoo and Jo Byunggyu anymore

10. Cube and Soojin who keep on mentioning the victim like that is disgusting

• She said, "The company rep ask me to accompany my dongsaeng (to meet with them), but that Soojin herself was not going to attend the meeting. So, I conveyed that I didn't want to meet either."

No wonder, I mean if Soojin wasn't going to meet me, and you ask me to meet a bunch of officials from your company I also wouldn't go

• I think that at this point if this will go to MBC PD Note, and the show is known for revealing Produce vote rigging controversy so... they have journalists which are like detectives, and are open to listen to many stories so...

if this case lands in PD Note we will know whole truth

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• No wonder, I mean if Soojin wasn't going to meet me, and you ask me to meet a bunch of officials from your company I also wouldn't go

wouldn't go either, even in some previous talks in other threads I've suggested that Soojin should meet girls in person, in some safe quiet place, not in CUBE building

because how would you feel going into hostile territory knowing that she will send officials instead of appearing in front of you herself?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• If Soojin really did it, she really lost the chance to recover from this the moment she denied it. Now the only way for her to survive this is to prove her innocence. But Cube is so silent while more and more 'victims' and 'witnesses' keep coming out. Not a good look.

• she should've went in person, if you dont go and send officials instead it just makes you look guilty

𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞

saay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.comsaay icons | Tumblrsaay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.com

𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞

• If Soojin really did it, she really lost the chance to recover from this the moment she denied it. Now the only way for her to survive this is to prove her innocence. But Cube is so silent while more and more 'victims' and 'witnesses' keep coming out. Not a good look.

right, part of the reason Irene's thing didn't get bigger (and it was already plenty huge) is they never made any statement denying it before Irene admitted it. If she really did it, then now comes out and admits she will be labelled a liar and untrustworthy.

• Yikes.

So, one of the victims was allegedly an actress!? A somewhat known one at that.

If this is true, this will get ugly for Soojin. If it's false, then it looks bad on the actress as well.

First time seeing rumors of a known celebrity bullying another known celebrity like this.

I'm surprised Soojin is still in the group tbh. I'd expect her to have quit by now. But, then again, if Cube can prove this is false then there's no reason for her to quit.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• right, part of the reason Irene's thing didn't get bigger (and it was already plenty huge) is they never made any statement denying it before Irene admitted it. If she really did it, then now comes out and admits she will be labelled a liar and untrustworthy.

There was no way Irene could have denied it when the staff member said there was a recording.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!