[enter-talk] I WONDER WHAT KIM GARAM'S PARENTS ARE THINKING / KIM GARAM'S SCHOOL VIOLENCE VICTIM LEFT A COMMENT ON HER FANCAM

• [enter-talk] I WONDER WHAT KIM GARAM'S PARENTS ARE THINKING

Their daughter debuted through hardships but turns out, she was a thug at school, made all sorts of s*x jokes and is receiving hate from the whole country. I wonder how embarrassed and ashamed they are. This was all Kim Garam's karma so if she wants to shamelessly promote like this, she'll surely be receiving hate in the future too but sigh.. she has a long way to go. If I were her parents, I would seriously be so ashamed that I wouldn't be able to go around with my head held high. But what's worse is that even when her parents know that their daughter is a thug, they are still making her debut... damn impressive. Seeing Kim Garam getting hate right now doesn't make me pity her one bit. I hope she takes responsibility for her actions. And her responsibility is to withdraw. Why is she messing up with other people's lives?

AVvXsEiE9g7Z2VW0R5Hi_lyjvlnci8tzgZZLpuX_xf9YjqQX1Uq1bveVjUQay3wNcqwOXX_tPv62YL38ZvXJx5J0u4pbYo3ZCqohuz2bl5kXk3_4UVjWHNnx2kyUzn6TYMf9qNnVE8nMMsfXPHuF5WXRsEQ8ldT5NszLxTVL7y6AxYOOeCwKWXagBfTB-ea8=s16000
    post response:

[+1,122][-23]
    original post: here

1. [+657, -6]
    Like parents like kid ㅋㅋ

2. [+503, -4]
    But if you see it the other way, like parents like kids so her parents must've taught her these ways for her to grow up like that

3. [+436, -4]
    I bet her parents are the same

4. [+122, -1]
    I bet that her parents are no different than that assailant b*tch. I bet that they are busy babying their kidㅋㅋ

5. [+107, 0]
    Do you think that her parents didn't know? It would make no sense that her parents aren't aware if she was forced to transfer schools

[enter-talk] KIM GARAM'S SCHOOL VIOLENCE VICTIM LEFT A COMMENT ON HER FANCAM

AVvXsEjhoq82epIgimsP0tRLHgJr0LrENObxKhb0d922grHzKoaTYLzN8KV7xXFhEmItSNxxOxSo7VHSvxRmQi0BAAH33fyjsLENE5aYiMwKhwT-3d-O2-NRvMxiHfDaa7fMLDYEuFSE9I78FXvJ0np1OGjsgo0Jp8GwL1UJa5YYmu4iehabGTndOQ7Knkf2=s16000

"I seriously couldn't say anything from fear of getting sued, I didn't not post anything because I had nothing to say. All the kids at Kyeongin Middle School know just how much of a clever and dirty kid you are. You were the person who made me hate to and scared of going to school. Thinking about how you're so happy to debut as an idol now seriously makes me furious to the point of feeling my body boil. You will surely be standing at the top and receive love from people. Back then, a lot of people who wanted to drag you down."

post response:
    [+1,458][-16]
    original post: here

1. [+296, -9]
    If you're not gonna believe a post without proof, then why are you shielding a celebrity without proof?;;

2. [+218, -3]
    If you are so confident, you should've just said it in front of the journalists no?
    AVvXsEiECHv0a4TCVqEKDqs7tdoZdu17l-mzkexSB008LjdSSx6CaUvnBayO2z7djpiOVaiuVtEAv8vZknpUs9nOcLMXvHwtl4oXbe1rrRXwMZdkA0W0xH9Ixqz9-98buVqCRfAt45a-_GstgfvtUaXVu3gbLfmpu81CIiMQC2AJPTQaLjxtpELMODu7fx_a=s16000
    "Le Sserafim Kim Garam, evades question about school violence "it's difficult for me to talk (about it)""

3. [+170, -4]
    F*ck, Source-yah, cut it down with the secondary assault

4. [+78, 0]
    There were a f*ck ton of posts written with proofs though. Stop pretending not to know the facts

5. [+63, -2]
    The fact that that comment had proofs or not isn't important. There are real victims right now and you guys must know best how they feel right? It's a fact that she was an assailant so what more proofs do you guys need?

• earlier today there was a defense post that was apparently full of misinfo from international fans going around... one of the comment predicted that they were would be new posts after it. Fans trying to defend her are only making it worse. They need to let Source/Hybe sort it out.

• Kim Garam had the self-discipline after middle school to train as an idol for several years and debut.

If destroying adults for juvenile behavior in middle school is the new standard, then every successful person in Korea (and the USA, for that matter) probably needs to be out digging turnips for the next ten years as penance.

