[KNETZ] IZONE'S SAKURA, KIM CHAEWON SIGNS WITH HYBE SOURCE MUSIC "DEBUTING IN GIRL GROUP"

• AVvXsEhUOXwNwAdoXWbYUlc_WfYwwYcaNMtOwdmRLrRzTXbfcmygyWT8LkM-gXUPuArbG3CdWfp-VfZ4zsMy8ZmW25oIHQGMoHNrtwwKd0fnSHXG6AitbgIAgzbUI7RDKxB8O3N0CSvuvTnANNqlUQsdUXt_fnsiC1c8zdXPIca6YEumM6mhH7hazL5xrcBA=s16000

Hello, this is Source Music. We are notifying you that we have signed exclusive contracts with Miyawaki Sakura and Kim Chae Won.

Both artists have signed their contract on the basis of mutual trust and they will be debuting at the first new girl group under collaboration between Source Music and HYBE labels.

We kindly ask for your support and anticipation for two artists who will showcase their new sides.

Thank you.

Cr. Allkpop
    source: https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/382/0000966105

original post: here

1. Wow they've realized the fans' wishes? Whether you view it positively or negatively, this will bring daebak media talk

2. The kids saying "Sakura fighting" where did your brains go?

3. Why are Hybe's girl groups all made up of rigged people... Give us Gfriend again

4. It was a shame that Sakura went back to Japan, this is goodㅠㅠ

5. The rigged one and a right-wing?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋA rigged member and a right-wing, perfect combination

7. I really hope Sakura improved her singing

8. Ah finallyㅜㅜ

9. Kura♡♡♡

10. I'm not even shockedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is so Hybe-like damn..

[theqoo] MIYAWAKI SAKURA'S INSTA UPDATE

AVvXsEhepS70DwBSuRRodpU8fVojqN3fnGZ6UAw-0OwOGvCaRZ-9rIXLEal2dtpvPW_D8_0XiV83tdn4aV6S_Gm329os0T1cfaVQTvZsK0WAyq7crC9aU9aGUIZyl1M-HARrzD6effsioZFcjqfXbAtIrDg7UdvyK41RoATs4MdhVuCsI5_f_EPMDJHDeM72=s16000

AVvXsEhi0dEQlHKhgKSpWWW5XZmw0nyYB3UcikpAQ8VE-tTowKp-86p9NFrZuvNznZUjBnQF6_d2ZQradqd8zKd-N-7xndC35khzuuqEiIJsMnJWes7NiPRYDUOvqT1OKJ6uCaFIymMwjzqfh6MLzad5J20zEpzkjNKszfsMzWGwTV_hHtgRSuGmHaHYAKpu=s16000

original post: here

1. Hul she wrote this herself??? Her Korean got so much better

2. She's the one who has the most controversies with her right-wing, personality and skills. She's a right-wing, of course the reactions will be like that..

3. If I were her fans, I would just cheer on her quietly. The moment you try to shield her, you'll just spit a bunch of nonsense and get hit by facts. Don't delude yourself... It's better for her too

4. Koreans sure like to pretend they're nationalistic, but never attacks the big political figures, instead, they grab celebrities and accuse them of being right-wing this, right-wing that. Don't you guys know anything else than a right-wing?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Seriously you guys act like conservatives

5. I hate right-wing people. The fact that people continue to support her just shows that they have nothing in their heads. If you like Japanese and Chinese people this much, just leave our countryㅜㅜ

AVvXsEhH_0z3vzHHtNhWk94UtY1ZT0Nc7_YYv_DvcMYFAvhBisgitxUTvDyaB695fFvr13aRAtClExCJWJefhvtboUTmA9-DoWMbyNdiqBrpsC4e5jDOCu-9PdXe0v6Xd4wNR48l7Ygsl4qyUMnppRSwDUMNgjjnQpoT-E2ibBXVXMnLBQGYJbMRiQEVfQnI=s16000

7. Why are so many trying to shield her from being related to Japan's politics?

8. Kura fighting

9. Don't you guys ever get embarrassed for swearing at foreigners who love Korea so much, they come here to promote? Kura-yah thank you for coming back

10. Wow to the kids shielding herㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ You guys sure a an amazing mindsetㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

• And do you guys remember knetz mentioning the rigging scandal with the IVE members? Because I don’t and I’m surprised that they brought it up here

the only backlash I remember there is people blaming them/Starship for ruining the IZ*ONE continuation group.

• the only backlash I remember there is people blaming them/Starship for ruining the IZ*ONE continuation group.

Yeah, many fans complained that PUP failed because of Starship. Anyways, I find it weird that people only started complaining with this group. Perhaps because Chaewon is more associated with the scandal because of her big leap?

• Uff, I forgot about Sakura‘s relation to Japanese politics. Do you guys believe it might reflect negatively onto the groups image?

What relation to politics? Sakura has never said or done anything political-related. Knetz just hate AKB48 so they strung together some images from a performance about an Anti-War song, created a fake narrative that it's evidence that AKB48 is a Right-Wing group, and used it to hate on her just because she was part of the group. The whole thing is so stupid. It's literally just Xenophobic Knetz coming up with excuses to hate on a Japanese girl.

• What relation to politics? Sakura has never said or done anything political-related. Knetz just hate AKB48 so they strung together some images from a performance about an Anti-War song, created a fake narrative that it's evidence that AKB48 is a Right-Wing group, and used it to hate on her just because she was part of the group. The whole thing is so stupid. It's literally just Xenophobic Knetz coming up with excuses to hate on a Japanese girl.

I worded that a little poorly, my mistake. What I meant was the scandal and that knetz seem to be quite relentless regarding this topic.

• I worded that a little poorly, my mistake. What I meant was the scandal and that knetz seem to be quite relentless regarding this topic.

Knetz will always hate lol. It's what they do best. Regardless, the online hate doesn't matter just as long as it's not based on something actually substantial to hate on (ex. if Sakura had actually made some sort of pro-Japanese Imperialism comment on Instagram or wherever). I've come to realize that the only thing that hate like this does is bring more attention to the group and possibly cause them to get more popular at a faster rate. And attention is what the Source Music group needs because, frankly, after what happened to Gfriend I don't think many people would be paying attention to the next Source Music group at all if it wasn't for the fact that Sakura's name attracts attention.

Really, I think that all this group needs is a good debut song and maybe 1 or 2 more Korean visuals for Knetz to fawn over and they'll definitely do well in Korea.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!