sm giving nct fandom to other bg in a silver platter

• which group and why do you say this?

so far txt, especially 127 fandom as they will enlist soon

if u have check 127 numbers they are all lower than past cmbs (and 2baddies did also lower than sticker)

the lack of promo, bad music, messy schedule and now bringing a sexual offender to the group, it´s all crystal clear

:pepe-magnify: OPEN YOUR EYES

• With Sm It seems like 2 boy groups can't be popular at the same time. When SHINee were at their commercial peak, they started to focus only on EXO, when NCT started selling like crazy, they started to disregard EXO. The most influential company can't focus on more than one boy group at a time it seems. And with the girls It's even worse, It's quite phatetic

yep

I was her to see sm fuck up exo and I'm still here (sadly) do the see the same happen to nct, especially 127

dream maybe be free from it as they are young but how long will that go, just time will tell :pepe-just-smile:

• yep

I was her to see sm fuck up exo and I'm still here (sadly) do the see the same happen to nct, especially 127

dream maybe be free from it as they are young but how long will that go, just time will tell :pepe-just-smile:

until the new bg debuts outside NCT, hopefully at least 2 more years, Dream was treated badly for most of their career, only this past 2 years SM remembered they have a NCT unit called Dream too and not only 127 lol

• Leave TXT out of this. You can criticize SM's ineptitude without making up false narratives.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• only this past 2 years SM remembered they have a NCT unit called Dream too and not only 127 lol

SM choose to give Dream 1 comeback a year and less promotions for a variety of reasons.

1) 127 was promoting and Mark/Haechan would be over worked.

2) Some members were minors and i know kpop is against minors being overworked

3) There were Korean minor work laws, that prevented them from always working. I know one time after a concert Chenle/Jisung would be in the room during a V-live but couldn’t be on camera.

4) They actually got to enjoy having time off. I know Chenle/Jisung traveled to China a lot and spent time doing other things like youtube.

So it wasn’t that SM forgot about Dream, they just acknowledged they debuted young idols and knew they had lots of time to build a career.

• disagree for all because the law is still in place and only affect working after mid night, until then minors can work normally and for 4) they didn't enjoyed their time off, the members were super sad, stressed for various things, one not doing anything and they said a lot of times during vlive during that time and their career were at risk, they were lucky their fanbase was mad loyal because very few groups survive getting crumbs for like 4 years of career with 2 members missing almost everytime and uncertainty of the unit and 2) because the graduation thing was stupid and put them under a lot of pressure

And if SM cared about minors, they wouldn't put minors in graduation system under a lot of pressure and mental manipulation, at one point Jisung had a breakdown on stage because of it, if something this show how they cared about minors less than the adults and didn't give 2 shits about them , neither their career or their mental status, if you want to debut a minor group, better debut them in a normal group than whatever SM did with them

• disagree for all because the law is still in place and only affect working after mid night, until then minors can work normally and for 4) they didn't enjoyed their time off, the members were super sad, stressed for various things, one not doing anything and they said a lot of times during vlive during that time and their career were at risk, they were lucky their fanbase was mad loyal because very few groups survive getting crumbs for like 4 years of career with 2 members missing almost everytime and uncertainty of the unit and 2) because the graduation thing was stupid and put them under a lot of pressure

And if SM cared about minors, they wouldn't put minors in graduation system under a lot of pressure and mental manipulation, at one point Jisung had a breakdown on stage because of it, if something this show how they cared about minors less than the adults and didn't give 2 shits about them , neither their career or their mental status, if you want to debut a minor group, better debut them in a normal group than whatever SM did with them

I feel like you’re uninformed or so desperate to state an agenda your twisting facts in weird ways lol.

Please explain to me how the graduation system induces stress because frankly you sound stupid. It wasn’t like they were gonna get cut. The graduation system was literally just that, a holding place till they reached a certain age/time when they would join a unit. You’re making it sound like they were under a microscope and could be cut at anytime.

Next i think it’s weird to think their career was at risk. Txt is easily one of the top 4th gen group, debut 3 years after Dream, but they are the same age 20-23???? Like Dream had MORE time to promote and has been promoting basically fully time since 2020 (again, 1 year after TxT debut). So maybe you could argue they lost 1 year, but compare that to the GP knowing their faces in 2016 versus txt only since 2019.

So it’s very hard to act like they wasted time, when by the time their age appropriate peers were promoting, they were too.

So let’s recap, they got to introduce themselves earlier than their 4th gen peers and weren’t threatened by the graduation system. And your part about SM should have debut them in an actual group, that was essentially the plan. AGAIN, if they had just been in dream, then joined a fixed group in 2018, 2019 (like the plan for the graduation system) they would STILL have advantages over their 4th gen peers.

• graduation system was stressful and painfull and the members had a lot of pressure they SAID THEMSELVES, i'm sorry but you are writting essays when you have no idea what are you talking about and there is obsolutely no proof that if SM had redebuted the members again, they wouldn't slowly kill them like they do with Wayv, Dream survived because their popularity exploded and SM didn't want to get rid of a golden mine, the comparation with TXT make no sense, i would had preferred them to debut as NORMAL group, outside NCT 3 or even 4 years later than whatever SM did with them and i'm sure the members would too

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!