Best debut AND comeback by a 4th gen gg?

• Which of these is your favorite 4th gen gg debut song AND comeback song? 85

1. IVE - Eleven & Love Dive (45) 53%
    2. (G)I-DLE - La Ta Ta and Hann (23) 27%
    3. STAY C - So Bad & ASAP (14) 16%
    4. Aespa - Black Mamba & Next Level (12) 14%
    5. Itzy - Dalla Dalla & Icy (10) 12%
    6. Everglow - Bon Bon Chocolat & Adios (9) 11%
    7. LOONA - Hi High & Butterfly (6) 7%
    8. K/DA - POP/STARS & MORE (6) 7%
    9. Purple Kiss - Ponzona & Zombie (2) 2%
    10. Weekly - Tag Me & Zig Zag (1) 1%

Which one of these is your favorite debut and comeback (both songs)?

FYI, I did not add groups who either have only one song (no comeback/second single) or have disbanded.

• going for STAYC and ITZY here because those most fit my ears best :pepe-dj::pepe-singing:

but in same time I'm sure aespa was the one with biggest impact on kpop scene, the second one measured by that probably is K/DA

also no matter how we look at it

Everglow is clearly a dark horse, by terms of music and MV quality that's big 3 level

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• also no matter how we look at it

Everglow is clearly a dark horse, by terms of music and MV quality that's big 3 level

And they served up some real good B-sides in those albums

:pepe-sad::pepe-sad:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hann is such, such a good song. That wordplay, the rhyming scheme is legitimately off the wall good. Simple but effective melody that haunts the backline of the song. The inspiration and the callbacks to a well known Korean Poem.

Still Soyeon's best song, what a masterpiece.

Latata was my cup of tea but I can recognise it's strengths, Latata/Hann is a one-two combo of excellent musical establishment and top tier songwriting from a debut idol.

• I will say that Loona has one of the best debut songs

Butterfly is loved internationally, but domestically their best comeback is PTT

• LOL at K/DA being included.

I went with (G)I-DLE and Everglow. There are other songs I like from the others, but I still listen to (G)I-DLE and Everglow quite a lot. Hopkinz kind of made me think of that recently with their thread, asking what was an actual bop for you... It's one thing to like a song or even replay it for a while, and it's another thing for it to have months or years of staying power.

let's be friends

e9b8a6c6366aecb3faf71dcc6b4488775b109abb.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!