If you have low self-esteem, Don't compare yourself with idols.

• Today I got a new haircut and I realized how bony and zombie-like my face looks. Then... I started to think if I were in a kpop group that I would be the fucking visual hole .. grrrr. It sucked!!!!

Eunwoo or Suho... Give me your face. Juseyo.

Just sharing this cuz I want to expulse the toxicity that I have inside towards myself sometimes.

Karina, give me some of your beauty for Christmas, thank you.

I'm not looking for pity in the replies... Yeah, love yourself and bla,bla,bla. :cursing::cursing::cursing: I'm an angry and sad rEd panda todayyy. Grrrr

• I have come to terms with my ugliness after seeing how beautiful these idols are! The first time I saw irene, I collapsed to the floor in agony!! We normal people will never be as beautiful! And there's nothing wrong with being average looking! Just how life is!

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• If you are going to compare yourself to an idol make sure its something you realistically can achieve then use them as a motivator to achieve it. Example for myself as a man i wanted to look hot like Wonho so I went to the gym until i got to the same build as him and look at him at times to see the progress it took to look like hhi.

I didn't try to get his face because that's not realistic, but the same muscular build was. I can argubly say i look better only because im taller than him

• Don’t compare yourself to plastic surgeries and 10 layers of make-up. Barefaced, those idols look like average people.

You’re not ugly, you’re just not rich

• I don't compare myself to idols as I wouldn't want to be one anyway. I do have low self esteem but I don't compare myself to anyone, they may seem fine on the surface, but there could be turmoil underneath. Besides, in some ways I'm probably better off than some people.

• Don’t compare yourself to plastic surgeries and 10 layers of make-up. Barefaced, those idols look like average people.

You’re not ugly, you’re just not rich

Definitely, if I ever feel bad about how I look in comparison to idols I just remind myself what skillful makeup could do to my face. Then I think about how uncomfortable that amount of makeup would be and I am good to go again.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!