Unless there is evidence that Kim Garam only got into the group by bullying other trainees who subsequently quit the company, there is no basis for the company to do anything at all to her.

• receipts?

:pepe-notes:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Kim Garam had the self-discipline after middle school to train as an idol for several years and debut.

If destroying adults for juvenile behavior in middle school is the new standard, then every successful person in Korea (and the USA, for that matter) probably needs to be out digging turnips for the next ten years as penance.

Unless there is evidence that Kim Garam only got into the group by bullying other trainees who subsequently quit the company, there is no basis for the company to do anything at all to her.

Wow I'm surprised you said that 😂 most people on this site and on Twitter would cancel you and want you to die in a hole because you challenged the idea that stuff done in people's past as kids shouldn't be held against them as adults later in life

• Wow I'm surprised you said that 😂 most people on this site and on Twitter would cancel you and want you to die in a hole because you challenged the idea that stuff done in people's past as kids shouldn't be held against them as adults later in life

That's because they are losers. Successful people don't go around whining about how badly they were treated in middle school. They just move on with life and get things done.

Social media has facilitated the rise of the Anonymous Drama Queen - but it doesn't mean normal people need to take them seriously. :-)

• That's because they are losers. Successful people don't go around whining about how badly they were treated in middle school. They just move on with life and get things done.

Social media has facilitated the rise of the Anonymous Drama Queen - but it doesn't mean normal people need to take them seriously. :-)

While i agre with you that an adult having to pay for their mistakes as kid's isn't "right" etc etc etc, i don't like how you are trying to invalidate people's suffering and traumas to just a drama. Talk all you want about this case, but don't generalizate a whole subject over it. Bullying can destroy you and others not moving on after severe bullying isn't drama neither being a loser, they are victims of evil people. Nothing more, nothing less.

Never try to come for the victims traumas as "kid's things" or even worse "loser's things" when we have so many survivors who can't move on bc they were this much affected.

BULLYING ISN'T KIDS PLAY. Bullying kills people every day.

• Never try to come for the victims traumas as "kid's things" or even worse "loser's things" when we have so many survivors who can't move on bc they were this much affected.

You have no idea whether this accuser is telling the truth or not - or is even a real person.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

I think it was recent though... because on one of the blackboards, IVE was mentioned

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

KEEP TALKING WE SHUT YOU DOWN.

• . Bullying can destroy you and others not moving on after severe bullying isn't drama neither being a loser, they are victims of evil people. Nothing more, nothing less.

Never try to come for the victims traumas as "kid's things" or even worse "loser's things" when we have so many survivors who can't move on bc they were this much affected.

BULLYING ISN'T KIDS PLAY. Bullying kills people every day.

I agree with this but.. I feel like while it’s good to validate the feelings, at times we go overboard and make it a big deal (because enforced by other people), and let them victim keep gnawing on the issue. Things that you can let go and move on with your life (with the right way), but are actually encouraged to fester and make you feel angry and emotional continuously. This is what I feel this issue has come about. And the motivation here is obviously not to let the victims feel better but for revenge. Sad thing about revenge, even if you get what you want, you will never feel better. It’s better for Garam to settle this quietly with the victims because outside influences will have other motives.

If Garam is an abusive person who tortured people, then ok I can understand the hate. And I hope she will be severely punished. If Garam is like Mean Girls in the movies, she should be punished but not destroy her whole career and life. You see how dramatic it is?

• I agree with this but.. I feel like while it’s good to validate the feelings, at times we go overboard and make it a big deal (because enforced by other people), and let them victim keep gnawing on the issue. Things that you can let go and move on with your life (with the right way), but are actually encouraged to fester and make you feel angry and emotional continuously. This is what I feel this issue has come about. And the motivation here is obviously not to let the victims feel better but for revenge. Sad thing about revenge, even if you get what you want, you will never feel better. It’s better for Garam to settle this quietly with the victims because outside influences will have other motives.

If Garam is an abusive person who tortured people, then ok I can understand the hate. And I hope she will be severely punished. If Garam is like Mean Girls in the movies, she should be punished but not destroy her whole career and life. You see how dramatic it is?

Oh, I was talking about severe bullying and in general tbh as that user generalizated the whole subject over this one case.

About Garam's case, i don't know what to say as things are really unclear. I wasn't targeting my comment towards her.

• Oh, I was talking about severe bullying and in general tbh as that user generalizated the whole subject over this one case.

About Garam's case, i don't know what to say as things are really unclear. I wasn't targeting my comment towards her.

girl check out the case, it's one of most funniest yet serious in kpop lol.

Moved the thread from forum Deadzone to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!