[enter-talk] BUT YOU GUYS ARE SWEARING AT KIM GARAM BUT WHY NOT HWANG HYUNJIN?

• [enter-talk] BUT YOU GUYS ARE SWEARING AT KIM GARAM BUT WHY NOT HWANG HYUNJIN?

AVvXsEhNX_y0c3HBVbqYW0ToYpl3M0D32gxs1Dajtobywpqky6AwNVJP00y2ZOLp_1yqcljJC9TrJpSesFTOh4oT51WbOJ6Ac2iO_aflBsFDU7RCmG67OjvLvfvIy6_UR-v-XOUN_qwWybneIZjzZa9yvM_Xj_jMXNgXdTQqPtOymOPtY1HPrZqc57nHhFDD=s16000
    (pic not included)

I seriously think that all school violence assailants should get kicked out
    There are above 2000 comments on posts related to Kim Garam with people being outraged but why are people so lenient towards Hwang Hyunjin...?
    Rather than people deciding not to support him, it's more like they're trying to bury his issues..

post response:
    [+594][-107]
    original post: here

1. [+263, -16]
    Hwang Hyunjin isn't withdrawing meanwhile he's showing offㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ His fans are worshipping him like they're part of some cult

2. [+210, -16]
    People always react to male idols like that because they claim they don't care about them and ask 'who's this nugu?' but you need to admit that his reaction was totally different from Kim Garam'sㅋㅋㅋ Even if you claim they both received hate, the extent is different

3. [+181, -68]
    We're not doing anything towards Hwang Hyunjin ? Just some days ago, he was trending in the top posts with people freaking hating on him

4. [+156, -8]
    Hwang Hyunjin's Ask ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Despite this, the fans are still worshipping him ㅋㅋ I seriously wonder what his fans think he lacks when his past is almost identical to Kim Garam's
    AVvXsEjBcXMlRuMlYIzSRek_JHjI2HyoGwgt-uTbTg0lbizA7zvEYCAWR5qlCXbqTPkOElaNVW71wV11QJmm32d-K1YUYk_gxl3K5qYxSBrmg0myW1gerC6sSlX3mN_6141MsLhP1j-uJm70X-32riPU92_VsFAIiG76oQ57A1cKNUlo8VVcJzYRKaOxJvaF=s16000
    Q: It looks like girls hate Kim Yoonhee
    A: Stop bullsh*tting r*tad, come katalk me you f*cking b*tch

Q: Stop acting snob
    A: And you're here in my Ask acting like a loserㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Come swear at me to my face you motherless b*tch

Q; Send me Kim Yoonhee's pictures
    A: F*ck you

5. [+106, -5]
    Hwang Hyunjin's past Ask 2
    AVvXsEjcAR6ldrHI2wO24Cwm-M54_rVyVfuBqMWZYs2IdC_g6Q10MMgyornQ0AKtIXuDGRRx8gkdtNy0WvDahXBc75J2a0iiS6caVo5RmFctf2rRsmqdLa2NDCofm5P8h3XAljUsobcdN6uHnrLRsoPjnjPfabTyuezmBuyKVzzhc78qBCFSenF8FfPbosm9=s16000
    Q: Yah you f*cking trashy insect b*tch you think being handsome is everything?
    A: That's right you f*cking insect looking pushover dog f*cker

Q: Can I really swear at you?
    A: Swear

6. [+103, -71]
    What Taeyong did was even more evil than Hwang Hyunjin, but you guys aren't doing anything to Taeyong though?

7. [+62, -13]
    I'm another group's fan but I remember HHJ getting a lot of hate? Especially during the incident break out

8. [+47, -17]
    He's already getting freaking hated on and will forever be receiving hateㅋㅋㅋㅋ Still he apologized and went on hiatus, but what about Kim Garam? She has irrefutable proofs of it but Hybe keeps on insisting that it's not true but have no proof that says otherwiseㅋㅋㅋㅋ That's why she's getting hate..ㅋ

• was this post made by someone who fell into a coma in February 2021 and just woke up?

• They really have a big hate boner for Hyunjin. Its tiring to see when he apologized and his apology was accepted and he's still getting hate to this day but they're acting like he got away with it easily.

I get the sentiment here. These people are taking the fact that the hate he got the short time he was away and how quickly he bounced back and everything was forgotten, to show the discrepancy between who's considered "good looking" and popular between who isn't.

