[enter-talk] IS KIM GARAM SH*TTHING ON SAKURA HERE?

• [enter-talk] IS KIM GARAM SH*TTHING ON SAKURA HERE?

AVvXsEh98E3ETCyWCZJES4Y4jXXS8tK23QW13qbIoqznX1VhNcHS-tGwBjWwV1eHLhpQOV-_OBXmbV2egHvHTdcrXLRxB6SI64wZlp81Y2lHEQ24FDWXUsbD9sthV1cTjdDLkiw92JYH0gmWhkwD3RbA9G8cHHKgKvm6RsxLWfoAxOZ2mwQWkendjGYzDusF=s16000
    post response:

[+356][-12]
    original post: here

1. [+313, -2]
    Seeing her glaring her up and down before laughing really gives me PTSD;;

2. [+312, -3]
    Sh*tting on her isn't the issue here. Look at the way she looked at her tsk tsk. As expected, it's just like a school violence assailant tsk tsk. Garam-ah, get out. Stop annoying us

3. [+270, -2]
    ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ they had to fake their compliments for each other but since she doesn't feel anything towards Sakura, she couldn't come out with anythingㅋㅋ seriously impressive. They've been together for months but you're telling me that she doesn't feel anything for her?ㅋㅋㅋ as expected, that's just like the soft tofu who's obsessed with s*x~

4. [+121, 0]
    She gives me the same vibe as when I went to school with a bare face and a kid I wasn't close with said to me "wow you seriously did your makeup well today" to f*ck me up in front of everyone. It's kind of that feeling?

5. [+110, 0]
    Didn't Kim Garam say that she hated Sakura?ㅋㅋㅋ that's what her classmates said though

6. [+95, 0]
    Why would she stare at someone and suddenly burst out laughing? If I was Sakura, I would've been upset

7. [+65, 0]
    What is she doing to an unnie 7 years older than her...

• Complimenting someone is now bullying them.

We've come full circle ya'll.

I think they are seeing the laugh after pretty nose as a way of mocking sakura. Especially as there were unproven rumors about her calling sakura a plastic monster. So they are running with it

This is the whole video

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

YIREN

e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv fab59363da33ef51baa656716577e60cdb9b2fd2.gifv 084b4b1830b2175bbfe169388158c289cc0b861f.gifv 9a71235e38fac2f4f9e1daf62b01efee6e4923bf.gifv e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv

• I think they are seeing the laugh after pretty nose as a way of mocking sakura. Especially as there were unproven rumors about her calling sakura a plastic monster. So they are running with it

This is the whole video

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

...So the full context is that Sakura is serious compared to Garam, so Garam was asked to try to do a conversation without smiling?

Oh, my, how scary of her. :rolleyes:

let's be friends

e9b8a6c6366aecb3faf71dcc6b4488775b109abb.gif

• I think they are seeing the laugh after pretty nose as a way of mocking sakura. Especially as there were unproven rumors about her calling sakura a plastic monster. So they are running with it

This is the whole video

they are so cute in the full video lol

• Even if she's a bully or not.. would have been smarter of Hybe to let this girl on hiatus so it would prevent a bigger witch hunt, now knetz will have an endless source of material to nitpick from and paint her as a bully by giving their own context to gifs/videos. We've seen this before.

Jisoo's case with Lovelyz was handled in that way and ended much better

• Guilty or not, I think it would probably be the best for her mental health to halt any promotions and go on hiatus till they reach a conclusions. The media and haters are going to eat her alive and for a 16 years old that can be too much to handle.

• Even if she's a bully or not.. would have been smarter of Hybe to let this girl on hiatus so it would prevent a bigger witch hunt, now knetz will have an endless source of material to nitpick from and paint her as a bully by giving their own context to gifs/videos. We've seen this before.

I mean, this issue came up before their debut, Hybe could have just waited few month more to clear this issue and then made them debut. But you're right that at least they can put her on hiatus now, bcoz its so easy to nitpick videos like these and turn them into something else. Garam would have to be on her toes all the time before saying or doing anything.

but a hiatus right from debut though?

do you think hybe should have rather delayed her debut? or debuted later aka yeri and RV?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!