Posts by Daneyed

I used to ship Kaisoo, Chanbaek, and Vkook. Mainly more bc they were cute guys and I had no good queer representation in my personal life to look up to. I never got into the group content, so in my mind all their names were attached to images of people not the actual idols. Not sure if that's worse, but I saw the characters as conveniently looking like the idols in my mind but having whatever traits made sense to me. :pepe-cringe:

Additionally, I used to write fanfics and I didn't think of the idols as people but more so took character traits from other fanfics. My motivation for that is bc there was an existing fanbase around the ships so I could more likely develop an audience. I had a love for creative works, still do, and had fun making wonky ass plots and writing styles. I even wrote a couple short stories for another user and that was hilarious at times.

Gone were my shipping days until recently when Nomin popped up in my feed. It's not romantic though (but I still ponder what a realistic depiction of a gay relationship in a bg would be like now in SK's current sociopolitical climate). I'm jealous of their friendship ngl, the genuine care and attention reminds me of my current friends that I'm not able to meet in person yet. Inspired me to buy some friendship items with them.

:nervousk:

Small correction unrelated to the thread topic, but you're probably thinking of authoritarianism not communism.

Do you feel like you want more messages about humanizing idols in K-Pop? Look no further than Dun Dun Dance, as its lyrics are about how idols are seen as aliens, but are still human as everyone is a little strange too. I like the notion that the understanding of idols as people most likely increased with this song.

Side note: it also seems like WM noticed the branding of OMG as an "idol group for the idols" and appealed to that with this song

OH MY GIRL - Dun Dun Dance Lyrics » Color Coded Lyrics | Lyrics at CCL
    OH MY GIRL - Dun Dun Dance Lyrics OH MY GIRL (오마이걸) Romanization, Korean, Translation. Color coded Lyrics
    colorcodedlyrics.com

My top three are R.U. Screwed, Idiots Don't Catch Colds, and Revelation of Eros: Three-dimensional Characters with realistic storylines and great representation.

Also, I'm not a furry but...Blades of Furry is awesome.

Finally, Surviving Romance, Unordinary, First Night with the Duke, The Strongest Florist, Your Throne, The Makeup Remover, Everything is Fine, Odd Girl Out, Pyramid Game and Room of Swords are close favorites too.

My list is so long and I keep up with tons of webtoons on LINE and TAPAS lol

WHAT

I REALLY LIKED THIS SOONG AAAH

:cryingr::cryingr::cryingr:

but again people said same stuff about Vampire from izone and its between my fav from them

maybe your standards for mixing are totally different from the standard. Most people can pick up on the poor mixing in both songs. Albeit Oh My Girl have better vocals on average so OMG's song sounds marginally better to me lol

They did release the full song on their channel, but yeah I think it's weirdly mixed and the prechorus and chorus are not great

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I think you're missing context in left wing spaces for use of stereotypical "masculine" phrases like b.d.e.

The majority of my interactions with assumed male body shaming phrases in left leaning spaces is when they're used ironically by feminine portraying people or just not masculine-identifying people to poke fun of the toxic masculinity held in such phrases.

OK let me explain then it is problematic in the same way if a movie or drama show some love story between hitler and jewish woman and romanticized the whole situation.

or a movie about how BLM protestors were actually misled by some other country's intelligence agency to cause riots in America. HOW would you feel?

Koreans are mad because they have lived through those events which are being distorted by a drama.

Your BLM protestor analogy is spot on, considering that the claim that most of them are led by Antifa (and also that Antifa is fascist despite its existence being against fascism *facepalm*) is a widespread right-wing conspiracy.

Wow pretty similar except I find Happy Death Day cheesy and not all that great nor Sticker.