Posts by KittyQueen

That was bound to happen considering most Kpop acts touring in the US at the moment have been using Ticketmaster for ticket sales and the scalper issue just keeps on repeating. Expected, but still very disappointing. The prices will go down as we get closer to the concert date though.

Also, they should have added more dates. It's too little for such a big country and NCTzens always show up for concerts.

That's what I'm hoping for. Re-sold tickets will hopefully go down drastically.

Come on SME. You gotta do better.

All my heartbroken nctzens. Where ya'll at.

The entire NCT 127 USA tour was pure fuckery from the beginning. Back in 2020 NCT 127 was supposed to go on their Neo City: The Awards tour. That tour got axed naturally due to covid being such a hot mess here in the US. We get that.

SME took forever to address fans concerns for almost 2 years over rescheduling etc. We finally get word about the tour resuming under a new name Neo City: The Link. They dropped a hint on August 8th about the concerts coming to the LA and NYC area. All of a sudden August 28th we're told the tour is only coming to 2 cities. LA & NJ. The best part is they gave fans only 2 days notice that tickets would go on sale Monday at 3pm.

It gets worse.

Many fans, like myself included did not get tickets. And why oh why is that? Because ticketmaster allows scalpers to buy up a load of tickets and re-sell them same day within minutes of purchase for I kid you not- between $12k-$1.5k. Ridiculous.

SME really screwed up royally. They mismanaged the entire tour, scrambled for anything and came up with venues much too small for such a hugely popular group like NCT. The NJ concert sold out pretty quickly within less than 35 minutes and as of now I don't think LA goes on sale until 6pm today. Good luck to all my West Coast nctzens.

I'm pissed because I've been a fan since SM Rookies and unfortunately because of life I was never able to go see NCT 127 in the past when they've toured.

On a brighter note I just purchased tickets to see ATEEZ in November! I'm still a baby ATINY but I fell for ATEEZ rather quickly and hard so I'm really pumped that I was able to get really good floor pit GA near the stage.

First time hearing this song and I'm really feeling it. I just hearted it on Spotify.

I absolutely adore the confident yet chill "I know I'm hot shit" vibe of this song. Also loving the beat and flute in the background. All the boys sound great per usual. Solid 6/10. Will 100% do a shimmy-like dance while getting ready to this song.

My biases in those groups are kai,taeyong, sungchan,xioajun,yunho and rowoon what about u :send-love-bunny:

Mine are Kai, Baekhyun, Jaehyun, Mark, Doyoung, Johnny, Xiaojun, Kun, Wooyoung and San.

And he's not really a bias but Taeyang from sf9 really caught my eye in Kingdom with his performance.

I've been a huge Ahgase since JJ Project debuted. I was a Hottest at the time and naturally followed JYPE artist comebacks all the time like the Wonder Girls and Miss A. Jinyoung and Jay B were such cuties. How could I not! haha.

And thank you times infinity for all these songs. I can't wait to dive in. Real fans always know the hidden gems beyond title tracks so I love getting their input. <3

Welcome!🤗🤗🤗

Do I see GOT7? The Boyz? 🤗 Hit me up if you need any recs, I have loads :teeheek:

Full blooded Ahgase through and through. As for The Boyz my first exposure of them was Kingdom Legendary War. I don't know them or their music but I will always take music recs so please drop em' on me :pleading:

hi i stan exo,nct,ateez & sf9 too welcome :xiumin1: good luck getting vip tickets for the concert :nct50:

The taste we share :finger-heart: how are your biases? And thank you! They go live today at 3pm and I have no clue how much the tickets are. They won't revel them until they go live :rolleyes:

Okay, I just finished listening to the song. This is a first impression review as well because that was my first time listening to this song.

3.5/10

First of all, I have a soft spot for Felix's voice on a track and he sounded great per usual.

In all tho this song falls completely flat for me. A bit boring and repetitive. Don't get me wrong, I love ballads and slow songs as much as I do other styles of music (talkin' old school tvxq ballads) but this isn't one of them. I'd probably nob my head along absent mindedly while sitting at a Cafe but forget it once I leave.

KittyQueen Here is the most recent one I have made. Listen to it and give your honest thoughts/vote in the poll. If you don't like it, don't be afraid to say that you didn't like it. In the OP, I also provided some links to all of my previous songs from them I did (I'm going in alphabetical order). You don't need to check the older ones out, but they're easy to find if you want to.

This is a lot of fun. I'll definitely participate. I can't wait for you to do Red Lights. That's an automatic 10/10 for me and totally my style through and through.

If you need help getting into them, I can help out. If you're still getting into their music, I have a Stay & Listen series on here, where I post different songs from the group, and people rate them and say what they do and don't like about them. It does make discovering their discography much easier and less overwhelming. I can add you to the taglist if you're interested. As for getting to know them, the recent 2 Kids Room series is probably one of the best ways to get to do that.

Yes, taste! Chan is honestly incredible, and I say that from both a biased and unbiased perspective. I understand the feeling, they're all so good, and it looks like 3/4 of our biases overlap, so that's pretty cool.

That sounds absolutely fantastic! SKZ is a group that drew me in because of the members and not really their music if that makes any sense. They're amazing performers so I'll watch live performances and dance practice videos but so far I haven't found many songs yet that I really love. Please tag me! I'd love to participate.

A Stay! Yes! As a fellow Stay, I need to know who your bias is now. Mine's Chan, but Lee Know, Felix and IN are all wreckers at this point honestly.

I'm still a toddler stay at this point. I always knew and liked Chan before I decided to get into SKZ. Felix naturally caught my attention with his deep and unforgettable rap in God's Menu. I'm currently torn between Chan, Felix, and Lee Know but I'm sorta liking Han now too.

Hello everyone, I'm new-ish here!

I was active on the AKP forums back in 2007/08 and stopped around mid to late 2010. My favorite groups are EXO, GOT7, NCT, MX, SKZ and recently I've decided to stan ATEEZ after watching them on Kingdom. I've also caught an interest in SF9 (that cover of taemins move was art) because of Kingdom as well but I don't know much about them at all yet. I might check out The Boyz but I have my hands full jumping into becoming an Atiny.

I'll also be attending the NCT 127 concert in October. Wish me luck with getting VIP tickets ||

Thank you for all the videos! After I finish my nails I'm gonna fly through them! I can't wait. And please, my baby atiny heart can take all the things. I'm new to ATEEZ but not to fangirling :finger-heart:;-) Also I need more Wooyoung in my life.

KittyQueen, would you like to sign up for the Ateez LE badge? I think you’d be interested, and Jen (who is also one of the people in charge of the petition) would probably love to get more supporters on it and meet more Atiny’s on here too.

Absolutely! Thank you for the info. I was active on AKP many many moons ago. The forums are completely different now. It's a completely different forum now.