Posts by Queeeenie

This is just another "My faves lyrics are so meaningful" flex. Of course it's not really a flex because you're listening to K-Pop. This is an entirely online thing, I don't think even the bluest haired stan would dare talk about meaningful K-Pop lyrics in real life with a non stan - particularly if they can't even repeat them...

If you were all about deep meanings you'd be reading poetry and playing Leonard Cohen.

I don't think people realise that it's not just "blue haired" I-fans that appreciate BTS' themes or lyrics

There are adult koreans who have commented on them who don't fit any exaggerated kpop stereotype

off the top of my head I would recommend these BTS songs to you

Tomorrow

Silver Spoon

Run

Interlude: Shadow (Yoongi solo)

I found this

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

daniel-cruz

A tweet from the same person

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This account is super into BTS' lyrics so they tweet about it a lot

They still think it was a part of their whole package

And the rest of the thread of the tweet you posted

Some fans shame BTS fans for talking about this stuff, and make fun of BTS for talking about mental health and not having enough "ass-shaking" songs like other groups

Just to give you the other side of the picture

This is like saying if you cared about vocals so much, it's not kpop you'd be listening to

It does depend on the artist

I don't think they are a kpop fan as a whole anyway

ah come on armys !

don't act like several solo kpop artists haven't released much better songs and MV this year than bts.

there were more artists in kpop that had much better quality, much better concept, much more interesting music - than the cheap stuff that bts gives you because of money.

They haven't released anything new this year yet, it's only February

Literally their last release was in November, only 3 months ago

They don't need to be putting out an album every couple months

Western artists promote songs from the same album for so much longer than kpop artists do

Why are you name dropping other artists?

What do you want fans to do, stop supporting bts and support them instead? Who are you to decide? You didn't like BE, okay, it clearly went over your head anyway, that's okay too, but why all this?

The most recent video call style videos didn't have much of a purpose but how does that mean they don't care about music?? They probably didn't take up much of their time to film.

You have all these demands from them as if they're sat twiddling their thumbs at home when they're literally working on music and filming things for fans, it's just behind closed doors for now, like they said in their vlive

Their Japanese ost is already set for release

not that it's relevant but

bless your ears with taehyung

External Content www.youtube.com

External Content www.youtube.com

So singing live and singing it offkey and crack majority of time is better? Even they cracked in their own Online concert.

You never seen an artist's voice crack?

I can send you videos of several kpop and non kpop vocalists voice cracks and other mistakes if you want.

I've seen the zero o clock video you posted and no, they are not singing off key and cracking the majority of the time. Where did V and Jin mess up exactly? Jimin's high note in the harmony at the climax wasn't even a belt, and his voice did not crack during it. None of them did, they all sustained the pitch.

what are you arguing for here exactly, you want idols to hide their voices more when they sing live? that doesn't have anything to do with my reply to that user

sorry i forgot people have to sing off key and strain to make people believe they're singing live or not :boredr::boredr::boredr::boredr:

ill just keep my faves and their processed vocals to myself then

No, there are lots of ways you can tell if an artist is singing live or not. Even your favs have made intonation mistakes, even in the videos you are posting, it happens to nearly everyone.

External Content youtu.be

External Content youtu.be

They said global group but never mentioned as next bts and bts 2.0. atleast in all the briefings I saw.

Technically they have in the past, Bang pd and lenzo. While they recognise that bts' success is not just their own, they still are working on a formula in order to replicate it, and we are the guinea pigs.

"The 2nd and 3rd Bts needs to come out" he said

https://m.yna.co.kr/view/AKR20171205163100005?input=1195m

It may not have been meant so literally but they are obviously looking for the same sort of success