Posts by SunnySun

Welp by media playing too much, JHJ ironically won nothing lol, he now has an asset that is hated by the public, don't want to work with him, they all lost. I mean sure, JHJ can start over but with zero production skills not only he needs to find new Fifty Fifty 2.0 but The Givers 2.0 as well.

Keep in mind that there is also a separate criminal case filed by Fifty Fifty against JHJ/Attrakt. They'll be on this for months to come. I hope Aran can at least post some song covers in the meantime. :(

if they lose, the CEO wins money because they will have to pay lawsuit and likely termination fee, the girls didn't sued to not leave the company, they sued to pay as little money as possible or even no money so he wins money if they lose the lawsuit, it was always about money, for both parts.

Well it happened to some Loona members they couldn’t get their contract nullified and then they filled for a law suit and they succeeded other than that Fifity Fifity won’t ever go back to that company that damn ceo did everything in his power to ruin the group’s image

2 different cases, Loona's was about unfair contract, for which they didn't had to bring proofs, the contract itself is a proof

Fifty need to bring proofs to win the case, their contract is fine in their case and they failed to do the first time, we are gonna see if they can find better proofs second time but their case was never strong enough since the start

I've never found Somi or Nancy to be that pretty tbh despite them being labeled as "visuals".

Of course, that was just my opinion and I know plenty of people disagree with me, so I figured that Koreans just like the half look since they also seem to love European aesthetics.

But, of course, their attitude towards Bahiyyih, Lily, and Chanelle has shown otherwise.

just because somebody is half white, doesn't mean they suit their visual standard, same as not everybody which is korean suit their visual standard or that not all europeans are immediately praised for their visuals

Somi, Nancy, Danielle are praised for their visuals because they prefer their visuals, they don't for Bahiyyih, Lily, and Chanelle

his rap lasted four seconds in a song that's 3:38 minute long

Mark shouldn't even be in this song or next one, he should take a month break before 127 comeback, he's overworked to the bones, SM should remember he's not the only guy in SM right now

either way is a flop, no idea what i heard, i don't remember a single thing from this song but then again i don't like most NCT full groups comebacks, i prefer unit comebacks

graduation system was stressful and painfull and the members had a lot of pressure they SAID THEMSELVES, i'm sorry but you are writting essays when you have no idea what are you talking about and there is obsolutely no proof that if SM had redebuted the members again, they wouldn't slowly kill them like they do with Wayv, Dream survived because their popularity exploded and SM didn't want to get rid of a golden mine, the comparation with TXT make no sense, i would had preferred them to debut as NORMAL group, outside NCT 3 or even 4 years later than whatever SM did with them and i'm sure the members would too

disagree for all because the law is still in place and only affect working after mid night, until then minors can work normally and for 4) they didn't enjoyed their time off, the members were super sad, stressed for various things, one not doing anything and they said a lot of times during vlive during that time and their career were at risk, they were lucky their fanbase was mad loyal because very few groups survive getting crumbs for like 4 years of career with 2 members missing almost everytime and uncertainty of the unit and 2) because the graduation thing was stupid and put them under a lot of pressure

And if SM cared about minors, they wouldn't put minors in graduation system under a lot of pressure and mental manipulation, at one point Jisung had a breakdown on stage because of it, if something this show how they cared about minors less than the adults and didn't give 2 shits about them , neither their career or their mental status, if you want to debut a minor group, better debut them in a normal group than whatever SM did with them

I guess manipulate would be the actual term, since i don’t think he actually threatened them. More so asked and girls felt like they couldn’t say no.

And there were a lot of accusations flying around. He obviously had sex with fans and random ppl so it’s hard to know which stories are true and which aren’t. I try to give accusers the benefit of the doubt, and these accusations don’t seem too outlandish.

I mean, i want him back because i don’t think he situation warranted being kicked. It’s not like WayV suddenly did much better after he left, so i think it doesn’t matter that much. Plus the members i actually think deserve to have successful careers, will probably have them regardless of Lucas.

to be sexual assault doesn't mean he has to put a gun on their head lol, if he manipulated and coerced them into having sex when they didn't wanted, is sexual assault

External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

He even pinned the CEO's comment...

2 years of hiatus and he still didn't improved his dance lol

yep

I was her to see sm fuck up exo and I'm still here (sadly) do the see the same happen to nct, especially 127

dream maybe be free from it as they are young but how long will that go, just time will tell :pepe-just-smile:

until the new bg debuts outside NCT, hopefully at least 2 more years, Dream was treated badly for most of their career, only this past 2 years SM remembered they have a NCT unit called Dream too and not only 127 lol

I will take advantage of it and enjoy my drinks, tbh. But I can only imagine how many times their ego and pride have crushed since no one seems to recognize them lol

they didn't knew BTS either otherwise they wouldn't give free drinks to any random asian group got in, i have no idea why in the world NCT avoid saying BTS either lol but i do agree that i'll enjoy my drinks too, if the waiter is stupid to think every asian group is BTS, they deserve to lose a few drinks too

i'm pretty sure they are gonna renew with YG or at least move to TBL, the Lisa one sounds like media play, there is no way somebody offered her this much, we are speaking about $81 mil, i doubt she made this much money in her entire career until now, maybe getting this much money would make sense if they pay her in advance and she won't make any money until the company break free

Wait isn’t that like double of ive’s sales for their japanese debut with eleven? pepe-ooh But then again if memory serves sakura, minju, chaewon are the 3 most popular izone members in japan so the fact that 2 of them are in lesserafim should explain this pretty well lol. Hybe knows what they were doing when they tried to recruit minju into this group too and obtained another japanese member to strengthen their stronghold in japan :boompepe:

IVE's sales are from oricon, the oricon numbers are in general lower because how they count the albums, i do think LSRF will sell more on oricon but i don't think is gonna be as much, IVE didn't released pre-orders