[enter-talk] DON'T YOU THINK THAT JANG WONYOUNG WILL BE A SOJU MODEL ONCE SHE BECOMES AN ADULT?

• Homejang wonyoung[enter-talk] DON'T YOU THINK THAT JANG WONYOUNG WILL BE A SOJU MODEL ONCE SHE BECOMES AN ADULT?

[enter-talk] DON'T YOU THINK THAT JANG WONYOUNG WILL BE A SOJU MODEL ONCE SHE BECOMES AN ADULT?

bypannchoaApril 11, 2022
    Soju CFs are said to only pick pretty models..
    I think that if she wears light makeup and shoots a CF, it will suit her like a glove
    AVvXsEhSvDHbvF8WWKDZc3FIwYwgE0qIApNK5_NhTMe5IK3T3rfExIbf62IwdE_HMqy-B8LR6dhIFJuosETEBsEbc1XPCRDf5EjseJB2HOYCXILIsGiyV79v3rP5eTyQx3rTKlx3e1X1gIWr9dInbJvR5S961yClQq2XjNs4_osGlXLFh0eEidMFdntgTDZd=s16000
    - Seoul, Incheon, Gyeonggi - IU
    - Kangwon - Jennie
    - Daejeon, Choongnam - Cha Eunwoo
    - Choongbook - Park Chorong
    - Daegu, Kyungbok - Arin
    - Gwangju, Jeonnam - Song Gain
    - Gyeongnam - Kim Sejeong
    - Busan - Han Yeseul

post response:
    [+165][-23]
    original post: here

1. [+123, -5]
    She's 100% gonna do it. They can't touch her because she's a minor. But 100% sure that soju PR teams are eyeing her. 100% sure

2. [+92, -3]
    It would be nice if she shoots one but maybe because I've seen Jang Wonyoung ever since she was so young, it kinda makes me feel weirdㅋㅋㅋ I've seen her when she was only a 15 y.o baby so I think that it would be strange to see her hold a cup of soju suddenly

3. [+67, -5]
    This was from an Innisfree shooting and it kinda gives off the soju CF vibes... she will match well
    AVvXsEgWJgPkTYz0NvrwZP6RTnW3-gNRw07MVlUZREalLxEU2PPb4bNrpRZB99hle-EYCJQD68jngx6N1CMqnSsf1RvQudMESnmMPc_t46tjDwQXkCEt60qMAD-nrMunKE4rgSM_-VDbnoav7FUw478d-XTPq_Lhal14UlvkIxLwxnm5xxZ9XZSmxo1GsFV8=s16000

4. [+25, -3]
    I feel like as soon as she turns 20, the love calls from soju companies will pour in ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+23, -4]
    I kinda feel like she'll suit Chamisul (T/n: IU is the model now)

6. [+14, -2]
    It's dope seeing how Cha Eunwoo is the only male idol hereㅋㅋ Choongnam, I love you

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• I think she'll be fine. She's already been relevant for over 4 years. I think she's got a strong brand by this point. What happened with Irene was due to her scandal, and even after that, she is still highly loved. Hwasa, I don't know what happened with her.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• I feel she has that jennie/hwasa staying power. A memorable face or charisma is what sells. She has both!

I think she'll be fine. She's already been relevant for over 4 years. I think she's got a strong brand by this point. What happened with Irene was due to her scandal, and even after that, she is still highly loved. Hwasa, I don't know what happened with her.

Hwasa's been laying low except for like a handful of bare minimum promotions but she's still popular as ever lol.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Desbundar

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!