Posts by bestofworst

So the vocal and rap line will be making the song while dance line will be performing it and appearing in the MV. On stage performances; vocal/ rap line will sing/ rap and dance line will dance to the song. But instead of as a backup dancer; these people will be part of the group. This can also solve all the problems people have with members who dance well but cannot sing as well or vice versa.

This idea came to me after i was watching this bollywood song and lot of NCTzens were commenting that the flute sound in favourite is similar to the music in the start of this song. Unlike kpop/kdrama; in bollywood; actors are supposed to be good at dancing as well while singers only need to excel in singing.

The singer of this song was 68 when she recorded this song which is quite impressive because most woman soloists career only last up to around 35 after which they are not as popular anymore.

in this way kpop groups can have really good singers and also strong dancers.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Or more like SM shouldn't have debuted her as Red velvet member. irene is obviously very introverted and reserved and shy. And she seems uncomfortable with too much attention or crowd always. a lot of things that idols are supposed to be good at like interacting with fans in crowd or fanmeet. Although i must applaud irene for giving speech and doing her duty as Red velvet leader during their performance in North korea. i can only imagine how hard it must have been for her given she is too much shy/ uncomfortable in front of crowds.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

So often i hear that BTS is anomaly in kpop. Which i realize now is not true. For example; TVXQ succeeded in Japan at that time such success in Japan wasn't achieved by anyone. Then Bigbang came as digital monsters which is unusual for boygroups because they don't get GP attention not like 1 or 2 hits. Their songs lies; haru haru; bang bang bang are popular among GP.

The difference between previous gen and this gen was social media expansion that led a lot of foreigners into kpop. Shift from Television or offline music listening to online music streaming and online contents.

So why couldn't other 3rd gen bgs reach close to bts levels?

if you look at celebrity culture; popularity is not a linear function. it is exponential function. While unpopular kpop groups do not get paid at all; popular groups earn huge amount in comparison. it's like difference between an entry level employee at Samsung to the CEO. And popularity feeds itself. BTS are now at the level they lose a lot of fans while still gain lot of new fans because their songs youtube will recommend on the top if someone looks for kpop.

BTS are in the same position as top bgs of previous gen; the difference is the market is bigger now compared to earlier gens; bigger market size in the West due to social media. The kpop Western market BTS didn't created it; but they have the biggest market share.

i don't know a lot about 2ne1 but love a lot of their songs like ugly; lonely; falling in love. Ugly is really a relatable songs for us girls who may not feel most attractive and it doesn't sugarcoat that's what i like about this song.

But after knowing what yg was doing like calling them ugly. it feels like yg used their unattractiveness(subjective) as a selling point. Like some blackjacks say; he described 2ne1 as look at talents not beauty. it does not sound empowering. Sounds like all beautiful ggs don't have talent. it feels like they were sold as an ugly group as a counter to then popular girlgroups snsd and wonder girls; that were known for beautiful members. instead of showing that unconventional doesn't mean unattractive; they only emphasized the beauty standards more.

i do love 2ne1 songs and all members CL; Minzy; Bom; Dara.

A lot of us don't remember which song got us into kpop. But i'm sure many of us will remember our first comeback experience. For me it was irene Seulgi Monster release. i used to hear red velvet songs casually and i noticed some comments that their new song will be released. That was my first comeback experience. Everyone was waiting and SM delayed the release by 6-8 hours. instead they released a lyrics video i think. Reveluvs were making fun of SM wifi that's how i got to know about SM jokes.

What is your first comeback story?

With Mafia; they did went for a different more mature concept but i felt the song lacked personality. Like every itzy song has a relatable emotional appeal Wannabe; dalla dalla; icy. i do think they should move from teen crush to a more adult perspective. But i would like their songs to still be about loving yourself or party type songs.

i've said before i think Avril Lavigne type songs will suit them so well. Their pop rock songs are best for them. Songs like Complicated; i'm with you.

itzy songs like Nobody like you and Don't give a what fits them to a T. Songs that appeal to girls and rebellious type songs.

1. THE RED

2. THE PERFECT RED VELVET

3. THE RED SUMMER

4. REVE FESTiVAL DAY 1

5. SUMMER MAGiC

i don't think so. Stayc is too different from Aespa that they aren't each others competition. Stayc's competition will be upcoming startship gg and hybe sakura gg. They need to make a hit song next year to become ngg. Aespa won't become NGG anyways because half of them are foreigners. Stayc actually has a good chance to become NGG coz they have relatable chic high teen concept but they need better songs.

5 members have been revealed so far so of course SQU4D doesn't mean 4 members it's just a search friendly group name.

Hope LilyM will maike it or i won't stan. Or maybe JYP will reserve her for his Western girlgroup project! :/

Some people were saying JYPn will have a time travel concept so i guess this video makes some sense.

Even though Yeri joined Red velvet only after 6 months of their debut; so they have been 5 for most of the time. But Yeri was much younger than them; even Joy was 18/19 while Yeri was just 16 when she joined Red velvet. And the first songs they recorded and performed was "Automatic" which luvies will know is a somewhat sensual song and not appropriate for a 16 year old.

Also SM had Park Jungyeon who is 97 liner so she could have easily fit in the group. if you don't know she was in bts love yourself hightlight reel with Suga. She is also a good singer she uploads her singing clips on her insta. if SM wanted someone to bring youthful energy to the group then Jungyeon would have been a better choice.

https://instagram.fvtz1-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t50.16885-16/241180060_4867322419961955_7350192312898224903_n.mp4?_nc_ht=instagram.fvtz1-2.fna.fbcdn.net&_nc_cat=103&_nc_ohc=wRIg-M_ebTIAX_JMk8Y&edm=AP_V10EBAAAA&ccb=7-4&oe=61727D10&oh=3a4102bee4b5c8dbb5a71a32374c184b&_nc_sid=4f375e

Also as it's known Yeri trained with SM rookies girls not with rest of Red velvet. SM should have debuted them later in 2018. Yeri; Hina; koeun; Herin and Lami. The SM rookies who trained together and Yeri would have been their leader.

Mazeltov by ZE:A. Hilarious and iconic. if you're an Army then fyi Taehyung's actor friend Park Hyung Sik was a member of ZE:A.

Latin girl Mexican girl korean girl Japan girl

Monday Tuesday... Wednesday Thursday..... Friday Saturday Sunday