Posts by SunnySun

YG would be stupid to kick her out and if it was true they would say she's out already, make no sense to leave the door open when they kicked her, Ahyeon was by far the most popular in Korea, they lost their stan attractor and visual and frankly she was the most charismatic.

Cube probably sees her as a threat and blocked her activities.

Because Jinni’s company just needed her album sales to hit their credit cards to pay for her music shows stages. Whereas Soojin is halting her Korean promotions.

cube don't care about her tho, even if they wanted, they don't have the power to blacklist anybody lol, we are speaking about Cube not SM here, they let her go out of her contract, she was a liability for them, they are happy she's gone, especially when Gidle hit big without her

She had a huge scandal, is not even about her halting korean promotions, she likely isn't getting invitations either way.

"she doesn't want to promote" is likely untrue, her reputation is pretty bad and whats left of her popularity is just not worthy for shows to get her

I think she fumbled her debut badly but the reason is that she chose a chill song with boring choreo, she was known mostly for her sexy aura in Gidle, she should go that way, with a english title, banger song, catchy choreo, focus a bit internationally since koreans don't care about her either way

U think cube knew she was gonna write the letters and did nothing, like use ur brain, obv cube panicked and told her to write her side of the story. Its really easy to think about it, cube NEVER HANDLED ANYTHING, N E V E R, we all know except you i guess

i doubt any company will let any idol write their own letter, even when they post a hand writting letter, is made by PR team which isn't the case for Soojin, the only other scandal which had a idol writting their own post was Hyuna when she went over cube lol so i really doubt cube told her to write her own letter and let her post it, at the very most they would write the letter for her and let her post it while the letter was clearly wrote by Soojin rather than PR team

Idk why u keep comparing garam situation with Soojin Soojin wrote her part of the story and she did good, her part was all true, Cube on the other hand couldnt handle it, if u compare it to SM on the other hand thats a company who can handle such things. For hybe it was a new debuted group who had very few fans , couldnt have risked it. For gidle, like i said it would've been fine if only cube knew how to handle it. Gidle would've gotten successful either way. Goooobaiiii

no, she didn't do good, in fact her language during her own letter is what killed her in korea, people were 50:50 before she released her first letter, after she did, people were sure she's guilty, she should had let cube handle it, they have staff hired to write letters in best and most neutral way, is a reason why idols never write their own letters during scandals

First of all the ''celebrity'' didnt confirm anything, somehow she got her nose in for some buzz cuz shes a nobody, when soojin left fans reached out and were like WHAT R U SAYING, she was like opss its not my fault , i wasnt talking about soojin uh i actually wasnt sure. So that was fake news. The scandal got big cuz cube literally DIDNT KNOW how to HANDLE IT so they kept quiet.

Second, she wasnt proven innocent or guilty cuz both parties had no evidence, why u may ask , cuz all they did is fight on the phone and cussed each other, it went both ways. Third, GIDLE would've been fine if cube had the balls to fix things and defend her or not kick her and filed a police report.

for the celebrity i didn't said she's wrong or right, Soojin scandal involved a celebrity which made the scandal bigger, the actress was trending in korea so many times during it

As for proved innocent, i corrected the OP which said Soojin was proved innocent which she wasn't, like i said there are no proofs of either, Soojin and cube sued and they lost the lawsuit because of lack of proof

Cube didn't keep quiet, you are rewritting history here, people were saying back then they should be more lowkey lol, Soojin herself took some things in her hands and wrote stupid posts in u-cube which didn't helped her case, the case wasn't handled at the best but the case itself was complicated, Hybe couldn't deal with Garam and Garam didn't had a celebrity involved, also the accusers didn't wanted to meet cube, not sure what cube could had done, go and broke their door for them to speak together, i truly don't think there would be a different outcome even if they handled better, which is very hard to handle it better when the main accusers don't want to meet you unless you admit everything as being true, the second accuser is a celebrity which also didn't wanted to meet you. basically soojin and cube were speaking to walls

And no, is not balls, is business, her staying in Gidle will kill their reputation and the group as a whole, i hate cube but they could do nothing more for Soojin beside the fact that they sued and they lost, her case was complicated, seeing how well Gidle is doing, prove that it was the best choice for them

Cube doesn't know how to deal with 'scandals'

They just enter panic mode

not really, the scandal was too big for any company, not only cube, Hybe kicked out Garam too and Soojin scandal involved another celebrity too, is not only about cube

Soojin was not proved innocent, she actually lost her lawsuit because of lack of proofs and Gidle will be nowhere where they are if they keep Soojin in the group, suck for her but they did the right thing for the group as a whole

Out of all BP members you chose Lisa... :cryingr:

Do you not know that she is actually paid less than the other members because she's a foreigner lmao. Y'all have no idea how much your faves actually make or what was their standing in the industry for like half of their career and you want to speak on TWICE... Like do y'all think BP and TWICE were only active from 2020 onwards or something? Are we just gonna ignore that BP had no album out while TWICE already sold 2.5M copies? At that time, BP had no luxury brand deals while TWICE had 30+ CFs. Lmfao. Let's focus on our own faves, eh?

thats not true anymore, she's paid the same as other members, there was a issue with the law years ago but CLC Sorn said it was resolved.

nct 127 aren't that much better at dancing than Exo as FULL GROUP, i think both groups are similar in dancing with very strong dancers but pretty weak as well

Was going to ask the same, but JYP releases most MV's on a different Youtube channel, it's JYPEntertainment

That might very well impact the earnings for the actual Twice youtube channel

thats the case for almost all groups here, Hybe, SM, JYP, Starship MVs are posted on the company channel, YG and Cube are the only ones between bigger companies which get their MVs posted on their own youtube channel, which explains why Treasure is so high