They aren't all right, but a few incidents happen to prove their point even if the results people brought didn't intend for it

Example a few of the recent GG bullying cases even those who apologized they still got canned ot were forced to withdraw. Then the stray kids one that shows obvious bias. Woojin left the group fans got mad at him call him a betrayer😂🤡 these people in reality owe you nothing!.

He was mistreated by stay for along time while in the group. Either way he left, fans call him ugly alot etc then they made up these fake rumors about him bullying the members. That plus the later SA thing gets proven false, yet people still treat him like hes some evil devil like he is Hitler or something when this guy is 1000% innocent. When the irony is you have a legitimate bully in skz= Hyunjin yet barely got the same treatment? Hyunjin is actually my bias in skz but when you see situations like this its hard for people to chalk it up to randomness, you notice a pattern and see others orchestrated things in favor of those considered "hot/popular" over others. Which is wrong

• People don’t like Woojin because his removal was questionable. Not because he’s not conventionally good looking.

If JYPE was forced to remove him from all video content, re-record an entire album a couple days before the comeback and re-record songs including his voice (which they didn’t even do with Jay Park) then there’s obviously something wrong.

• People don’t like Woojin because his removal was questionable. Not because he’s not conventionally good looking.

If JYPE was forced to remove him from all video content, re-record an entire album a couple days before the comeback and re-record songs including his voice (which they didn’t even do with Jay Park) then there’s obviously something wrong.

That person is making their own narratives. When he left the group I remember the whole fandom was crying, I didn't see anyone say he betrayed them or called him ugly. But they were doubting the whole situation cz there's no way a big company like jyp would let go of an important member who's the main vocalist of the group right before a comeback. Not to mention companies usually don't let their artists go unless their contract ends and if the artists really wanna leave the company they have to file a lawsuit and win against the company.

Fans still supported him a lot when he came back with an insta post. He had over 1m followers but when the accusation broke out he lost tons of followers and he couldn't explain the whole situation well as well as his company couldn't take actions in time and things got worse. But obviously this person is not going to talk about that. I don't believe this person 's bias is hyunjin lol cz they always bring wj when it's not about him at all.

• The way you were so desesperate to bring out this comparison out of nowhere when Garam herself fits korean beauty standards and usually is not trashed for her visuals, nor is unpopular when her group is selling 300k and climbing on melon top 20. But somehow you made up this interpretation just to mention Woojin.

I had to laugh at the whole Fanfic lol. I will rate 7/10 for the creative and efforts, but It lacks cohesiveness.

Bankai: Minazuki

85e1d14897360f5af5426181e6b1e605126ab548.gifv

• How serious was his case? Seemed more on the mild side and it got resolved because they accepted it? It's a distant memory

I agree with this take. I didn't keep up with the case very much, aside from the basics, but as a Stay, I have to agree with this. After it was made public, sure, there was his hiatus, but after the apology and resolution (and the fighting itself was not that extreme either) it felt like water under the bridge for the most part. He didn't get kicked out of the group or anything like that, which I'm grateful for.

• How serious was his case? Seemed more on the mild side and it got resolved because they accepted it? It's a distant memory

It was actually fast, maybe that's why you don't remember well. In the same week of the accusation, the investigation happened for some days, then Hyunjin came out with the apologize.

But basically, JYPE spent days investigating, talked to former Hyunjin's teachers, former students, acquaintances, to Hyunjin, to the alleged victims and no conclusion was reached If there was bullying or not and, through the investigation, they couldn't confirm any of the facts, as they said in the statement. The image that the investigated people had about Hyunjin did not match equally the reports of the alleged victims. A lot of memories diverging.

However, they met in person to have a talk about their past issues and, they came to an agreement together. Hyunjin took his blame and he decided to apologize in person to each of the alleged victims (who accepted) and they said they would move on and showing support for each other's future. He apologized on instagram as well. Because, regardless it was mutual or not, he's not innocent.

But If you ask me from where came the possibility of being mutual, It was because his case also had a bit of he-say-she-say. It only didn't last longer, because he went on Hiatus, but even after he apologized, there were still people defending.

A teacher came (after also talking to other teachers) on a article on Naver and former students to defend Hyunjin (on Pann) saying that it was actually a situation of mutual problems, the whole class was problematic, and Hyunjin was another asshole teenager that had beef with other people.

Honestly, people believe in what they want to believe in the end. But the case is already solved.

Bankai: Minazuki

85e1d14897360f5af5426181e6b1e605126ab548.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!