How often do you wear makeup? (POLL)

• How often do you wear makeup? 31

The result is only visible to the participants.

Are you a makeup guru that loves applying and wearing makeup all the time? Or do you rather not wanna go through the hassle and only wear it on special occasions?

I like wearing a bit of makeup when I go out with friends but if I'm just heading to get groceries then I don't like to bother.

:pepe-toast:

• Extremely rarely... like before the pandemic it would be every great once in a while if I were going out or was just in the mood. Since the pandemic though it's been never.

• if i wake up without feeling like dying i put liquid concelear underneath my eyes and bb cream on my nose cause my nose is always red and my under eyes are always black :pepe-shrug:

• On daily basis when going to work I wear light BB cream and mascara on upper lashes since my eyelashes are blond but long, so I'm used to 'coloring them' to make them visible haha. That's only when going to work (and to school or uni, when I went there) but not when going grocery shopping or something else.

I put a little bit more if I go to some event or out on the weekend. I would use blush, eyebrow pencil and lipstick.

Still pretty light compared to most women I see around I guess.

• I wear light makeup every day when im going out before the pandemic but now since we're wearing masks i rarely wear it unless for special occasions or when im eating out :unmask-bee:

Yout still wear masks? :wow: I think covid is all forgotten at the moment where I'm from

• Just lipstick every day for meetings so I won't look like a zombie but after I wash it off right away

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• On daily basis when going to work I wear light BB cream and mascara on upper lashes since my eyelashes are blond but long, so I'm used to 'coloring them' to make them visible haha. That's only when going to work (and to school or uni, when I went there) but not when going grocery shopping or something else.

I put a little bit more if I go to some event or out on the weekend. I would use blush, eyebrow pencil and lipstick.

Still pretty light compared to most women I see around I guess.

I usually try to make my lashes visible whenever I meet with people with an eyelash curler since they're naturally tiny. Idk what it is but I can't ever wear lipstick, I always go for lip gloss instead.

And yeah I know some girls who put probably a whole liter of makeup on and they look amazing. Kinda makes me jealous lol

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Lol cute song pretty catchy :pepemusic:

• we don't need to wear masks anymore but i still wear it indoors for safety hehe :hazmat-pepe:

• I usually try to make my lashes visible whenever I meet with people with an eyelash curler since they're naturally tiny. Idk what it is but I can't ever wear lipstick, I always go for lip gloss instead.

And yeah I know some girls who put probably a whole liter of makeup on and they look amazing. Kinda makes me jealous lol

Yeah, I think it depends on a person what you prefer, I used to like lip gloss more too, but now I'm a lipstick person ^^

Oh on a daily basis I also sometimes use lipbalm since my lips are super pale, I use the Labello strawberry shine, to give me just a little bit of color

Yeah, some girls do know how to put on makeup so well!

Well only once I gone to professional to do my makeup (for my cousin's wedding) and it was horrible! Idk if she just didn't know my face or if this kind of 'american style' makeup just doesn't suit me... But it was summer and my pale arms were out, but she made my face like 5 shades too dark and contoured it weirdly (she is one of the most popular make up artists from my country).

• Lip balm is great. My lips get dry easily so it really helps.

Well certain styles of makeup fit different face shapes better. So maybe that kind of style fits certain people but not you.

• Lip balm is great. My lips get dry easily so it really helps.

Well certain styles of makeup fit different face shapes better. So maybe that kind of style fits certain people but not you.

Right, same!

True, not every kind of makeup style fits everyone...

I think minimal makeup fits me the best.

Also I think it's crucial if you put foundation on, that it matches your skintone and I feel it was the makeup artist aesthetics to make me look tanned, since I'm too pale?(this is what looked the most off) Paleness is not admirable where I'm from, but I'm just embracing it at this point, while other people think I should tan a bit I guess.

• Right, same!

True, not every kind of makeup style fits everyone...

I think minimal makeup fits me the best.

Also I think it's crucial if you put foundation on, that it matches your skintone and I feel it was the makeup artist aesthetics to make me look tanned, since I'm too pale?(this is what looked the most off) Paleness is not admirable where I'm from, but I'm just embracing it at this point, while other people think I should tan a bit I guess.

I'm sure you look great just the way you are. I don't get some countries when it comes to what skin color is prettiest. My skin is naturally pale too and I don't plan to tan it. I just kind of stopped worrying about my beauty so much you know.

• I'm sure you look great just the way you are. I don't get some countries when it comes to what skin color is prettiest. My skin is naturally pale too and I don't plan to tan it. I just kind of stopped worrying about my beauty so much you know.

Agree 100%, same with me :borahae:

In high school I was trying to get at least a little bit tanned, it didn't even really work and it's not healthy to expose yourself to sun like that. ..
    But afterwards I accepted it and if someone has something to say about me being ''too pale'' it's their problem, this is how I am, and we don't all need to be the same.

(I don't even think I'm that pale, it's just people that made me think that I am)

• Never tbh.. Its just something I dont personally do, I don't really like it plus my skin's quite sensitive. I like watching the artistry that goes into different looks but it's not tor me.

giphy.gif
    *Shawol* VK Lover

• Rarely, anymore. Since COVID and masks, I got used to not wearing it because wearing it was just wasting perfectly good makeup, so I didn't and now I got used to it and quite like my face without it. So moisturizer + sunscreen and we're good to go. Also, I am one of the few people who still wears a mask so even less of a reason to wear makeup.

ea345ce0012bd5e135557199cecc6df68a5057c4.gif

ninguém como tu

• Same! Someone that gets me. Even when people offer to put it on me or say it's not that bad, I still refuse. I have nightmares from when someone tried to curl my eyebrows once and I'm still not over it to be honest.

You try curling your eyebrows :cryingr::pepe-hehe: I'm deceased :pepe-joy:

but same my aunt, mom and some other people around me are always telling me that my mom even said once that she wishes I would do it.

• You try curling your eyebrows :cryingr::pepe-hehe: I'm deceased :pepe-joy:

but same my aunt, mom and some other people around me are always telling me that my mom even said once that she wishes I would do it.

I don't want to! I couldn't care less and my eyes literally look the same either way. One of my friends tried to do it so I'd look better on my birthday, but I didn't care.

Tell them it makes no difference, because there is none! They look pretty much the exact same to me.

• This thread contains 6 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!